The Strart [flashback i]

THIS IS OUR FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waah! Chaeyoung-ah. This reception idea is so nice! How did you came up with this ideas?" Jihyo was so impress with the reception concept. 

It was all Chaeyoung's ideas. There's a multiple layered cake in the middle of the venue, tables and chairs are placed around it. There's a round stage or the singer on the right side while the food are placed at the right side. And in front  at the middle part there is another stage with a luxurios looking sofa where Mina is going to sit. There's a path walk from that stage to the cake at the middle where the couple are going to walk. It's a shallow pool but covered with glass floor so that they were looked like walking above the water. Its was lighted by a blue led light in the side to emphasize the way. Looks pretty cool.

"Thank you, Unnie... I'm pretty sure Mina-Unnie would like it..." Chaeyoung said with a soft smile while her eyes are busy looking around the venue. Jihyo stared at Chaeyoung for a second to watch and read her expressions but she failed to do it. 

"Lets go?" Jihyo said with a happy voice tone. "Everyone is waiting at the Chapel, we should go, Chaeng." Jihyo added.

Chaeyoung just throw another soft smile to Jihyo and they went to the Chapel. Aside with Jihyo, she was also with her bestfriends, Dahyun ang Tzuyu.

After a couple of time, they finally arrived at the chapel. And Chaeyoung was obviously nervous.

this is it

"Are you sure you're going to be fine?" Dahyun asked to Chaeyoung.

"Yes, bro. Thanks." Chaeyoung answered and Dahyun tapped her shoulder telling her its all fine.

The wedding is starting ang Chaeyoung was standing there. 

"They bride is here, be ready..." Tzuyu whispered to Chaeng. 

Chaeyoung prepare herself as they announced 'the bride is here.' There were two men opened the door and every single person stood up and all of their eyes were stuck at the angelic beauty of the bride. Dahyun also started to play the piano and the choir singers that Jihyo was leading started to sing. That made the scene more sweet, romantic and emotional. Too many emotions are mixed at that moment.

Mina took her first step toward the aisle. Everyone was smiling and really happy seeing Mina with her elegant long wedding dress. She looks so happy that even her teary eyes are smiling beautifully.

On the other side, it was like a movie scene for Chaeyoung. Everything was just going really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter