Two

Crash and Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that she’s pissed off would be an understatement. Oh Sehun’s officially written on her hate list. He’s been acting like a stuck-up the whole day. He’s supposed to be the intern, not her. He kept on criticizing her designs nonstop, saying that the colors looked awful. The guy does not even know the difference of a Halter Dress from a Slip Dress. The genius said they all looked the same in his eyes.

She’s currently spacing out while waiting for her coffee to be made. Why would they even let him be an intern when he does not know a thing or two about what we’re doing? Ugh. My head hurts just from thinking.

“Is there something wrong?”

Jinri looked up and saw Johnny looking down at her with a worried expression. She shook her head. “It’s nothing. I’m just thinking.”

“Do you mind?” he asked, gesturing at the empty chair.

“Not at all.”

Johnny sat and placed his drink on the table. “I could see the intern’s giving you a hard time,” he commented, smiling like he finds the whole situation amusing.

“It’s not funny.” She frowned and that just made Johnny laugh.

“Sorry,” he quipped, stopping himself from laughing. He noticed how Jinri made a face. She really looked pissed off.

“I mean,” she huffed. “If he does not know anything about making clothes, why would he be an intern? I swear he’s going to get punched across the face if he keeps acting like a dickhead.”

Johnny smiled, amused at her choice of word. “I have information about him. It’s not really hard to connect the dots once I heard some things from some places.”

“Really?”

He nodded. “He’s Sir Kim’s cousin. He’s the unnamed and faceless son of Oh Hajoon, the current CEO of SK Air.”

She scoffed amidst the revelation. “That explains the stuck-up attitude. He has the money to waste. But why is he working here and not at his family’s company?” She grimaced. And that totally explains why he’s working as an intern even without any experience. Connections.

Johnny shrugged. “I don’t know. But I’ve heard he has a reputation which has something to do with the ladies.”

“Of course he has,” she commented under her breath. Not surprising at all. She narrowed her eyes. She needs to confront Junmyeon about it. She does not really take him as someone who uses his position to manipulate people so she’s really curious why he did that. And why did Minjung even allow that? That’s a question that needs an answer too.

Her musing was cut off by the vibrating of the buzzer on the table, signaling that her order’s ready. She’s in need of answers and she can’t wait to ask her bosses.

 

 

Sehun watched as Jinri strut her way to where he was seated. He was currently in the middle of cutting some colored paper just for fun since it’s starting to get boring. He just kept his eyes on her. Her ash gray silver hair was bouncing with every step that she takes. She looked dead serious and her eyes were throwing daggers at him.

She grabbed the scissors from him and slammed it on the table. “Okay, Mr. Oh Sehun, I’m done playing nice.”

“You are? Aw, shoot. So are you going to play bad? I like the feisty character.” He grinned, batting his ridiculously long lashes.

“Don’t get cute with me.”

“You think I’m cute?” he teased.

She just rolled her eyes at him. There’s no way she’s going to be able to hold a normal conversation with him.

“I’m just wondering, why would you be here when you have a whole company at your disposal? SK Air, that’s a very big company. So what are you doing here, young master?” Her tone was void of humor. “You got bored at your castle so you decided to make a visit at someone’s humble abode?”

The grin on Sehun’s face was wiped off and she knew she hit something in there. “Were you that interested on me that you made a background check?” He stood and leaned towards her. The playful grin re his face. He held her chin and crouched to match her height. “Now I’m getting excited to know you too, Kim Jinri.Tell me, are you a moaner or a screamer?”

She pushed him hard enough to make him stumble backwards. “You’re such a .”

An amused smile crept to his face. “I do have one.”

Her face is flushed, she’s aware of that. Not because of embarrassment but because of anger and frustration. The guy’s a devil spawn.

“What do we have here?”

The two turned to Junmyeon who had a curious expression on his face.

“We were just trying to get to know each other,” Sehun replied right away. She shot him a death glare which he just accepted with a smile.

“Is everything alright?” Junmyeon asked, directing the question to Minjung and completely not acknowledging Sehun’s presence there.

“Yes, sir. Nothing that I can’t handle,” she replied through gritted teeth. She successfully forced a small smile on her face to convince the partner that his cousin’s not being too much of a jerk and is freaking getting into her nerves.

Junmyeon nodded slowly before looking at Sehun who was standing there like a good boy. “I need to talk to you,” he said with a stern voice. She’s never actually heard him use that tone before. She thought that maybe it had something to do with his personal relationship with Sehun that made him use that tone on him.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Sehun shrugging coolly. Junmyeon gave him a coded look before walking away. Sehun sidestepped to follow his cousin but before taking his leave, he decided that it was fun to bump into Jinri. He leaned down, close enough to make her feel his warm breath against her ear. She shivered.

“Are you sure you can handle me?” he whispered before standing straight. A ghost of a smile made its way to his face. He ran his fingers through his hair. “Think again, sunshine.”

She shot him a dirty glare as he walked away whistling.

It took her a lot of effort to not scream on top of her lungs. The guy’s making her blood pressure sky rocket.

 

 

“If you’re thinking of playing around, don’t,” Junmyeon stated when they were far enough from anyone’s hearing. “You’re here as an intern. You need to make yourself useful. Jinri’s a very nice girl and she’s a potential valuable asset in this company. Minjung’s set on grooming her to be one of the top designers so if you’re thinking of messing up with her, drop it.”

Sehun kept a bored expression the whole time. “You’re no fun, do you know that?”

Junmyeon shrugged. “You don’t know how ‘no fun’ I could be. I think you’ll come to your senses once I kick you out from your unit.”

That surely made Sehun come to his senses. “You can’t do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter