Can I be Your Queen? [flashback iv]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BABO! BABO! BABO! Son Chaeyoung! You're such a babo! A kiss on her forehead? Are you insane?!" Chaeng said to herself, she lean her back at the wall as she left Mina's room. "Aishhhhh!" She grabbed her own hair in embarrasment, as what happened earlier flashed back at her. "How am I gonna face her now?! Oh God, please, send help!"  

But hehehe... she unconciously touched her lips and smile like crazy. Did I really do that? I must be out of my mind! But i liked it. Hehe!

She left the dorm while smiling like hell. She can her some student talking but she can only hear Mina's voice. She can feel her feet on the ground but her heart feels floating. She went to the nearest convinient store where her friend Kim Dahyun work to buy ramyeon for Mina.

"Hey bro! Sup?!" Chaeng greeted Dahyun. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung from head to toe. "Are you on drug?" 

"I'm not on drugs!" Chaeyoung fought back. "But I think I'm addicted" Chaeyoung smiled at nowhere, a smile that getting wider and wider.

"Stop that ewie smile dude! Doesn't suit you" Dahyun teased and the both laugh.

"I'll take this" Chaeyoung grabbed two cups of ramyeon and took out her card.

"Here" Dahyun said when she put Chaeng's ramyeon in a paper bag. "What a lucky girl, Chaeng." Dahyun teased. Even Chaeng did not say anything, Dahyun already know whats going on. "Good luck bro!"

They gave each other a high-five. "Thanks. I'm going take care! See ya!"

Dahyun knows me too well. 

She walk back to Mina's dorm, she didn't even feel tired when she took the stairs. But... 

*dug dug* *dug dug*

Her heart beat are getting louder, and every steps she took is getting heavier. 

C'mon Chaeng! You have to face her, you idiot!

She too a deep breath first and knocked on the door. 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Its me, Unnie. I'm comming in!"

*KLAAAAAAK~*

Oh thank God she's sleeping.

Chaeyoung closed the door silently and prepared the ramyeon carefully. She put the ramyeon on the table besides Mina's bed. And kneeled down to wake Mina up. But Mina's peaceful face stopped Chaeng and make her stare at her.

W-wow... she can't help herself to be amaze from what she's seeing. She used her smallest finger to remove some strand of hair on Mina's face and smiled. She cannot controll herself anymore and held Mina's soft face with her right hand. 

"Unnie." She called. "Unnie, wake up." She said it gently and with respect. But instead of getting an answer, Mina smiled and opened her eyes. Their eyes met and their smiles are still there, they stayed in that position in a few seconds before Mina got up and Chaeng help her to sit on her bed. 

"Where's my ramyeon?" Mina asked. 

"Here" Chaeng handed her the cup of ramyeon and her chopsticks. "Be careful its hot." She smiled.

They started eating and none of them are talking, and the silence between them feels really awkward.

"How about your performance for the event?" Chaeyoung was the one who broke the silence.

Mina signed, and disappointment flashes on her face. "In this conditon?" She faked her laugh. "I can't perform for the event anymore. I had to do some teraphy for my walking until it becomes normal again. So I asked Momo and Sana Unnie to take over the performance. That's why they were very busy these days" Her long explanation.

"Ah, I see." Chaeyoung said while nodding, she looked at Mina and she noticed the disappointments in her. "Aishh. Cheer up Unnie! Momo and Sana-Unnie will do good thats for sure!" She smile to Mina so sweetly. "But... how about your teraphy? The event is in two weeks. They'll became so busy for sure"

"I don't know... Maybe I'll just wait until the event is done" 

Another silence filled up the whole room. Mina's head was occupied with her worries about the event, and for her health. Chaeyoung was right. This comming two weeks will be very busy especially for all the performers. She's afraid that she'll become burden for Momo and Sana because of her condition. She don't want to interrupt their practice. But she needs someone to stay with her.

"What?" Mina asked without looking when she felt Chaeyoung stares.

"Unnie..." Chaeyoung said but Mina still looking into nowhere. "Can I help you with your teraphy?" Mina got startled but she didn't show it. She looked at Chaeyoung and she saw how worried she is. "Look Unnie. You can't be alone on that situation. You need to do your teraphy for your fast recovery." Chaeyoung added. She stood, walked towards Mina and sat in front of her. "I'm worried Unnie..." Mina saw how Chaeyoung gulpped. Her face was expressionless but her eyes are full of worries. 

She's not lying...

What happened next was unexpected. Chaeyoung took her hands and squeeze them softly. She looked up at Mina, and stare straight in her eyes. 

*GULP*

"Please allow me to take care of you, Unnie..." 

Please allow me to take care of you, Unnie...

Please allow me to take care of you, Unnie...

Please allow me to take care of you, Unnie...

That line that Chaeyoung said echoed in Mina's ear. Her heart is beating so fast that she couldn't her anything but the last sentence that Chaeyoung said. 

"Unnie?" Chaeng called. "Unnie! A-are you okay? Are you in pain?" 

"I-I okay. Yea. I'm okay." Mina just came back to reality. 

"Thank God." Chaeng sighed. "I was saying earlier that I will help you with your teraphy until Momo and Sana-Unnie are not busy anymore."

"T-thank you, Chaeng." Mina said.

Chaeng smiled to her and nodded. Chaeng stayed with Mina until she fell asleep. She did not leave her and waited for Momo and Sana to came back. She just sat at the sofa near Mina's bed and just stared at her until she also fell into sleep.

*ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz~*

"Chaeng?" Momo called. "Chaeng wake up." 

"Mmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter