Chap02

Dibs! She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio walked to the cafeteria still linked to each other. Joohyun and Seulgi never letting go of Seungwan. But as they reached their destination, the two had to let go of Seungwan and started searching for the other younger two. 

 

"Wan-ah, stay there. Unnie and I will look for Sooyoung and Yerim first so you can surprise them too.", Seulgi said as she dragged Joohyun with her, leaving Seungwan standing by the cafeteria door.

 

As Joohyun and Seulgi went in looking for Sooyoung and Yerim, they didn't know that two younger girls just arrived and were waiting for them outside the cafeteria.

 

"Hello? Seulgi unnie, where are you and Joohyun unnie? I'm with Yerim. What? We're outside the cafeteria. No. Just now. Save us a table. We're going in now.", Sooyoung then ended the call.

"Yerim, they're inside already. Let's go. Seulgi unnie sounded like she ate a jar of honey. She sounded so giddy.", Sooyoung said confused. 

"Maybe the menu today is THAT good that made her act that way.", Yerim said while walking and looking at her phone. 

 

*thud*

 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry.", the girl that Yerim bumped into said in English, Yerim was a bit surprised but didn't think about it that much as the girl picked up the phone that she dropped and uttered an apology again, "I'm really sorry. Are you ok? Is your phone ok?", the girl asked worriedly, now in Korean. 'She's pretty fluent too. Maybe a foreign student' Yerim thought as she stare and got lost at the girls big brown eyes.---- That made Yerim blush.

 

"Yes, I'm okay. It's okay.", Yerim answered in English as well, and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. They just looked at each other and smiled at each other. As if blinded by the girls smile, Yerim would look down and anywhere, just not directly at the girl. She was just smiling like crazy. Whenever she looks at the girl, she looks away immediately cause she's getting drawn into those eyes. So drawn that all she can see was the girls beautiful brown orbs.

 

After a few, Sooyoung then realized that Yerim was not behind her anymore. When she looked back she saw Yerim talking and smiling to this small short-haired girl. She didn't see the girls face cause she was facing back, but from where she's standing she can definitely see Yerim blushing. 

 

"What the he~~ YAH!!!", Sooyoung shouted. 

 

Yerim heard Sooyoung's voice loud and clear. When she looked at Sooyoung she can see the tall girl, hands on her waist, nose flaring. 

 

"I need to go. My unnies are waiting for me.", Yerim said hurriedly. 

"Are you sure your phone's, okay? How about you?", the girl asked again. 

"Yes, I'm okay. My phone has a protective cover, so it's okay. See you around.", Yerim waved goodbye and ran to Sooyoung's direction. 

 

"Yah!! Who is that you're talking to?", Sooyoung asked.

"I bumped into her. My phone fell. It's actually my fault I wasn't looking but she kept saying sorry. Her voice sounds familiar, but a bit deeper. I don't know.", Yerim shrugged.

"You were blushing and you didn't even know the person's name.", Sooyoung said as she disheveled Yerim's hair. 

"Yah!!", Yerim shouted and pushed Sooyoung to stop her from ruining her hair. If they werent inside the cafeteria they will already be running after each other just to get back on the other. So instead, they settled on just pushing. Strong playful pushing.

 

"Joohyun unnie, there are Sooyoung and Yerim.", Seulgi said. She was about to stand up and wave at the two, but Joohyun stopped her. "Get Wannie first, so when they find us Wannie is already here." Joohyun suggested. Seulgi sprinted out the cafeteria to find Seungwan and brou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter