Side Story (Sungmin:The first friend I had)

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

Hello my readers..this fic will ends in chapter 4 but I decide to add some chapter before I end it officially.The next chapter will be a side story of the untold story.There will be 6 side story which meant that there will be 6 more chapters to be written in this fic.Owh,after the sixth side story,there will be a special part for all Kyuwook's readers and it will shows that this fic is officially end.Don't worry,I made up my mind to make a sequel for this fic and the title is still unknown.The one who reads the special part will knows the title of the sequel because right now I couldn't make one yet.hehe..The first side story is about Sungmin's point of view and it will light on Minwook's relationship in their childhood past..That all,Enjoy! :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walks beside my mom while holding her warm hand tightly.I'm going to the kindergarden and it will be my first time to meet a people in my age.I'm not that happy and yet not sad,just a bit nervous to see them.Now,I'm standing in front of the gate and I watch the children playing and running in front of me.A young woman approaches my mom with a smiles and then she looks at me.

"Welcome Mrs.Lee and also welcome to you,Sungmin",I'm quite shocking to know that she called my name and the only thing I can do is bowing my head.She can't stop smiling and I just can tighten the grips,she makes me embarrassed a lot.

"Min young,I know that you are one great kindergarden's school teacher and that why I brought my son here.I want you to take cares Sungmin for me and I hope that he will get a lot of friends in here.I will come and pick him up after work.So,don't let me down",My mom says to the woman and she nods.

"Don't worry Mrs.Lee.Your son will get what you want him to have in his age.I can guarantee it myself",My mom bows her head and then she looks at me with smiles.

"Sungmin,I'm going to leave you with her for now and I will come to pick you up after my work done.So,I want you to behave yourself,okay? Give me some kiss",I nods and then,she lets go off my hand.She lower her body in my level and I kisses her cheek.She caress my face and off to her work.The woman holds my hand to replace hers and brings me into the building.She puts me to an empty pink chair and I sits on it without a second thought.She kinda knows that I likes pink things and I wonders who is she.I looks at the children around me and they give me their smile but I ignore them.I can't smile like the way my mom did because I'm not that friendly and that why I do my own work without joining them.I notices a boy just like me and he sits just across the room.I thought that he was actually a girl because he plays with a doll but when I looks at his clothes,I realize that he is a boy.

"I wonder if he likes to be alone? The only thing he do is playing with the doll.",That is what I heard from one of the teacher and I soon notices that the boy and I are not that different at all.We both are unsociable and prefer to be alone,to be unknown by others.The time passes so quickly and the childrens are now walking out from the room one by one,accompanied by the teacher to their parents.I see my mom is waving at me from outside of the room and I stands up to approach her.She hugs me and pats gently behind my back.

"How is your day?"

"Fun"

"Really? Make any friends?"

"A lot",I lie to her and she seem believes my word.She smiles and holds my hand like the way she did at the early of the morning.I see that boy again,standing beside the tree with his doll and he smiles at me just like my mom did.The next morning,I come to the same place again but today turns out to be pouring heavily.I waits for my mom and soon I notice that the boy is standing beside me,waiting just like me.

"Hello",The first person who speaks to me besides my family and the teachers.As a shy person I am,I just responds with a thin voice.

"H-hello",The only thing I heard is the sound of water dropping from the sky and then,I remains unspeak.I take another glance at him and see him talking with the doll.I wonders what he is talking about and without I realize that my mom is approaching me with an umbrella.

"Sorry Sungmin,I promise that I wouldn't be late again",She brings me home and I looks at the boy for the last time,he waves at me and it creep me out to see the doll kinda smiling at me too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Childrens,we are playing outside today! Now,stand in a line",Some of them follow what the teachers said and some of them are still playing in the room until the teachers herself,brings them into the line.I just stands behind a boy who is quite big and talkative.He likes to bully others kid and makes them cry.I just ignores him and don't realize that I'm going to be their next target of bullying.

On the wide green field,the childrens are playing happily and teachers watch them,so that no one will run off,wandering to other places.Just being the real me,I do my own work while lending on the tree.The big boy and his friends approach me and starts to disturb my work.I just look at them and done nothing to stop them because I'm just a boy,a helpless boy.They pushes me to the ground but I try my best to ignore them again because I hate to make troubles and I need to behave myself for the sake of my mom.

"Why don't you fight? Scared!"

"Yeah!",They are being to noise in front of me and  I just keeps my mouth shut.The big boy is kinda annoyed at my attitude and because of that,he destroys one of my favourite work by stepping on it.I try to calm myself down by picturing my mom and it really work.

"Stop it,big boy! ",The boy with the doll is stopping them and I'm quite shock a lot.No one ever protects me before aside my mom and I just can watch him get bullied by them because of me.They takes the doll from the boy and I can see the latter is about to cry,making me realizes that he can protect people but not himself.

"Give Wookie back!"

"Wookie? Ugly name",They laughes and throwing the doll at one another,making the latter running in a circle to get his doll back.I wants to help him but my body wouldn't move a bit.I'm scared to be scold by my mom but in the same time,I'm falling into a deep guilt.The boy takes a pain from what I'm supposed to get and this thought make me realizes again.If he was brave enough to take it for me that meant,I'm not suppose to be scared to take the pain for him too and so I decide to stand for him like the way he did.I stand up and run to that big boy who is now holding the doll and pushes him to the ground.I punches him for the first time in my life and we fight on the ground.The doll is thrown away on the dirt and that boy picks it up,hugging it with love.He wants to help me and that why,he screams for the teacher to come.

"What happen here?! Hyungi,Sungmin!",We stops from fighting and the teachers are now looking at us with their angry expression.The teacher who is known as Min young looks so worry and I don't understand why,whether she is afraid of her reputation to go down or she is worrying about me.That boy with the doll tells the teacher what had happen and they scolds Hyungi and his friends for bullying other kids.One of the teacher calls their parents and also my mom.Soon,they are brought away by their family one by one.I'm waiting for my mom to come and before that,Min young approaches me and hugs me tightly.

"Are you okay,Sungmin? Don't worry..I'm here",She wipes my dirty face with her hand and I looks straight into her eyes.Then,I remembers her clearly.She is actually my friendly neighbours.When my mom went to work,she would come and took care of me before she becomes teacher and didn't have time to spend with me anymore.That weirds,how can I forget about her? My mom arrives and looks at me worrying.She hugs me tightly and pats the dirt away from my clothes.

"Are you okay Sungmin?",I nods and she smiles.

"Thank god,I had hear everything from the teacher and I'm so proud at you",I smiles at her praise and realizes that fighting to protect someone is not that bad as I thought,it was actually quite sweet just like a chocolate.

"T-thank you!",I turn around to see that boy is standing behind,smiling while holding the dirty doll.I smiles back at him and then he hugs me.

"T-thank you too for trying to protect me",He releases me from the hugs and keeps smiling.It makes me smile too for how long I seem don't remember because his smiles is quite angelic.

"Your welcome.My name is Ryeowook.What is your name?"

"My name is Sungmin.Ermm,do you want to be my friends?",For the first time in my life,I talks freely to someone without being afraid or shy and that why,I desire to make him as my friend.I lends my hand and he just looks at me with a shock expression but then he reaches it happily.We shakes our hand for the first time and it make me really happy.To have a friend is not that painful at all,it actually fun.

"You are the first friend I had!",He says cheerfully and I nods.

"Me too",Ryeowook gives his doll to me and it make me surprise a lot,the important thing is what am I going to do with the doll?

"Hugs him.He wants to be your friend too because you save him!",I just smiles at him and hugs the creepy doll.Then,I gives it back to him and wonders why he always keeps attached by the doll.Maybe I will know the answer in the future,it is the best for not hurting his cheerful feeling right now.We end up by laughing at some jokes made by my mom and our laughter seem conquering the whole field.

Since that incident,I decides to protects Ryeowook and learns martial arts for the sake of him.I don't realize that because of Ryeowook,I gets a lot of enemy and also known as the strongest boy in school whether primary or secondary.I also don't know why Ryeowook always found trouble and again,I would be fall under his troubles too.Even so,I'm proud of being his friends.Maybe because of his great personality of being cheerful and energize.It makes me want to protect him as long as I can even it will soon killed me.

Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Red heart *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle