'Love' [flashback ix]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana-Unnie!" Sana and Momo was eating at the cafeteria when Chaeng called, Chaeng look tired and all. She was catching her breath. 

"Hey. What happened to you? Come sit down first." Sana let the younger girl sit on the vacant seat beside them. 

"You look tired. Where have you been?" Momo asked.

"I can't find Mina-Unnie. And she's not answering her phone since this morning. So I tried to find her in the whole campus but I can't find her." Chaengyoung explained.

Sana suddenly felt guilty about letting Mina meet Jeongyeon again. And there's Momoring having no idea what's going on. Mina! I didn't know you'll do it right away.

"You cannot find her?" Momo asked and she was kinda shock. I thought she was just in the practice room. 

"Yes, Unnie. Do you know where she is?" Chaeng looked really worried. Momo shook her head as a 'no' and Chaeng shoulder's dropped. "I gotta go Unnie. Thankyou." 

"Hey drink this water first." Sana handed Chaeyoung a bottle of water and she was obviously shaking. 

"No but thanks, Unnie I gotta go." And Chaeng left.

Sana tried to calm herself. "Do you know anything Minatozaki Sana?" Momo asked right after Chaeyoung left. "You're too obvious. I know you know anything"

"Unnie..." Sana was really shaking. She can feel now that Momo is older this time.

"I know she's back." Momo started, Sana looked at Momo with her eyes widen. "Yoo Jeongyeon. I know she's here" 

"How did you know?" Sana was still in shock. 

"I came to the cafe near this university yesterday. Yoo Jeongyeon was there." 

"I didn't know..." Sana signed.

"So Chaeyoung doesn't have any idea that Mina's ex was here?" Momo said. "She needs to know. I'm going to tell her." Momo grabbed her phone to dial Chaeng's number but Sana grabbed it. 

"Unnie. No. Mina begged me last night."

"Begged you what?" Momo was really confuse. 

"She said she just wanted to see Jeongyeon for the last time. She promised me it was just once." 

"But its wrong. Chaeyoung deserve to know. And what now? She'll show herself to that girl again and jeongyeon will pushed her away again because she cannot remember our friend? Isn't she tired of that?" Momo was really upset now.

"I think she remembers Mina now, Momo-chan." Sana started to tell Momo the story. 

"But what will happen if Jeongyeon really remembered her?" Momo felt sad for Chaeyoung.

"I don't know..." 

Meanwhile. Chaeyoung keeps looking for  Mina everywhere. She called her till her phone died. She decided to sit under the tree to have some rest. 

"Where are you Unnie?" She asked herself.     She lean her back against the trunk of the tree. After some few minutes. She decided to went to the cafe to charge her phone. She immidiately texted Mina. 

Unnie. I am here at the cafe. Please come. I'm really worried. She went to the counter to order.

"One americano please." She ordered and paid of it. She was about to go to her seat but she saw Mina sitting on her seat. Chaeyoung automatically smiled and walked faster. Gave Mina a tight hugs  as she reached for her. "I'm so worried about you, Unnie." She almost cried while saying that. 

Mina felt the guilt inside her. She hugged her back. More tight. "I'm sorry." Mina said. They parted and Chaeng helped Mina to sit. "What happened to you?" She noticed Chaeng's look. Kinda messy hair which she never seen before. No make up. Sweating. And really looked tired. 

"Oh. Sorry." Chaeng get her hair brush and put some make up quickly. "I was searching you in the whole campus. Even outside the campus because you're not answering my calls. I was so worried. Really worried Unnie." She said while putting some make up. "Okay. How do I look now?" Chaeng asked when she's done. 

"You look wonderfull, love." 

"Wow. You never called me that. That's sweet" Chaeng said really looked happy hearing that. 

. What the hell was that Mina. Watch you mouth.

"I'll go get you something." Chaeng said and walked to the counter to order again.

Mina's eyes followed Chaeyoung to the counter. She saw how excited she was. She search the whole campus to find me. I didn't take her calls on purpose. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter