auction of time (kkuchaen)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Chaeyeon wins the game and the latter sulks for a whole day, or actually its a whole different matter.

Chaeyeon thinks that she was at playing games. This was not something she regularly does like Sakura. She doesn't even know how to hold the console properly.

 

Therefore she puts no hope when Sakura looks bored and asked Chaeyeon to join her. It would be just a game, anyways. Once or twice wouldn't hurt. What was it again? Something began with M, minecraft was it?

 

"Mortal Kombat 11," Sakura says as if she reads the younger's mind.

 

Chaeyeon keeps mum, she lets the other girl prepare everything. She avoids doing something stupid that would just make her crashing the PS4.

 

She sits comfortably on the couch while she waits for the fight to start.

 

Being the beginner that she was, Chaeyeon randomly presses the buttons. She was unexpectedly easily won over Sakura.

 

The latter huffs in annoyance. Coincidence. Sakura then asks for another round.

 

Chaeyeon was a smart girl, she begins to understand how it works.

 

She enjoys her time playing with her console before she glances to the girl next to her. Chaeyeon won the second round, slightly understood the way how the combination of buttons work.

 

Sakura densed as she straightens her back. That slightly puffed cheeks and furrowed brows, she was mostly takes this game seriously after all.

 

There they were again. Sakura really gives out a child vibe with that pouty face and squinted eyes, sometimes Chaeyeon forgets that she has a very competitive side of a five years old.

 

The third and fourth time Sakura asked for additional round in which Chaeyeon kept on winning, the older gave up and puts her back back to the couch along with her gloomy face.

 

"Hey, Saku-chan, you alright?" Chaeyeon softly asks, she leans closer with her fingers spread on the couch.

 

She got no response.

 

"Saku—"

 

Sakura gets up without saying anything in return. She closes her room's door with a bang.

 

And patience like a toddler.

 

Chaeyeon sighs. What can she do? Is she even the one to be blamed in the first place?

 

Sakura was bored. She asked her to join her in playing PS4. Chaeyeon won the game. Then suddenly the latter sulks for no valid reason.

 

She knows maybe by now Sakura already regretted her action but then again, Chaeyeon understands Sakura was not good at admitting her fault. Not even in the simplest matter like sulking due to a lost in a game.

 

Or no, maybe Sakura does really sulk for real.

 

Chaeyeon faces the door for minutes already. May as well she talks with the door. It was locked and no one was at the dorm except for them. Sakura doesn't open it even after several knocks.

 

Fortunately she keeps the spare key to both rooms.

 

With a heavy breath she let out her last exhale before turning the door knob.

 

Here we go, let's see what we got inside.

 

She spotted the short-haired girl on her bed with her laptop on her lap and a headset on. Sigh, must be fortnite.

 

Before Chaeyeon could approach the girl the sound of their shared apartment's door opening got her attention the best. Simply because the ruckus she heard.

 

The layers that harmonized to make up the bobbery she could identify without even take a look at them like a saint; Yena's loud normal quack, Kwangbae's refusal to hold the plastic bag, Minjoo's whines, Yujin's laugh, the oldest's scold, Hiichan's light giggles, and Chaewon and Wonyoung's bickering in the middle.

 

She now remembered that the members want to spend their weekend together in this dorm. It only means she will have less chance to talk to Sakura who currently still sulk with that pout hanging on her face and puffed cheeks with furrowed eyebrows.

 

Cutie.

 

Chaeyeon doesn't even have the time to walk further since she got dragged to the kitchen to cook for them.

 

The other girl was still silent all the while she was being surrounded by the others in the living room.

 

"Yah, Chaeyeon-ah," the duck quacks. Yena approaches her, Chaeyeon hums in return.

 

"What's wrong with her? Her glare scares the out of me, man. Red days?"

 

"No. Just– bad days come and go, you know."

 

She was doubtful, at first but then Yena buys her words just like that. She just then avoids to sit near their second oldest unnie.

-

Sakura sleeps for the whole afternoon after that and when she woke up Chaeyeon was already gone for some business in OTR.

 

She might be upset for what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter