Part II

Just Stay With Me

The youngest Japanese member let out a tired sigh as she went down the stairs getting off the stage. Mina’s pain in her knee started to act up and wanted to go back to the waiting room. She had to admit that the “Dance The Night Away” choreography was the most difficult one yet. The members started to file in the room, going to their designated parts of the room. Mina approached her chair and mirror, something caught her eye.

 

It was a BLACKPINK “Square Up” Album along with a sticky note that her name on it.

 

Mina sat down on her chair and grabbed the album. She opened it and the album contents had Jisoo photocards in it. She smiled at the photocards and tried to look for some sort of note or message written from the BLACKPINK member. “Maybe it’s in the photobook…” Mina thought out loud. Putting the photocards and the box of to the side, she grabbed the photobook.

 

Right on the first page was Jisoo’s message.

 

“Yeong-An (Annyeong) Mina~ Thank you so much for being there for me and I hope we become close friends. I heard from one of your members that you like to play video games? WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER!! I know we didn’t have time to exchange numbers but here is mine. I am really looking forward to hangout more.~

 

Heartu,

Jichu”

 

Jisoo’s message brought a genuine smile to Mina’s face. The dark haired girl took out her iPhone with her well known red phone case and her black hair tie wrapped around it. She unlocked her phone and saw that she had a new message from an unknown number.

 

It said.

 

Hi Hi Michu! Make sure to drink lots of water and take care of yourself ! Text me back when you read this.

 

Mina smiled even wider on how Jisoo already gave her a nickname. She began to text Jisoo back.

 

Hello Jichu unnie! Or may I call you Jitang~? Thank you for being thoughtful of me and you need to make sure to take care of yourself! I guess it’s your time to be on stage! I’ll see you soon UwU

 

The message sent fast and now Mina had to play the waiting game. She sighed happily and picked up the photobook to look through the pages. “Minari! What do you have there?” Sana wrapped her arms around Mina and was curious what was in Mina’s hands. Sana’s skinship surprised Mina and she got comfortable in Sana’s embrace.

 

“Oh Jisoo unnie gave me their album. I gave her one of ours too,” Mina showed her gummy smile to her Sana unnie. “Wow, I’m jealous. You got one before Nayeon unnie?” Sana cuddled Mina from behind and they were looking at the photobook together. “Nayeon unnie, did Jennie give you their album already?” Sana announced to the whole room.

 

Nayeon took off her head phones and looked up from her phone. “Sorry Sattang, what did you say?” Sana giggled, “I asked if Jennie gave you their BLACKPINK album.” The eldest TWICE member replied, “She’s going to give me one later…” Nayeon noticed that Mina received one already, where Sana and Mina were still looking through the photobook.

 

“Wow Jisoo unnie looks so y in this shoot,” Sana commented. Members Chaeyoung and Dahyun went up to Mina’s area, where they wanted to look at through it. “You are right unnie, she does exude that iness.” Dahyun mentioned. “Have you not looked at Rosé unnie’s photos, she looks flawless!” Chaeyoung commented. “Lisa looks amazing,” Mina smiled at her same aged friend. “Wow Jennie unnie looks beautiful, Nayeon unnie,” Dahyun looked over to Nayeon and let a low whistle.

 

While the members were looking at BLACKPINK”s album, something didn’t sit well with Nayeon.

 

She wanted to know which member gave Mina the album.

 

..

 

It was finally the end of Music Bank where the MCs were going to announce the winner. It was between TWICE and BLACKPINK. The only thing separating the two groups were the MCs. “The results are in, today’s winner is TWICE! Congratulations!” The confetti flew in the air and Jihyo was handed the trophy. Various boys and girl groups applauded for TWICE, they bowed to them while exiting the stage. The BLACKPINK members bowed to the TWICE members, Jennie hugged Nayeon and congratulated the remaining members. Mina looked over to the couple and her stomach started to hurt. She tried to divert her eyes somewhere else and she caught someone’s eyes.

 

It was Jisoo’s.

 

When they made eye contact, Jisoo and Mina smiled brightly at each other. They met in the middle of the stage where Mina opened her arms for Jisoo to hug her. “Congrats Michu!” Jisoo laughed and showed her heart shaped smile. Mina laughed at Jisoo’s nickname and pulled apart, “Why the nickname, Michu?”

 

“Because my nickname is Jichu!” She happily replied to Mina.

 

“My nickname for you will be...Jitang! Since my members gave me the nickname, Mitang!” Mina mentioned. “Jitang! I love it!” Jisoo smiled and looked over to Nayeon and Jennie. She frowned at the sight, “Let’s go to talk Lalisa and the two Chaeyoungs!” Jisoo still had her arm wrapped around Mina’s waist. The duo made their way to their mixed group members who were dancing to the encore.

 

Mina and Jisoo failed to notice the two pair of eyes who were staring at them.

 

..

 

BLACKPINK were now making their way to their van. Chaeyoung and Lisa made their way to the back while Jennie and Jisoo took the middle seats. Jisoo settled in her seat and she forgot that she packed TWICE’s album in her purse. Taking it out, Jisoo flipped it to the first page. She laughed to herself how Mina added the Polaroid Photocard along with five photocard of TWICE’s penguin member.

 

“Wow Jichu unnie got TWICE’s album before I did? I need to text Minari right now!” Lisa jokingly fumed and took out her phone to text Mina. “Yah Lalisa, she’ll probably forgot.” Jisoo commented and had a smirk on her face. Jisoo flipped to Mina’s photos and she wanted to comment on how stunning Mina looked. “Minari looks great in summer clothes, daebak!” Lisa smiled from behind Jisoo. “Oo, I want to look at Chaeng’s photos!” Chaeyoung said in her aegyo voice. “Can I have one of Mina’s photocards, unnie?” Lisa asked eagerly.

 

Jennie huffed, not wanting to look at TWICE’s album with her members. She was annoyed for some reason and wondered why Nayeon didn’t give her an album. “Jennie unnie, you don’t want to look at Nayeon unnie’s photos?” Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie. All eyes were on Jennie now. Jisoo wondered how she would react.

 

“Nabongs already gave me a copy when we left.” Jennie lied through her teeth. Her members shrugged and looked through the photobook more.

 

Jennie unlocked her phone and messaged Nayeon.

 

After looking through the album, the members were either sleeping or on their phones. Jisoo finally had the chance to look at her own phone if she got any messages. Seeing that Mina texted her back, she smiled while texting the younger girl back.

 

..

 

TWICE were now on the way back to their dorms. Mina was with the majority of the unnie line- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo. Mina was sitting next to Nayeon and felt that her unnie’s eyes were watching her every move. Mina felt her heartbeat faster along with feeling the heat on her cheeks and ears. She quickly took out her phone to avoid eye contact and noticed that she got a text message from Jisoo.

 

Michu! Are you on the way home now? Hopefully you get some rest :D

 

Mina texted back fast.

 

Jitang~ Yes I’m now on the way home, I’m guessing you are on the way home too? Today’s taping was super tiring .-. I just want to lay down and maybe rewatch a Marvel movie or maybe play some Overwatch… What about you? What are you going to do when you get home?

 

She waited patiently for Jisoo to answer back and she saw the white writing bubble from the iMessage.

 

MICHU!!!

 

YOU PLAY OVERWATCH!!

 

WE NEED TO PLAY WHEN WE GET BACK!

 

I’m also probably going to eat some chicken and give my pupper Dalgommie some cuddles.

 

Mina let out a dorky laugh when reading Jisoo’s messages and woke up some grumpy members, Momo and Jeongyeon who grumbled from their small nap. Nayeon glanced back at Mina, who was still on her phone. Her iPhone binged, notifying the older girl she got a message from Jennie. How come you didn’t give me an album, Nayeonnie :[ ? She sighed, not knowing how to answer back.

 

The Japanese girl was still texting Jisoo.

 

We are going to eat dinner and then we can probably play after you are done eating dinner along with giving attention to Dalgom :3

 

Mina’s phone vibrated and Jisoo immediately texted back.

 

Sounds like a plan! I’ll text you my username :D WAIT, PS4 or XBOX???

 

The younger girl was no longer tired due to the energizer Kim Jisoo. Mina let another giggle.

 

PS4??

 

Jisoo replied back.

 

That’s my girl ♡ (‐^▽^‐)

..

 

After eating dinner, Mina got a text message from Jisoo.

 

(^▽^) My Overwatch username is JikaChuBP!

 

Mina rushed to the kitchen to clean her dishes and went over to the living room to set up the PS4 and waited for the TV and the game to load. She her bluetooth headset and her wireless controller. The game finally loaded and went to look up Jisoo’s username to send a request to add her.

 

JikaChuBP has accepted your friend request!

 

Their headphones were now connected and Mina replied quietly to Jisoo. “Jitang-chan?”

 

“Michu-chan!!” Mina lowered the volume where the older girl screamed and she laughed in the microphone. “Heol, your character is D.Va? Mine is Tracer!” Jisoo sounded surprised. “I think she’s great, we should switch characters sometime,” Mina mentioned.

 

“So Team Battle?” Jisoo replied and heard Dalgom barking in the background.

 

“You know it!” Mina’s competitive spirit started to emerge. The younger failed to noticed that Sana and Jihyo were sitting right next to her, listening to her whole conversation with Jisoo.Their match started and now they were all immersed in the game.

 

“Yah Minari, I’m happy that you became friends with Jisoo unnie,” Jihyo looked over at Mina, her attention was still on the screen. “Maybe she’ll be the person you need,” Sana put her head against Mina’s shoulder and tickled her waist. Mina smiled at the two, “Thank you, Jibongs and Sattang.”

 

“Jitang, on your left” She exclaimed through the headset.

 

Mina forgot Jisoo was on the other line, who heard their whole conversation.

 

..

 

Back at the BLACKPINK dorm, Jisoo was immersed in the Overwatch match with Mina she failed to noticed Jennie was sitting on the couch. “Yah Jisoo unnie, you didn’t tell me you were going to play Overwatch tonight. I would have been your partner!” Jennie sulked and cuddled into her dog, Kuma.

 

“Sorry Jennie, I promised Michu- Mina-ssi we would play together after Music Bank.” Jisoo was focused on the TV. Jennie couldn’t help it and pouted. What hurt the most was how Jisoo didn’t use Jennie’s nickname, Jendeukie. “Michu, he’s in front of you! Shoot!” Jisoo said in her headset. Jennie watched Jisoo for a few more minutes and groaned, “I’m going to Facetime Nayeon…” She got up and took Kuma with her to her room.

 

The mention of Nayeon made Jisoo tear up, wishing she would be in Nayeon’s place.

 

“Jitang, are you okay?” Mina replied quietly, hearing Jisoo and Jennie’s conversation. Jisoo never brought up being in love with Jennie, but somehow Mina already knew and didn’t force her to tell her.

 

“Whenever you are ready, Jitang. I’m here for you.” Mina said quietly, finally shooting the enemy team member.

 

After winning the match, Jisoo smiled.

 

Myoui Mina gave her reassurance that it will be okay.

 

..

 

The duo played for two and a half hours, where they noticed they were dead tired. They signed off but continued to text on their phones. Jisoo texted Mina that she’s going to wash up and Mina told her she was getting ready to go to bed. Mina finished taking off her makeup and brushed her teeth, she made her way to her bed.

 

The tired girl went under her comforter and laid her down on the pillow. She texted Jisoo right away.

 

Jitang, are you in bed already? I just finished washing up. Do you play games on your phone? If you do, you should get some rest :}

 

Mina noticed that Nayeon was still on her phone probably texting Jennie. There it was. That same feeling that her heart was sinking to her stomach. Her phone vibrated, notifying her it was Jisoo.

 

I’m already in bed with Dalgom! I was going to play a game on my phone but I’m super happy that I got to play video games with you, my members rarely want to play with me.-.

 

Jisoo waited for Mina’s response and petted Dalgom’s head. Her dog was snuggled by her head.

 

My members too! I get really competitive and hate to lose kekeke Are you off for the next couple of days?

 

The older girl replied quickly.

 

I do have a few days off! Are you free? We should do something :DD

 

Mina was excited to meet up with Jisoo.

 

We do have a few days off! Let’s our make plans tomorrow?

 

Jisoo texted Mina back and yawned.

 

Yess! I’m getting really tired ;-;

 

Mina got Jisoo’s message and tried to reply back but Jisoo was faster.

 

Thank you for today, Michu. And if I forget, thank you for tomorrow. I know we became friends for a short moment, but I’m thankful for you. Good night ♡

 

The Japanese girl smiled at the older girl’s message.

 

I’m thankful for you too, Jitang. Thank you for today, Good night ♡

 

Mina’s eyes started to feel heavy and went to sleep with a smile on her face. She was about to fall asleep, but someone went under her covers and laid down next to her. The sleepy girl thought it was Nayeon.

 

The older girl would always end up in Mina’s bed for some reason, but in that moment Mina wished it was Jisoo.

 

..

 

Nayeon groaned and locked her phone. She got in a small misunderstanding her girlfriend and they both went to bed angry. She was tempted to sleep in Mina’s bed, where Nayeon would admire the younger girl sleeping.

 

Making her way to Mina’s bed, she noticed there was a member already sleeping next to Mina.

 

She walked back to her own bed and now her she felt her own heart ache at the sight.