Bully Nayeon [flashback ii]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class gather up." The dance major instructor said. Everyone in the class gathered up.  

"So, you will have a new classmate." The instructor announced. And the students have their guesses. Some are mumbling nonsense things. "Please come in"  

Mina walked in the room with her head down, but everyone in the room got stunned as she lift her head and speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Myoui Mina." She introduced herself. 

"Okay Mina, can you show us your moves?" The instructor said and Mina just nodded. 

She started dancing slowly and gracefully, her dancing skills gave everyone a goosebumps. 

"Wow!" One of her classmates stood up an gave her a round of applause and everyone else followed. 

Mina gained fame with in just three weeks after she transfered to the University. And even gain more fame after her first performace at the school. Both girls and boys were stunned by her beauty especially when she's dancing and she even got a nickname 'the black swan'.

"Hey, you're Mina right?" Nayeon called Mina that is busy practicing alone.

Nayeon and her group of girls are the famous dancer at the University before Mina transfered. But aside from from being famous, she was also the scariest person at the University.

"How come that you're more famous than me now?" Nayeon asked sarcastically. Mina just looked at Nayeon and continue practicing.

"Didn't you hear me? Are you trying to be deaf?" Nayeon started to raise her voice.

"I don't know what to answer." Mina said with low voice.

"I don't care if you didn't know the answer! If I am asking you anything, answer me!" Nayeon shouted at Mina's face and about to slap her. 

"Leave her alone Im Nayeon!" Momo shouted from behind.

"What are you gonna do Harai?" Nayeon said and still being sarcastic.

"You bullied me before, but I am not gonna let you do that to Mina." Momo walked to Mina and hide her behind her.

"Not scary Momo." Nayeon said. "Let's go girls." Nayeon left and her minions followed her.

Nayeon used to bully every dancer who is better that her. One of them was Momo. Momo was a really really great dancer. But because of Nayeon she lost her confidence. And gets less appreciation.

The next day. Mina, Momo and Sana was eating at the cafeteria and talking about their lives and Nayeon's group came and purposely dropped a slice of cale at Mina's clothes. 

"YA! ARE YOU BLIND NAYEON?! APOLOGIZE TO HER!" Sana stood up in anger.

"Unnie. Its fine. Calm down." Mina tried to calm Sana.

Nayeon and her minions just laughed and left.

"That Im Nayeon deserve a lesson..." Sana said that is still upset.

"Unnie. Just don't mind her." Mina said.

While on the other side of the cafeteria. Chaeyoung saw what happened and took photos of it. Wah. Im Nayeon as always. Why people are just letting her do such thing to them? Chaeyoung shook her head.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter