off the dust (yujin)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something that couldn’t get off her mind was the fact that the school pride, the face of the entire campus, Kim Minjoo, just confessed to her. She rather punch herself to get a hold of herself than imagining things like this.

 

The problem was, she was not imagining things.

 

She was in a daylight of a sunny day.

 

On her behalf of excitement, things could only get worse.

 

Ahn Yujin was laying face flat on the hall floor, right in front of her big crush, her Kim Minjoo.

 

Oh just, just good.

 

“Oh my god, Ahn Yujin. Are you alright?” Minjoo says, she was trying to help the girl.

 

Before her crush could even touch her, Yujin already stand straight like nothing happened. Then she makes sure that that was nothing– nothing at all.

 

“I-I’ve class to attend, see you around, sunbaenim!”

 

Yujin left with a big grin on her face. She feels like she was winning in life. Following Kim Minjoo who just patted her head and giggled at the brunette.

 

However, Yujin is Yujin. A kid that she is. She doesn’t know how to develop what she already had. That confession. Yes, she has a crush on the latter, then what again? Yujin has been quite popular since middle school days but she never ever experience relationship, let alone asks someone to a date.

 

But this world has proven to her that ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter