Chap06

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The drive was a lot of fun. Seungwan blasting her speaker and all of them singing along.

 

Time to time Seungwan would peek on her rearview (for safety purposes, of course). From all those peeking, Seungwan would see Seulgi looking at her and every time she does, Seulgi will be beaming at her. The cute eye smile that Seungwan thought no one could resist. She cooed at the sight of how cute her same age friend is. 

 

As they arrived in school, Seungwan dropped the girls at the school lobby. Well, not all. Cause right after Joohyun, Sooyoung, and Yerim got out of the car, Seulgi (being seated in the middle at the back seat) transferred to Yerims seat walking over the armrest in the middle of the driver and passenger seat. 

 

When the three saw what Seulgi did, Yerim and Sooyoung were about to bust the car door open but Seulgi reached over Seungwan's door to central lock it. Yerim and Sooyoung's nose is flaring in anger. While Joohyun was just watching them with a motherly smile. 

 

Seulgi stuck her tongue at the two maknaes and Seungwan was just laughing. "Lets got Wan-ah. Park this car or else we'll be late.", Seungwan started driving to the parking lot. 

 

Seungwan parked the car and Seulgi watched intensely. When the car is already in complete stop Seungwan giggled. "Seulgi-yah, why are you looking at me like that?"

 

"I already have a license Wan, but I haven't really tried driving-driving, you know.", Seulgi stated.

 

"I can teach you if you want?", Seungwan offered with a warm smile. Seulgi beamed. She gasped an idea forming in her head. "Why?", Seungwan asked concerned.

 

"Nothing.", Seulgi smiled. "Ummm.. If it's ok for you to teach me, I mean..", Seulgi looked down, shy. "Of course! Why not? You know you're my Ddeulgi..", Seungwan said as she cupped Seulgi's face then pinched the latter's nose softly. Seulgi's heart fluttered. She thought that if it's from someone else's point of view they would look like lovers having a moment inside the car, a cute-sweet moment. 

 

They got out of the car. Made sure that they didn't leave anything behind and locked it. Seungwan and Seulgi walked side by side. 

 

"How about this Saturday? We can go for a drive then just eat afterward or you can stop by my place and I'll cook something for you.", Seungwan said as she glanced at Seulgi as they walk their way to their classroom. Seulgi felt giddy at the thought of spending time with Seungwan, but she needs to clarify one thing before she celebrates it. "Just the two of us?", Seulgi inquired. 

 

"Yeah! Just the two of us! I doubt it if the three would enjoy a driving lesson.", and Seungwan just gave one of her beautiful smiles again. 'Now, I can celebrate!' Seulgi engulfs Seungwan in a bear hug then linked their arms when she lets go. Seulgi can feel her cheeks starting to hurt from smiling too much. 

 

When they reached the lobby, the other three were nowhere to be found. They looked at the time and thought that maybe they already went to their separate ways. So Seulgi and Seungwan just went their merry way. 

 

Seulgi and Seungwan were so happy when they saw that their teacher just entered the room at the same time as they did. But the smile in Seulgi's face faded when she saw what she saw. Yep! Joohyun already sitting beside Seungwan's chair. 

 

Joohyun looked their way and pointed on the clock, motioning them to move faster. "Sorry, unnie.", Seungwan muttered. "That's okay Wannie. Now, take a seat.", Joohyun said then looked at Seulgi, "You too.", Seulgi can see a smirk in Joohyuns face and Seulgi narrowed her eyes on the latter, but Joohyun just shrugged. 

 

'It's just half of the day, Seulgi-yah. On the other half, you'll be able to sit beside Wan-ah. So relax. Don't mind the giggling at your back. Don't mind them. Breathe.. breathe...', Seulgi told herself as she agonizingly waited for the first half of the day to be over with. Seulgi and Joohyun didn't really talk about who's gonna sit beside Seungwan on this and that time, they just looked at each other and there was an understanding, a fair understanding. 

 

Come lunch, but Seungwan is not with them. She got a call from her parents so she needed to get to someplace private.

 

Now, the four of them left behind. There was silence until Joohyun cleared and said, "I think we can talk now."

 

The three looked at her. Sooyoung was the first to speak. "You can start, Joohyun unnie."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter