Chap03

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they finished lunch, the five went back to their rooms, but not without the maknaes insisting that they want to bring their Wendy unnie to her homeroom even though Joohyun and Seulgi are there.

 

As they said goodbye to their Wendy unnie, Sooyoung kissed Wendy on the cheek and said that she can't accept that Yerim got one then she won't. In return, Yerim squeezed her Wendy unnie's cheek, a flying kiss, and a finger heart.

 

Seungwan just scratched her nape thinking that the two are again playing with her like they would usually do. She's too weak for her dongsaengs. 

 

Sooyoung was supposed to go back and get another kiss, but Joohyun stopped her. "Yah! Enough!! You two go to your classes now! Stop playing with Wannie."

 

"Unnie's right, you two go! Go!", Seulgi said arms crossed, acting all tough.

 

Sooyoung and Yerim stuck their tongues out at the older two. "You guys are just jealous because we got to kiss her and you two didn't. Merong!"

 

Before Joohyun can even grab them, the two run off while laughing out loud.

 

Back in their homeroom, Seungwan is already seated. Seulgi was happily hopping her way to sit beside Seungwan again, but Joohyun beat her to it. Sitting beside Seungwan, Joohyun stared at Seulgi. as if sending a message that they would take turns sitting beside their Seungwan. Seulgi pouted, defeated, and nodded. 

 

Joohyung then looked at Seungwan and smiled her gummy smile. "Hyunnie, You look so happy. What happened?", Seungwan looked at Joohyun and looked around thinking maybe something happened that made Joohyun smile like that. 

 

"You..", Joohyun said simply. 'Okay, that was cheesy. But I think she didn't catch that.' she thought.

 

"Huh?", Seungwan asked confused.

 

'I was right. She didn't get it.', Joohyun said to herself and smiled.

"Because the five of us are back together. It makes me happy. You make me happy.", Joohyun said the last few words almost a whisper, but Seulgi heard it and it made her wince. 

 

Seungwan spoke, waking Seulgi from her trance. "I have something very important to tell you guys. Can you come to my house after school, unnie? Seulgi-yah?"

 

Joohyun nodded. Seulgi turned to Seungwan and nodded too. "That's great. Can you guys also ask Sooyoung and Yerim?"

 

"How about I add your new number in our group chat, so you can ask them instead?", Seulgi said then added Seungwans new number to their group chat.

 

Wannie: Sooyoung, Yerims, Can you come to my house later? For a little while? I have something to tell you guys.

Sooyoung: It's a yes!

YR: Me too!

Wannie: Great! It's a date ;-)

YR: xoxo

Sooyoung: Ohmygod! Yes! You heard that Yerimmie?? Wendy unnie and I have a date. :P

Joohyun: Enough you two. We're all going to be there. Wannie is just being greasy.  (rollingeyes)

Seulgi: (sweattinggrin)

 

After school at Seungwans house, the four gathered at the dining table while staring at Seungwans back who is cooking ramen at the moment for her four lovely girls. As she finished cooking, they prepared the table and began eating. Seungwan was fidgeting. She looked at the four who are currently enjoying her home cooked ramen.

 

Nervous, Seungwan started talking, "I've known this for a while now. I didn't tell you when we do our calls cause I want to say it in person.",  

 

Seungwan paused and took a deep breath.

 

"Hooo! Okay... Here goes... IDON'TKNOWHOWYOUGUYSAREGONNATAKETHIS BUTIWANTYOUTOGUYSKNOWBECAUSEYOU'RELIKEMYSECONDFAMILY SPEAKINGOFFAMILYMYFAMILYALREADYKNOWSABOUTTHISI'MGAY", Seungwan said in one breath.

 

The four looked at Seungwan with their mouths open. They don't know if they heard it right, but they think it's better to confirm than to assume. The f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter