D-Day of the event [flashback v]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Yoo Jeongy-yeon? S-she korean?" Chaeng asked  looking seriously at Mina. "How come that your first love is a korean, you're japanese, right?"     

"Hahaha" Mina laughed that made Chaeng stare again. For her that was ther softest and prittiest laughed she ever stared at. "You know what? Your so cute. Every reaction you made was so cute. Haha." Mina can't stop laughing. "You asked so many question Chaeng. You already asked you three questions."

"Tsk." Chaeyoung sighed. "I'm just curious Unnie." 

"Its my turn now. Let's continue the game"

They continued the game and asked questions back and fort. They really are enjoying. Chaeng learned that Mina loves ketchup, had a nicknamed 'penguin' and she like that nickname a lot. She also learned that she became friends with Momo and Sana since grade school thru dancing. As well as Mina, she also learned alot about Chaeng like how talented Chaengoung are. She could draw, paint, rap, sing, dance and photograph. She didn't expect Chaeyoung to be that talented because she's  ot that showy. They really learned alot about each other that made them more comfortable with each other. 

"Chaeng" Mina called.

"Unnie." 

"Are you ready?" Mina smirked.

"For?"

"To reaveal a secret." She smiled wider and took the last piece that Chaeyoung have. "I won!" Mina excitedly said and put her hands up like celebrating. "What is your secret, Chae?" Mina intertwined her finger together and put her chin above it waiting and ready to listen to whatever is Chaeng is going to say.

"U-uhm.." Nervousness flows to every veins that Chaeyoung have. ! I fell to my own trap! Danm it! Now this is great! Should I say it? Chaeng took a deep breath and release it loudly while her eyes were closed. But she felt someting on her hand. And as she opened her eyes she saw Mina's hand squeezing hers.

"Say it Chaeng. Your secret is safe from me." Her voice was as sweet as ever. 

*dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug* *dug dug*

Chaeyoung suddenly can't hear anything but her heart, beating and pumping lou and strong like it can jump out of her ribcage anytime soon.

"Chaeng? Say it." Mina said but Chaeyoung can't hear anything. 

*DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* *DUG DUG* 

Her heartbeats became louder. Her mind can't think of anything. Her body can't do any move.

"C-Chaeng?" Mina started to worry. "Chaeng, W-what happened? Hey! Chaeng! Chaeng!" Mina stood up and ran towards Chaeyoung like her leg wasn't injured. She kneeled down and held Chaeyoung's face with her both hands. "Chaeng! Hey! Hey! Answer me! Are you hurt! Please say something! Chaeng!" Her hands can't stay still, she shook her shoulder, hold her hands, and then going back to her face. But she did not get any answer. "Chae, please answer me! Are you okay? Please." She said while her tears are starting to flow from the side of her eyes. But Chaeng looked ate her eyes, straightly. "A-re you hurt? Tell me..." Mina said. Chaeyoung shook her head without removing her eyes to Mina. 

"You wanna know my secret?" Chaeng asked. 

"What is it?" Mina asked.

"I can't hide this secret anymore Unnie..." Chaeng asked. Her hands unconciously moved and went to reach Mina's soft cheeks. "I like you, Mina-Unnie... a lot" She whispred but enough for Mina to hear it.

 

----------

 

The day of the event~ 

 

"Chaeng? Are you done preparing for your exhibit?" Dahyun asked. Dahyun ang Chaeyoung are roommates together with their other friends Jihyo and Tzuyu. Dahyun is a music major as well as Jihyo while Tzuyu is a dance major. "Chaeng?" She asked another time but Chaeyoung still did not answer, shee keep looking down at nowhere. "Yah! Son Chaeyoung" 

"W-what?" She just notice Dahyun when she shouted her name.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Dahyun sighed. "You've been like this for a week. You've been like this since you came home from those dance major's dorm." Dahyun said. 

"Ya. Dahyun-ah. Will you please lower doen your voice?" Chaeng look around if someone is listening.

"Something happened, right?" Dahyun sad beside Chaeyoung.

"Tsk. Stop it okay? Nothing happened.  I'll go now." Chaeyoung said at walked outside. 

"Ya! Son Chaeyoung! Don't you dare turn your back to your Unnie! Oh?! Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!!!" Dahyun shouted but Chaeng did not answere her. 

Chaeng walk forward, she did not even know where she's going. She keep releasing deep breaths. Kicking every stone that pass. She just noticed that she's on the same site where she first meet Mina on the first day of class. "Unnie... What should I do?" Chaeng sighed again and sat on the bench under a huge tree. From there she can see how busy the university is. Students are going back and fort. Practice here and there, prepare here and there. She stayed there for a while to clear her thoughts. 

After a few minutes she went to her exhibit venue and prepare what she needs to prepare. And everything is set after an hour. She made everything perfect before leaving.

 

-----

 

"Ya, Momo-chan do you have everything you need? Do you want me to check your things?" Mina asked Momo who just finish preparing her things for their performance. 

"Aish. It's all set Minari. Just rest there okay?" Momo smiled at her. 

"That's right Mina. You should be resting instead of taking care of us. Don't worry I'll check Momo's thing for you. Okay?" Sana said. 

"I feel sad you can't watch us today." Momo moved closed to Mina and held her hand. She looked at her eyes, she's really sad. 

"Me too. Its really sad, Minari. Please get well sooner. We miss dancing with you already" Sana added and held her other hand.

"Aish. Who told you that I am not going to watch?" Mina said while holding her laughter. Momo and Sana stared at Mina with their eyes getting wider. 

"You can watch?" They said in total insync. "H-how?"

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

The knock caught all of their attention. 

"Oh there she is?" Mina said that made Momo and Sana to get more confuse. 

"W-who's there, Minari?" Sana said. 

Mina walked to the door to open it. Mina's leg are doing great these days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter