aye, captain (2kim)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo thinks that the older girl doesn't seem happy lately. No, she has no idea what has been going on in the red head's mind. She kinda noticed the difference after their group vlive with Eunbi and Yujin's absence.

 

That with piggyback one.

 

Whenever she tried to approach her, the red head always got an excuse to distract themselves. Yet she didn't do so to other members.

 

Something is wrong, and it includes herself.

 

One way or another she has to provoke her. The lack of the other's embrace and warmth already drive her crazy for the past three days.

 

She wants to go to the older's room before Eunbi called her from the kitchen.

 

"Yo, Kim. Lend me your hand."

 

Being the kind girl that she is, Minjoo doesn't have a choice.

 

"Unnie, is Chaewon-unnie in her room?" Minjoo asks while helping the leader in cracking some eggs.

 

"She is out just now, exercising she said," the older says nonchalantly which resulting in confused Minjoo.

 

"Exercising? Since when Chaewonnie likes to exercise?"

 

Is that why she rarely encounter the older Kim?

 

Eunbi shrugs her shoulder and resuming her cooking session.

 

Chaewon doesn't pick up her call at all. She is not only getting worried but also curious. It was not like all this time Chaewon always tell her what she does but she did most of the time. After all, Chaewon behavior these past few days has been out of her common line of activities.

 

A sound from the front door stops her train of thoughts. There, Kim Chaewon in ponytail with her training crop top and sport pants, gets all sweaty and red. Her heavy breathing can be heard from where Minjoo stands.

 

She walks closer to the older girl who currently unties her shoes.

 

Minjoo folds her arm on her chest while looking down on the latter. Checking out— inspecting every inch of Chaewon.

 

"Where have you been, unnie?" Minjoo asks, she doesn't know it'd come out rather coldly.

 

"Gym," the latter answers shortly after she tried to stand up properly.

 

"Oh. So, you have developed new interest now?" Minjoo frowns.

 

Chaewon walks to her room followed by the younger girl. And a click, indicates that Minjoo locked the door. Sigh.

 

"You have new interest other than me, then?"

 

The younger girl's gaze drops on the floor. She just blurted out blatantly what she thought without knowing that Chaewon almost, almost lost it.

 

"What do you need, Minjoo?"

 

"Ineedmydailycuddle," she answers, as fast your neck could turn when the person next to you suddenly collapses.

 

Minjoo comfortably puts herself on the second bunk above Yena's. She calls out for Chaewon then pats the empty space next to her.

 

The said girl doesn't want to lose her cool.

 

Or not really, since without her knowing her feet brought herself to lay next to the other Kim.

 

She could feel Minjoo's stable breaths hit her collarbone when the younger girl snuggles to the crook of her neck.

 

Ew. Chaewon is disgusted with herself. She is covered fully with sweat from head to toe but why this girl over here tried to smell her instead.

 

"K-Kim Minjoo w-what are you doing?" She feels her cheeks warmed up. Her arm tried to free itself from the girl's curvy waist–

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter