Part IV

Just Stay With Me

It was nearing eight o’clock, Jisoo wanted to buy some ice cream for Mina’s group members. After going to the convenience store, they were on the way back to TWICE’s dorm. The ride back was silent along with a silent elevator ride. They made their way to their door where Mina and Jisoo stood in front.

 

“Jitang, thank you for today,” Mina smiled sincerely.

 

This made Jisoo smile widely, “I had a great time with you and I’m sure Dalgom enjoyed himself.” Her white dog wanted to Mina’s cheeks. “I wonder what we are going to do tomorrow,” Mina told the older girl curiously.

 

“I’ll let you know by tonight! Also Overwatch tonight?” Jisoo asked.

 

Mina nodded her head, “Text me when you get home also let me know when you go online.” Jisoo nodded and let go of Mina’s hand. “I’ll see you later, Michu.” With one last smile, Jisoo descended down the elevator.

 

“See you later, Jitang.”

 

The Japanese girl found herself smiling and leaned against the door. She forgot about the ice cream for a few seconds and punched the code to open the door. Members started to spill out when Mina opened the door. Mina’s jaw dropped when she saw her members dog piled on the floor.

 

“What are you all doing?”

 

“We were going to open the door, but Jihyo unnie said we would ruin the moment.”Chaeyoung groaned and was under Momo. “Wow Michu, you are so cute to your Jitang,” Momo teased and was under Sana. “You all get off of me!” Dahyun announced, who was at the bottom. Mina put the bag containing the ice cream down and helped her members get off each other. She started to blush when the members knew about Jisoo’s nicknames to each other.

 

“I’m happy she brought you home on time, Mitang,” Jihyo dusted off her pajamas.

 

“Is that ice cream?” Momo asked the younger girl. Mina nodded her head, “Jit- Jisoo unnie didn’t want me to go home empty handed and wanted to give you guys some ice cream.” The members started to make their way inside the dorm.

 

“How thoughtful of Jichu unnie,” Sana smiled and helped Mina carry her things inside.

 

Each member chose an ice cream pint and told Mina to thank Jisoo later. They were enjoying their ice cream until Tzuyu spoke up. “Mina unnie there is something different about you.” Mina was utterly confused and thought something was on her face.

 

“I thought you were wearing a maroon hat before you left with Jisoo unnie,” Tzuyu said and got another spoonful of ice cream. Mina took off her cap, shocked that she took Jisoo’s green cap.

 

“You are exactly right, Tzu. She’s happier,” Sana smiled and ate some more of the frozen dairy dessert. Mina blushed and checked her phone to see if Jisoo was already back home. It made her slightly sad that Jisoo wasn’t home yet and didn’t text her back.

 

Mina noticed that Nayeon unnie wasn’t at the dorm and she put her melting ice cream in the freezer.

 

..

 

Jisoo arrived at the BLACKPINK dorm with a smile on her face. She had a great time hanging out with Mina, she was really open and understanding to Jisoo’s one sided love. Putting Dalgom down and was instantly greeted by Kuma. Jisoo took off her shoes and put on her slippers. She texted Mina right away.

 

MICHUUU~ Do you want to play in thirty minutes? Also, I can tell you what we are going to do tomorrow when we are online? Please be excited!!

 

“Oh unnie’s home!” Lisa announced from the living room.

 

“Jichu unnie, did you have fun?” Chaeyoung looked up from her phone. Jisoo nodded her head and jumped onto the couch, “It was a beautiful day with some beautiful company.” Lisa and Chaeyoung smiled at their unnie, glancing at each other knowing that their Jisoo’s smile was genuine.

 

Jitang :3 that sounds good to me. My members said thank you for the ice cream and they really appreciated it!

 

“Hey unnie...I thought your hat you had on was green,” Chaeyoung commented on Jisoo’s cap. “Whaaa-” Jisoo took off her cap and noticed that it wasn’t hers.

 

“I guess took Mina’s by accident,” Jisoo laughed and looked at her maknaes. Chaeyoung and Lisa laughed along with their unnie. “Do you mind if me and Michu play Overwatch soon? I texted her that we were going to play,”Jisoo asked.

 

“That’s fine with us, I like watching you play.” Lisa smiled and petted Kuma, who jumped up on the couch. “Oh I can’t wait to talk to Michu, Jichu unnie, “Lisa teased Jisoo. “Yahhh!” Jisoo blushed and looked away from her members.

 

..

 

Nayeon and Jennie were dining at a high-end restaurant for their date. “Oh Jennie, this is for you I’m sorry for not giving it you when we are at the Music Bank studio,” Nayeon smiled and gave her a bag. Jennie accepted the gift and smiled, “Thank you, my sweetie.” YG’s Princess opened the contents of the bag and it was all of TWICE’s “Summer Nights” albums.

 

“I made sure all of my photocards are there for you.”

 

Jennie smiled and gave Nayeon a wrapped present. “Thank you, honey.” Nayeon unwrapped the gift and it was revealed to be Jennie’s “Square Up” album. The food they ordered arrived and they began to eat in a comfortable silence. “Wow this pasta is amazing, would you like some?” Nayeon smiled at her girlfriend.

 

The younger girl nodded her head and Nayeon fed some of her pasta to Jennie. “Soo good,” Jennie her lips, Nayeon laughed out loud. “What?” Jennie whined. “You have some sauce on your cheek!” Nayeon took her napkin and wiped it off Jennie’s cheek.

 

They were waiting for the bill, when Jennie spoke up, “Nabongs, I was wondering if you knew anything about Jisoo unnie and Mina being friends?” Nayeon’s eyes widened and remained silent. “I believe their friendship is new… but that’s it. Why do you ask?”

 

“Jisoo’s my best friend, Nabongs. She means a lot to me.”

 

Nayeon stayed silent, the bill came at their table.

 

..

 

Jisoo and Mina are both online along with being connected on their headsets. “Michu! LiMario would like to say something to you!” Jisoo grumbled. “Oh really?” Mina said in her soft voice. Lisa took off the headset from Jisoo’s head and put it on hers, “Mitang!! When are we going to hangout? Also where is my album?” Lisa showed her aegyo.

 

The older girl heard Mina giggle, “We can try to hangout this week, we can go to the movies with Tzuyu and Jisoo unnie.” Lisa was already convinced, “Sounds good, Mitang. I’ll let you and Jisoo continue playing.”

 

“See you, Lalisa!” Mina bid her goodbye and wondered if Jisoo had the headset back.

 

“Okies, I’m back! Do you know where we are going tomorrow?” Jisoo said in the microphone excitedly.

 

“Yes Jitangs, please tell me!” Mina said with aegyo. “Your aegyo is cuter than mine,” Jisoo pouted. “Hmmmm,” Mina puffed out her cheeks.

 

“Promise me to do more aegyo tomorrow,” Jisoo laughed and was ready for another match. “I promise, just please tell me. Left! Left!” Mina shouted in the mic.

 

“Michu, we are going to the aquarium!”

 

Jisoo heard Mina shriek in the mic, but Mina’s character also got shot in the match.

 

“Yah...Jitang.”


 

..

 

Mina and Jisoo made a decision to play for two hours, since they had a big day ahead of them. They still continued to text each other after they finished washing up. The duo shared their favorite dog videos while laying in their beds.

 

Texting each other good night, the two slept with smiles on their faces.

 

While Jisoo and Mina sleeping soundly, a member from their group joined them in their beds.

 

..

 

The Japanese member was excited to go the aquarium and ending up waking up early. She awoke to Nayeon sleeping next to her, she was cuddling into her favorite penguin plush. Mina tried her best to go over Nayeon, trying not to wake her up. She got one arm and leg over the eldest member, then Nayeon woke up.

 

Nayeon was woken up to Mina hovering over her, she was staring at Mina’s lips.

 

“Sorry, unnie. I’m going to the restroom,” Mina looked away from her unnie.

 

She had to remind herself that Nayeon was with Jennie.

 

Making her way to the living room, Mina texted Jisoo.

 

Jitang, good morning! I’m excited to go to the aquarium with you~ Also please send me one song you like listening to and your address, so I can meet you at your dorm!

 

..

 

“So what are the plans for today, Minari?” Jeongyeon asked before scooping a large amount of cereal. “Jisoo unnie told me we will be going to the aquarium,” Mina announced to her awake members. They all smiled brightly at Mina, knowing she had the most fun looking at marine life.

 

“That sounds like fun, Mina unnie!” Dahyun sat down next to Mina and asked for someone to pass the cereal. An hour into breakfast, Jisoo texted her back.

 

G’morning Michu! Here is the address to our dorm. A song that I recommend, I still listen to Zion.T sunbaenim’s “Eat!” Now you tell me what song you like? :D

 

Mina made sure to add the song so she can listen to it later.

 

Hmmm a song, I really like Urban Zakapa sunbaenim’s “Cafe Latte” I’m going to come around noon if that’s okay?

 

Jisoo automatically texted back.

 

Sounds good! See you then, Michu chu~

 

..

 

Mina found herself waiting outside of BLACKPINK’s dorm, she had a bag of chicken in her hands and was waiting anxiously to ring the doorbell. She was wearing a penguin pocket tee and black shorts along with a shark pin. Mina still had Jisoo’s hat that was in her purse.

 

Letting out a nervous sigh, she rang the doorbell.

 

“MITANG!” The door opened, revealing Lisa. She opened the door wider to let Mina inside. “Hello Lisa!” Mina flashed a gummy smile to her same aged friend. Dalgom and a brown pomeranian sniffed Mina’s feet, where she bent down to pet the two dogs.

 

“Mina, hi!” Chaeyoung bowed to Mina, while Mina also bowed back to her. Jennie looked up from her phone and didn’t acknowledge Mina. “Jennie unnie,” Mina said quietly and bowed to her. The main rapper nodded her head and went back to phone. The members noticed the awkward atmosphere in the room, but Jisoo witnessed the whole thing.

 

“Michu, what did you bring?” Jisoo covered up her anger by smiling at her friend.”I brought some chicken for you and the members since you bought my members ice cream yesterday,” Mina flashed her a small smile.

 

“Daebak, Mitang. Also cute hat!” Lisa was excited and hugged Mina from behind. “Just make sure Jitang unnie eats chicken in moderation. You also look cute with your penguin tee and shark pin” Chaeyoung laughed and thanked Mina. The TWICE member blushed on how she still had Jisoo’s hat.

 

“Noted, Chaeyoung-ah,” Mina looked at Jisoo and giggled. She saw that Chaeyoung used the nickname that she gave Jisoo.

 

They all began to eat lunch and Lisa spoke up, “Jennie unnie, Mitang brought chicken for us.”

 

“She already ate,” Jisoo didn’t glance at Jennie and took a bite of her chicken. Jennie was in utter shock, Jisoo never spoke to her like that. Tears started to spring up in her eyes, but continued to look at her phone. The members glanced at each other, while Mina looked down. She already felt awkward and wanted to leave. The eldest unnie ate at a fast pace, wanting to leave the dorm.

 

“Thank you for the chicken, Michu.” Jisoo smiled and grabbed a hold of Mina’s hand. “You ready to go?” Mina nodded her head, wiping with a napkin and started to clean up after herself.

 

“Mina, we can clean up. Just go have fun with Jichu unnie!”

 

The TWICE member nodded her head and got up from the dining room chair. “Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah.”

 

“Text me if you want anything from the aquarium! See you later!” Jisoo smiled at her younger members and it faded when she looked at Jennie’s direction.

 

Mina bid goodbye to the BLACKPINK members and she swore that Jennie was glaring at her when she was holding Jisoo’s hand.