Mina's decision: Part 1 [flashback xii]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the party, Dahyun and Momo went to their room. They decided to sleep right away because they felt really tired. They were sharing one blanket and cuddling into each other that was comfortable for them while they sleep. In the middle of their comfy sleep, something woke Momo up. 

"D-dahyun-ah" she called her girlfriend, "Ya! Dahyun-ah wake up!" Her eyes are busy searching if there's something inside their room.

"U-unnie? W-why?" Dahyun responsed with her eyes half opened. She's still sleepy that she fell back to sleep after answering to Momo. 

"I-I think I heard something." Momo keep looking around. "Do you hear me? I think I heard something. Will you please check it out?" Momo asked her girlfriend. But Dahyun isn't answering. "Dahyun-ah" she called. "Dahyun-ah?" She keep calling her but Dahyun is not answering. When she turned around she saw Dahyun sleeping again. She rolled her eyes to Dahyun. "Ya! Kim Dahyun!" She slap Dahyun's shoulder to wake her up. 

"Why? Why? Why? Why? Unnie? What is that?" Dahyun asked as she woke up.

"I said i think I heard something. Will you please check it out?" Momo explained. "I think its from the balcony" 

Dahyun got up to check the balcony. Their room is the closest room from the balcony so she thought that is was just a cat. But she saw two person standing in there. Mina unnie? And... her eyes become bigger when she saw Jeongyeon and Mina together. What are they doing here at this hours? 

Dahyun carefully walk closer to them, too careful that she's not making any noise. She  went to a safe spot where the both of them will not see her and tried to listen to them.

"Love look at me, look me in the eyes, Love." It was Jeongyeon. 

Love? What the hell is happening?

She saw Mina took a deep breath before looking at Jeongyeon's eyes. "What now?"

"Tell me right now, that you don't love me anymore." Dahyun eyes went wider and her curiosity crawled up to her head. "Well, I'll take that as 'i don't love you anymore'" Dahyun keep listening. "I'm sorry for bothering you"

Dahyun ducked when she saw that Jeongyeon was about to leave but Mina pulled her back and when she turned back Dahyun saw how their lips met. She covered in shock.

H-how could you do this to Chaeng, Unnie? Her heart hurts for her friend.  

"It would be a big lie if I told you I don't love you anymore. I love you, l still love you, Yoo Jeongyeon."

I-I still love you? What does that mean, Unnie? Dahyun steped out of the safe spot where she was hiding.

"God, I love you, Myoui Mina."

"Unnie." Dahyun cannot help but to speak, but she stayed calm, she wants to hear Mina's explanation about this. "What is the meaning of this?"

Both Mina and Jeongyeon's eyes were pinned on Dahyun. They cannot make any move, they can't say any word. They're not expecting this to happen.

"D-Dahyun-ah...".

 

----------

 

"Can anyone please explain to me..." Kim Dahyun started. She can't express how mad she is right now that she already knew that Sana and even her girlfriend, Momo, knew about this thing with Mina and Jeongyeon. Dahyun wiped her face with her hands like it can reduce atleast small amout of anger that she's feeling at this time. She took a deep breath and started talking again. "Can anyone please explain to me, what the hell is going on between this two." She pointed to Mina and Jeongyeon that is now sitting on the bed with their head facing down. While Momo and Sana is sitting on the couch near the bed where the other two is sitting, and Tzuyu is standing next to her friend, and like her she is questioning why yhe girls didn't tell them about this.

They are now inside Tyuzu and Sana's room, Dahyun wake everyone up except Chaeng to talk about this certain thing. Of course Tzuyu can't believe this things like Dahyun, but its noticable that their girlfriends are not that shook. Eventually the girls admitted that they knew about Mina and Jeongyeon's thing.

Everyone cannot look at Dahyun straight to her eyes. Everyone is facing the floor of shame, everyone is looking down. 

"Dahyun-ah you don't understand." Momo tried to defend her friend from Dahyun.

"And how are you expecting us to understand this? None of you tried to explain. How are we suppose to understand you?" Dahyun answered right away. Momo felt embarrased, the yournger girl was right. 

"Now tell us, how this happened, and when the hell it started." Everyone was shocked when Tzuyu spoke like that, even Dahyun was suprised, she never seen her friend as mad as she is right now. 

Mina sighed and started to explain to them what happened, how it happened, and when did it started.

Dahyun felt so much heat in her eyes, she knew it was the tears wanted to escape from her eyes but she keeps holding it until hurts. She understand Mina's reasons and the fact that Jeongyeon comes first before her friend Chaeng. But her heart hurts for her friend Chaeyoung, she already knew that its not going to be easy for her. 

"Dahyun-ah" Mina called she didn't know  how to look at Dahyun's eyes. "You understand me right? Us?" She said it, hoping.

Dahyun wiped her tear with the back of her hand. "But what about our friend, U-Unnie?" There's her tears again, but she can't hold it back anymore, she just let it flow from her eyes. "You cannot keep this from her any longer Unniedeul." She said that not just to Mina but to all of them. "Chaeyoung will hate not just you, but even us for keeping this from her." Everyone get Dahyun's point, but it is really hard for them. They're all giving tge decision to Muna. "Mina-Unnie." Dahyun called while wiping her tears. "If its Chaeng, its Chaeng. And that would be better. But, If its her" Jeongyeon automatically looked up to her. "Then we'll accept it. You won't hear anything from us. Because we..." she pointed to herself and Tzuyu. "We understand." 

"Thankyou, Dahyunie" Mina felt relieved.

"Don't thank me yet." They can feel the coldness from Dahyun's voice. "We want you tell this to Chaeng right now." Mina's felt like she was poured with cold ice. Even her eyes were shaking. 

"R-right now?" She tried to compose some words inside her head on how she is going to say this to Chaeyoung but she keeps failing. She's not ready yet. She can't even kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter