centripetal (guess who)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i could've written a M rated story if i didnt stop, sigh

You wouldn't get hurt if you don't get into a fight. The same meaning doesn't apply to Hyewon.

 

She was hurt from within. Worse, she never asks for this to happen this way— and she didn't ask to be born as a coward with a high pride.

 

Hyewon doesn't mean to fall for Minjoo. It just happened. And she doesn't mean to keep it this long until almost a year together in the same group. How fate loves to play with her, putting them in the same group so she could suffer the feeling of being held back.

-

The moment she saw Minjoo were when the clock stopped tickling, where her world stopped from rotating, and the air freezed along with her hitched breath.

 

Tons of pretty girl existed in the same place as her at the moment, but she knew, everybody did, that Minjoo radiates something else.

 

Hyewon was Hyewon for reasons and one of it was how good she was to cover up her feelings, to not express it through her face and action.

 

The only weakness she had was the fact that she couldn't control . Hyewon tended to blurt out anything inside her head. And she did it once in front of Minjoo when the younger girl practiced for her Very Very performance. Hyewon said Minjoo looked pretty and Chowon heard it.

 

Minjoo lacked of confidence. She was chosen by Sakura to join her team. It gave her lots of pressure to be at their level. Chaeyeon was kind enough to taught her each step but she felt bad for being her burden. There were times when she couldn't hold back her tears, so she ran and locked herself in the bathroom or the training room in the corner of the hall.

 

"Hey," a soft voice called her after knocking the bathroom cubicle's door.

 

"Minjoo, I knew you are there," the voice alone was so tender that Minjoo finally gave in and opened the door while held back her sobs.

 

She was startled when the person on the other side suddenly hugged her thin frame.

 

Ah, it was Hyewon. This unnie had been spotted her crying several times in the most ungodly hours and place. She didn't how Hyewon had managed to find her but Minjoo was thankful that Hyewon always been so dependable.

 

She was someone who Minjoo didn't need to worry to share her thoughts about competing in PD48, etc. They were similar somehow and she liked the older's company since Hyewon didn't talk too much but a good listener and gave her meaningful advice of life.

 

Hyewon. She practiced her off, dragged herself far away out of her comfort zone to learn to dance, to rap, to sing, and to convey her emotion through songs. She tried her best to give out a better performance each. With the actual reason was she wanted to see Minjoo's smile. A proud smile everytime Minjoo thought that Hyewon grew very well throughout the show.

 

Good things happen along with the bad ones.

 

Minjoo developed her confidence more. Hyewon might still the one who could find her crying over her stress but as the time went by, Minjoo was busy with her growing circle of friend.

 

The border between the two grew wider. Hyewon, as a timid person, found it hard to approach Minjoo and her friends, let alone trying to fit herself in.

 

Weeks passed by she thought by debuting in the same group she could try to fix things but maybe the world was really not on her side. Months after debuting together Hyewon was sure that she was hopeless. Minjoo shined a lot brighter. People adored her, people wanted Minjoo while Hyewon trapped inside her own shell. She thought she couldn't be like the younger girl, she was left behind since long ago, and guess it was time to put this crush thing to an end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter