❀ 2 | pretty perfect

pretty boy 。❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter moodboard made by me exclusively for this story *:.✧。* pls don't steal

 

Women. 

You either gotta love them or hate them, because any way you want to see it, they'll somehow manage to make you do things you've never imagined doing. Within reason, of course. 

Taehyun couldn't say for certain that he's been in a physical fight before, and the closest thing would probably be the altercations that him and his Bangtan hyungs would find themselves in when everyone's just had enough of everyone else's bull. That usually comes with the territory of living in a household of tired-out older guys with contracts that are practically enslaving them - but that was a story for another time.

It might be because he was exhausted from learning tricky choreography for an upcoming music video, or because he was intoxicated, but for the first time, Kim Taehyung felt releasing his anger and frustration and all other muddled red emotions in this way - punching this son of a 's face in - was so totally worth it. Also, he called him a little , which was very rude of him to do so. He might not understand English too well, but he did know a select few of English words. And even if the guy hadn't said anything, Taehyung would have done something anyway since Min Jung didn't look too pleased to see him.

"Taehyung-ssi," she said, giving him a glass of water. "You didn't have to do that."

"He was being a ." He gulped down the ice cold water. It was much needed, as the alcohol they had consumed earlier was wearing down, leaving his mouth dry.

Min Jung sighed, sitting down next to him on her couch. They took an Uber back to her apartment, seeing as Taehyung's company's rented AirBnb was way uptown and too far for affordable cab fare. For someone only staying in Los Angeles for a couple of months, she really managed to make the place look lived in. In the good way, of course.

"You really didn't have to," she said again. Min Jung placed her hand on top of his knee and squeezed it. "But thank you."

She took her hand away from Taehyung's knee, brushing slightly against his lap. Ahh. Cautiously, Taehyung took one of their throw pillows on their couch and placed it over his lap.

"You're welcome," he said. Think about your halmeoni.

"Are you hungry?" Min Jung asked him. "I have some leftovers in the refrigerator that I could heat up for you if you wanted to eat."

He told her no, staring into her eyes again. He's been doing that a lot lately since he first met her. She's got these big, perfect eyes. Albeit bloodshot from the alcohol tonight, they were pretty. 

And that's when he fully looked at her. At the bars, where the lights were too dim, he could only make out the prominent features of her. She's got a nose, two eyes, a pair of lips? Good, everything seems to be in order. 

But here at her place, where she had the light in the main room, he could see more than the usual human facial features. Her face was soft and slender, her jaws slanting in narrowly to give her a small chin. Her light brown hair framed her face gently, resting just above her chest. Her chest - 

Oh god. Think about your halmeoni, Taehyungnie.

Women.

All they had to do was pull their tops down just a tiiiny bit to show off a little bit of cleavage and you were immediately at their mercy.

It didn't help that Min Jung had a pretty face with nice, smooth skin and a slender body. She didn't look exactly like the girls that were manufactured to becoming idols – girls he saw everyday for work – but from the conversations they were having (although under the influence of alcohol), she seemed like a cool person to be around. And she's Korean. 

She was exactly his type. But was he hers?

"What?" She inquired, softly. He almost didn't hear her. 

Taehyung blinked twice. "Sorry, s-sorry."

He wished he was still drunk. That would give him an excuse for sounding so much like an idiot. 

There was silence again. He noticed that their main room didn't have a TV, but that's understandable seeing as they were probably too busy to watch any. On top of their coffee table were two laptops, which probably belonged to Min Jung and her roommate, and stacks of textbooks and file folders of news articles. The walls were bare, but he wouldn't have expected much from someone who was only staying here for just a few months. 

Min Jung groaned. Taehyung looked over and saw her throwing a hand over her eyes.

"What's wrong?" 

"It's... Nothing." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Her cheeks are flushed and her skin is looking paler than usual. Of course, he didn't know what "usual" is for her, but it definitely can't be that pale.

Without thinking, Taehyung laced my fingers within hers.

In all honesty, Taehyung didn't know what got a hold of him. He wasn't drunk anymore, and they surely weren't that close for him to just hold her hand. He just... did it. And while on the subject of Min Jung being Taehyung's perfect type (the topic most likely concluded awhile ago, but for Taehyung's sake, one must go back to it because she's cool and he was obsessed with her), her fingers were so soft and perfectly manicured. This wasn't the usual he notice about people, but after living with Jungkook for awhile, his eccentricities have rubbed off on him. Like paying attention to useless detail like a girl's fingernails.

Min Jung looked down at her hand, curling her fingers around his. Being a popstar and all, Taehyung was always prone to tedious maintenance of skincare. Coordinator noonas would be on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter