365 (annyeongz)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was a perfectionist. Yet she always come along with a lazy creature named Yujin. She doesn't have a choice, they know each other since their in-crib days.

 

3

 

"Hey, Yujin unnie. Why don't you play with your friend?" Little Wonyoung asks.

 

The latter shakes her head, giggles afterward and it shows her dimples.

 

"It's Wonyoungie's first day in school! I will show you around the whole school and we can make our own escapade!"

 

Wonyoung just got into kindergarten, seems like she doesn't need to worry about making friends. Everything that Yujin does was dumb, but it always brings her smile back to her pretty face.

"Yujinnie, come onnn. Wake up!"

 

It was like the 9th time Wonyoung has tried to wake up the girl. The said girl just tighten her blanket and rolls over to avoid Wonyoung.

 

"5 minutes," she mumbles.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5 MINUTES. YOUR EXAM IS IN 5 MINUTES ."

 

6

 

Yujin heard that many guys and girls were head over heels for her best friend.

 

She must admit it. Wonyoung was the literal shape of the word perfect. The latter was gorgeous in a way words couldn't describe how awestruck she was sometimes to see the younger. She was smart, a nerd, a model student who everyone wants to follow. The girl also grows 0,1 cm taller than her.

 

But that's not the problem. It was her tighten chest every time she sees Wonyoung parts way with her. That sounds childish but she begins to understand that maybe she was being a bit selfish.

 

Then it develops to hate when somebody approaches Wonyoung without her knowing. It's not like she doesn't want Wonyoung to have friends but– but she feels something that she doesn't want. Yujin asks herself how to get rid of it.

 

So in college, while Wonyoung still busy in her final year, she met this well-known girl. The face of the campus.

 

Kim Minjoo spent her first year as a freshman to play with people. She knows her capability with that face of hers. Then this certain Ahn comes in her way.

 

A wolf won't waste his lamb.

 

It has been months since Yujin avoiding the younger. Wonyoung's anxiety rises. The dating news was like a thunder, it was exploded, spread like an epidemics. Even to her school which was blocks away from the university.

 

Wonyoung was scared that her beloved unnie will leave her for someone else. She knows that Yujin deserves to love and to be loved but why it should be other people? Why was it not her? Why was it not...

 

...her?

 

Right.

 

Why couldn't it be her for Yujin?

 

Why was she so slow to realize it this late.

 

5

 

The next day was Wonyoungie's birthday. She has not seen the younger for weeks now, perhaps for months to properly face the girl and create a decent talk. Yujin kinda misses her nags.

 

A part of her feels bad for abandoning the little girl. But Yujin knows better than crossing the line she created to hold back her half-buried feelings. Another part of her really wants to apologize to the latter.

 

Yujin has four hours left before the clock hits 12 am. The shoulder-length haired girl was a bit broke at the moment but she could think about the money later on.

 

Wonyoung loves chocolate chips.

 

Wonyoung loves mint chocolate ice cream.

 

Wonyoung loves pineapple pizza.

 

Wonyoung loves flowers.

 

Those matters the most. From the florist next to 7/11 to almost slipped on the floor of Lotte Mart to fighting with a little kid for the last scoop of minchodan, turned out it was her upperclassman, Nako and she had to beg for it in the end.

Several knocks could be heard from the front door. It was almost midnight and who on earth was knocking.

 

"Dad, are you calling a delivery?"

 

"No, sweetie," Mr. Jang frowns.

 

"Alright, then, I'll open the door."

 

Wonyoung peeps through the hole. There was someone with its back facing her, but she knows already who the person precisely was.

 

Tsk. She was not in the mood to face the older. Her mood moves downward– but little did she know there was excitement bubbling inside. Wonyoung opens the door anyways.

 

"Hey..." Yujin awkwardly greets.

 

"Hey," she tries to be calm, "is there anything I can help?"

 

Yujin unconsciously pats her neck, a sign of nervousness. It was just the first time Wonyoung sees the older did it in front of her.

 

"W-would you accompany me to the park?"

 

A smirk creeps up the you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter