The prince's kiss and the effect on me

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

"ARGH~~ Prince Kyu!!",Ryeowook and Sungmin quickly walk to the window and try to look what actually happen.There is nothing unusual by what they saw.It is just about the runaway prince from his fanatic fan and Ryeowook are bored already by the same view.It like replaying the same part all over again.

"Wo..he is chased by his fan again today.He is not just handsome but popular too.”, Sungmin says to the bored Ryeowook while watching the prince from the window.Ryeowook then sits on the chair and yawned with full of bored.

"I thought prince only exist in history and in the story book.But why he was here anyway? His name should better stay in the book than conquering the whole school.It hurt my ears a lot”, Ryeowook says with his annoying expression to Sungmin.

"Ryeowook,are you trying to humiliate prince Kyuhyun again?"

"I'm not.I admit that he is handsome but look at his arrogant behaviour.I believe you have heard the news about the guy in class 3 who bravely confess to Kyuhyun,right? He was rejected and the worst part is when he was scold by him for being so annoyed. It should not turn out to be like that! He don’t have any manners!”

"That guy was the one who don’t have manners.He should mirror himself first!"

“Eh?”,Ryeowook is confused by his word at first but then he realized the real meaning behind those word.Actually,Sungmin is one of Kyuhyun’s fan too and most of the prince’s fan antis the one who gets near him.So,it normal for Sungmin to say like that.

"Whatever it was,he has nothing to do with me",Ryeowook says to cheer Sungmin up and he gets a good response.

"Yeah,you’re right.We  are just an ordinary students who know nothing about being famous",They sigh together and then smile at each other.

"Ryeowook-shii.Mr.Han wants to meet you in the teacher’s room",Jong Jun says from outside of his classroom and then disappears like a wind.

“I wonders how he did like that.",Sungmin shrugs and shakes his head.

“If you want to be like him.First,you have to be teacher’s pet”

“Teacher’s pet? What am I,a cat?”

“You smells like one”,

“I’m not.That joke is not funny”

“Okay,I’m sorry then”

“Huh,I better go now,teacher wouldn’t be so happy to meet me if I’m late”

“Yeah,I think so too.Good luck then!”

“Thanks”,Ryeowook stands up and walks out from his classroom.As he steps outside from his class,he runs straight to the teacher’s room.

"Oh please,don’t ask about my assignment! If he do,think an excuse Ryeowook! Think!",Ryeowook is still running with his mind floating around to search for a perfect excuse but before he can make one.His face meets with Kyuhyun’s and..

*Dang!

(………)

“Where is the prince?”

"Guys,hurry up! The prince was just went this way!",A group of fan follows her direction and not long after that,the noisy air turn silent.They don’t believe by what they just saw with their own eyes.Both of them are….

"ARGH!! WHAT!! NOO!!",A loud scream conquering the whole building which shocking all the people in and around the school.

"You kiss Prince Kyuhyun?!"

"What?",Ryeowook moves away his lips and sees Kyuhyun’s face just an inch from him.He is still confused by what had happen just a moment ago but some pooped question make him realizes something.

"Kiss? Prince Kyuhyun? Wait,Don’t tell me,just now I…KISS THE PRINCE! No,it couldn’t be!”

"What..what are you actually doing,huh?!",Ryeowook stands up and walks one step backward away from the stunned Kyuhyun.He wipes his lips with his sleeve but pauses when he remembers something.He gulps his saliva and pretends he doesn’t hear some growling behind his back.

"You kiss the prince...on the LIPS!",Ryeowook is startled by the word he doesn’t want to hear and calms himself down.He tries to look behind his back and surprises to see a huge crowd who are looking at him with their killing eyes.

",What are you doing,huh?!”

"This is wrong! SO WRONG! You have to be punished! Jun yi,read the right punishment for his crime!”

"Okay.Ermm...The offender will be tied and stoned by the crime he done!”,A girl says while looking at her book of the prince’s rule and the punishment of crimes.

“WE AGREE!”

"Wait a minute?! A Crime? I don't make any crime! Stoned? Who made such rule?!”,Ryeowook is panicked by the punishment but the fans don’t care a bit and agree to do such thing towards him.

"Do you have any objection,advocate?",They ask Sungmin who stands just next to them because they know Sungmin is Ryeowook’s only friends in the school.In Ryeowook’s point of view,he is happy that Sungmin was there and he believes 100% that his best friend will helps him from the crazy fans but what he will heard next is out from his expectation.

"No objection",Sungmin says without a slightly look at the latter and Ryeowook doesn’t blink his eyes a bit by the answer.

"Sungmin-shii,please oppose! You’re suppose to advocate me.You’re my friends,right?”,Sungmin ignores his word and quickly leaves the place.Ryeowook can’t believe himself that his best friend was leaving him without doing anything and his heart is broke into pieces by the hard stab from Sungmin.

"You do it on purpose right?!”

“What a shameless guy you are!”,Ryeowook ignores everything and every word they said and still looking at the empty space where Sungmin just left him alone.

"Sungmin..why? Is it because of Prince Kyuhyun?”

“What are we waiting for,guys?! Let start the punishment!”

“YEAH!”

“Eh,what? Wait! Please stops!”,Ryeowook stops thinking about Sungmin when people start to approach him with ropes.They tie him with the rope and Ryeowook is struggling to let himself go but fails.He just could close his eyes and hopes that he can see sun tomorrow.As he is about to be brought away,the fire bell rings and the students starts to panic when they are sprayed by the water-mist fire.Some of them are screaming and some of them run away from the place,leaving Ryeowook in the crowd who is trying to figure out what actually happen.In the chaos,someone pulls Ryeowook out and brings him to the safer place.Then,he releases ryeowook from the rope when he thought the fans aren’t there anymore.

“Sungmin-shii,is that you?”,Ryeowook asks and the latter removes the mask from his face.“I know it! I’m so glad that you’re here to save me.I thought you’re still mad because of the-“

“If you say a word.I will change my mind and brings you back to them now”,Sungmins says while takes his phones from his pocket pant and calls someone.Ryeowook can’t hold any longer and hugs Sungmin tightly.

“Ryeowook-shii,let go of me! I’m trying to talk with someone right now!”, Ryeowook realizes that his best friends will mad at him more but he doesn’t care.He is so happy that Sungmin still saves him from them even thought he was mad.

“Whoever you want to call,I wouldn’t let you go.You never know how happy and glad I am when you saved me”,Sungmin sighs and smiles back at Ryeowook.

“This is the last time I will help you.I don’t want to be black listed”

“Huh,why-“

“Hello”

“Hey Donghae,is everything okay?”

“Ermm,yeah.Everything mess up just like we plan.How about Ryeowook? What actually happen to him?”

“Ryeowook is fine.You don’t have to worry about him much.”

"Why not?!”

“Shut up.If you want to know that much,why don’t you ask your popular friend yourself.He knows the reason.”

“He like to keep everything for himself.How should I know?”

“Figure it out yourself then.It not a secret news anymore,it will spread soon.By the way,thanks for the great help”

“Really? Ermm..No problem,but I wouldn’t do it for free.How about tonight dinners?”

“Huh,okay.Give me the detailed by message.See you tonight,bye”

“Okay,bye”,Sungmin ends the call and puts it back in his pocket.

"Is that Donghae?”

“Yup.I asked for his help to save you.If not because him,you’re dead right now and because of you,I have to spend my money for his dinner.It all because of the best friend thing”

“I’m so proud to have you as my great best friend.Thank heaven,I met you in the kindergarden.I’m so lucky”

“And I’m not.So,tell me what actually happen there? I though you’re heading to teacher’s room?”

“I did but everything happen so sudden.The only thing I saw is his face and then,I didn’t remember everything except his not so arrogant face and his crazy fanatic fan who was trying to kill me.That all”

“You’re not doing that on purpose,right?”

“Of course not.Why should I kiss someone like him? He is not worth for my first kiss”

“That is your first kiss?”

“Yeah and it was my precious kiss! My true love is suppose to get this kiss and not him.He stole it away and now,his fans are targeting me instead of him! It not fair,right?”,Sungmin just looks at him annoyingly.

“I’m not going to agree with you anymore.You have to realize something Ryeowook,your kiss is cheap compare to the prince Kyuhyun’s kiss.His kiss is like a gold and your kiss is like a pebbles.It not worth to be kissed or kiss.If I sell your kiss 100 times at the market,I only got 100 won.Do you realized now how cheap your kiss are?”

“Why did I feel that you put my kiss as the price of banana?!”

“It was the fact,Ryeowook.You can’t deny it anymore”

“So cruel!”

“Just shut up”

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey you!”

“Huh?”,Ryeowook turns around and meets some unfamiliar face.He knows the reason why they want to meet him and Sungmin isn’t going to save him again.When will he be free?

“Are you the one who kiss Kyuhyun?”,Ryeowook shakes his head,denies their question but they know he was lying and stare at him with their sharp eyes.

“You’re going to hell!”,They say to him with a killer tone and make him shivered to death.

"Wait guys,don’t kill him.He was the only one who has the prince’s kiss.So,If we want to taste Kyuhyun’s lips,we have to kiss him instead!”,They agree and start chasing Ryeowook to get the prince’s kiss.

"What? No! HELP!",Ryeowook runs around the school and the people who are chasing him are getting bigger and bigger.He don’t want to get kissed by Kyuhyun’s 1000 fans! No,he doesn’t!

“Wa..Wait you damn !”,They chase him until the night fall and go home disappointedly.Ryeowook still hides from them.He is so tired and he wonders how the prince could still be okay after running away from his fan every day? He knows that they had a difference reason to run away and the effect if they were caught.If the fans caught Kyuhyun,at least he still alive but if his fans caught him,no one knows his upcoming future whether he is still alive or dead.

"I had done something unbelievable to someone who is so ‘unbelievable’”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*