unsweetened (kangbi)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was how she lives that differentiate her with others.

 

It was the way she thinks that makes her stand out within the crowd.

 

Kwon Eunbi argues that her bae was equal to an alien. Therefore, despite all the flaws she has, Eunbi couldn't wish for anyone else.

 

The context of their talks can extent from a mere dating places to remote sensing surveys.

 

Her job took a toll on her health. She caught a cold from all the staying up lates. What makes it greater was Hyewon currently was away for an annual conference.

 

She did tell Sakura to be a strong independent woman when Chaeyeon was away but never she thought it means for herself.

 

This morning Hyewon called her. She asked Eunbi whether plants can experience hicups or not. The next thing she knew, Hyewon told her that she was going to dive in the ocean along with Nemo in the Great Barrier Reef.

 

She misses her a lot. The girl who she thought was a Yoda in disguise at first. Her cheesy words and antics.

 

After she took her medicine Eunbi decides to go for bed. Her dizzy state doesn't allow her to go further today.

 

She puts her phone next to the pillow. Staring at the lockscreen, hoping to fall asleep then dreams about her. When her heavy eyelids were about to close, the phone rings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter