She's back [flashback viii]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you know my name?" Mina asked still looking straightly at the girl in front of her.

"Come, let's talk." The grabbed her arm trying to take her outside the gym but Mina pulled her arm back.  

"A-argh! You're hurting me!" Mina protested. The girl's grip on her arm was way too tight.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." The girl loosen her grip.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mina asked avoiding to meet the girl's eyes.

"I just want to talk to you, Mina" Mina saw the girl's jaw rolling. 

"I d-don't k-know you. I d-don't talk to s-strangers..." Mina tried to avoid her stares.

"Mina... It's me... d-don't you remember?" The tried to grabbed Mina again but she stepped back.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung entered the gym. 

"Let's talk again in some other day." The girl whispered and left. 

"Unnie. Who was that?" Chaeng asked innocently.  

"I d-don't know." Mina answered. "You look stressed what happened to you?" She change topic and foget what happened earlier.

Chaeng took Mina's arm and examined it. "Does it hurt? I saw everything. Who was that girl unnie." She asked. No expression can be seen in her face. 

"Chaeng. I'm fine." Mina held her face. "Are you jealous?"

"Is there something to be jealous of, Unnie?" Chaeng has still no expression.

"W-what? No. T-there's nothing to be jealous of." Mina replied. 

"I know." Chaeng smiled at her coldly. "Let's go? Let's stopped by at the at the cafeteria, we'll take out some food to eat." 

"Ramyeon?" Mina face went bright.

"Yes. Ramyeon." Chaeng mood changed because of Mina's expression.

"Tteokbeokki?" 

"Yes. Tteokbeokki" 

"Let's go!" Mina took the younger girl's hand and ran outside the gym. 

"Unnie. Slow down!" 

They went to the cafeteria and ordered their food for take out. Mina wanted to eat them at their dorm. 

"Momo-Unnie. Sana-Unnie?" Mina called when they arrived at the dorm. "They're not here again?" 

"They're may be with their girlfriends." Chaeng said while arranging the foor on the dinning table. "Let's eat, Unnie." They started eating but Chaeng noticed that Mina is acting a little bit weird this day. She's eating her food slower that her usuall habit. She also keep on sighing and looked really bothered. "Unnie!" Chaeng called.

"Hm?" Mina just answered still looking into nowhere.

What is wrong with her?

"I'm sad." Chaeng stopped talking and waited for Mina to ask her why she's sad, but she didn't. Chaeyoung felt disappointed. Her girl isn't paying attention to her. But she still continue what she was about to say. "I'll be very busy next next month. The dean of the sports department want me to take photos of their upcomming basketball tournament. I think that girl who grabbed you wrist earlier was their captain ball." 

Mina started paying attenio when she heard Chaeng's last sentence. S-she's the captain ball?

"W-when is that again?" Mina asked.

"Next next month Unnie. Your birthmonth" Chaeyoung took a deep breath and pouted while playing her food. "That's what I'm saying earlier, I was sad because I might be very busy on your birthday." She really looks so sad.

"I can come with you, Chaeng" Mina looks so bright when she said that. Her smile is different. "So we can still spend time together"

"Really?" Chaeng said excitedly. 

"Mm." Mina nodded and smiled at Chaeng. 

They continue eating their food. The mood became different. Mina's mood is different. She's paying attention now. She's laughing with Chaeng, she smile, she smile secretly.

They watched movies after they eat. It bacame their habit to watch movie when they're waiting for Momo and Sana. They laid their back at the bed after the movie. Chaeng head is on Mina's arm as usually. Her arm is wrapped in Mina's tummy. They stayed like that and eventually the became bored.

"Tell me a story. I'm bored." Chaeng pouted.

"What story does my baby Chaeng want me to tell?" Chaeng heart fluttered when Mina called her that.

"Uhm." Chaeyoung tilted her head and acted like thinking. "Tell me about you and your ex." Mina's heart pumped louder. And her eyes gets wider and nervousness started to creep into her whole body. 

W-why is she asking about her? D-did she know? Mina's hands started to shake.

"Come on, Unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter