Kiss [fashback iii]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so happy that Mina is gaining such popularity here. Hihi!" Sana giggled. She and Momo are walking back to the practice room with a bunch of snacks and drinks. 

"Tss. She's  always popular. Thats Miyoui Mina anyway. Hahaha!" Momo replied.  

"Huh? Where is Mina?" Sana asked as they arrived at the practice room. The room was so dark. "Did she left already?" Sana tried to see anything despite of darkness. 

"But..." Momo picked up Mina's bag. "Her things are here. She never leave her things anywhere."

"Yea, you're right." Sana said while continuously nodding.

"M-m-mo-momo..."

"What?"

"What?" Sana replied, confused.

"Didn't you just call me?"

"Momo-chan! Don't be like that. I'm not saying anything here..." Sana scaredly said. 

"Don't  fool me. I heard you!" 

"No! I rea-"

"M-m-momoring..." the voice  called again.

They looked at each other with their eyes getting bigger. 

*GULP!*

"KYYYYYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

"TURN ON THE LIGHT! TURN ON THE LIGHT!!!!" 

"WHERE IS THE SWITCH? I CAN'T FIND THE SWITCH!" 

"OH MY GOD THE SWITCH!!"

"U-unniedeul..."

They stopped screaming when the heard the voice again, the familliar voice. They the lights and slowly turn their head where the voice came from.

*PLAAAK PLAAAAK* 

They both dropped the snacks and drinks they bought as they saw whose voice it is. 

"M-minari..." Sana said, she can't believe what she's seeing. 

Momo rans towards Mina and checked her. And the  she saw her right leg, swollen and black. "W-who did this?" Momo emotionally asked. "Minari, tell me who did this!" She cannot hide her anger anymore!

"Momoring, we need to take her to the hospital!" Sana said while crying.

They helped Mina to get up carefully. One uncareful move made her scream in pain. She got admitted to the nearest hospital and had to undergo an immidiate surgery. 

"Doctor!" Momo and Sana said as the surgeon came out of the operating room. 

"How's our friend?" Sana said while crying.

"Her operation went well. It will took her a few months before her full recovery. She also needs to undergo some teraphies for her walking, that could be done at home. She may go home after a week." The doctor explained. 

"Thank you Doctor"

The doctor nod to them and left. Sana became more emotional, "Why is this happening to her?" 

Momo hugged her and comfort her. "Whoever did this... She'll pay for this!"

After a week, as the doctor said she got discharged. And had her teraphy at home. Mina can't still opened about what happened to her. She cries whenever she started to talk about it. While Momo and Sana are taking care of her alternately.

"Mina, the Chairman of the school wants to see you." Momo said. 

Mina looked at her first and sighed before she nod. Momo helped her to get into the wheel chair and pushed it to the office of the Chairman of the university. Momo bowed to him as they entered the office.

"We want to help you, Miss Miyoui to find who did this to you. Please cooperate by answering some of our questions." The Chairman said carefully. "Do you have any ideas who did this to yo-"

"Im Nayeon." Mina answered straighty. She looked at the Chairman's eyes with anger. "Im Nayeon did this to me."

"No..." The Chairman shook his head. "My daughter cannot do such thing Miss Miyoui. You may be mistaken"

The fire in Mina's eyes heated up more because of what she heard. "She's your daughter? Ha!" Mina's lauged and smirk sarcastically. 

"She is. And I know her. She can't do such thing!"

"Ha! Really?" The tension in the room became heavier. "How much do you know about your daughter Mr. Chairman? She really did this to me!" She started to get  emotional. "Do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter