Side Story (Haemin:Thrice dinners)

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

#First Dinner#

"Where is Donghae?!",Sungmin looks at his wristwatch for a third time and drinks the plain water.He observes all around the restaurant and then,he sighs angrily.

"This is all Ryeowook's fault.I don't know how much effort and money that will I spend in the future because of his trouble.The more important is why did I ever ask for help from Donghae eventhough I knew the fact that he will ask for a granted to get something?"

Donghae appears through the door and he quickly approaches Sungmin with his helmet along.

"Huh-hu..I'm sorry if I'm late.You are not angry are you?",He asks and sits across Sungmin who is showing his annoyed expression.

"You're so early tonight don't you? Ermm no,I'm not angry at all.It's okay,I'm just arrived 2 minutes ago",Sungmin tries hard to hide his anger and lies to Donghae.He thought that the latter will shows his guilt but what he heard next is unbelievable.

"It's make me relief.I'm almost forgot about the dinner and thanks God that I remembered when I was playing game in game arcade.The fighters are look alike like you,Sungmin.Oh yeah,I'm so hungry right now,lets order something to fill my stomach."

"Sure",Sungmin says and drinks the water to calm himself down more.

"Waiter,takes my order! Hurry up,I'm hungry!",Donghae asks out loud for the waiter to hear and everyone eyed on him which makes Sungmin covers his face with his hand to hide his embarassement.

"Don't you know how to speak with a good manners?!",Sungmin whispers at Donghae with his angry tone but the latter just shrugs.

"I don't have to if the waiter is bringing my meals right now.",Not long after that,a waiter approaches them with a pen and a piece of paper.

"What do you want to eat sir?"

"Eh,aren't you hyukjae?",Donghae asks the waiter and he quickly covers his face with the paper panicky.

"No..that's not me.C-can I take your order now?"

"Oh come on.You are hyukjae right? Don't be shy"

"No,no! Don't!",Donghae grabs the paper that the guy is holding and the latter quickly runs away into the kitchen.Sungmin hits Donghae's head after that.

"Why did you do that?!"

"People are looking at us,dammit."

"Who cares..I know that guy was hyukjae"

"Do you think I blind? I already know that he was actually hyukjae but you don't have to force him like that.He got his reason to hide himself from us you know"

"Okay,it was my fault.I'm sorry",Another waiter approaches them with a bright smile.

"I'm sorry for our worker's rude manners."

"It's okay"

"Of course it's okay.The one who had a bad manners right now is someone who is sitting just across me",Sungmin says and takes the last sip of the water.

"Lets forget about it.Now,can you take my order? I'm starving"

"Sure"

"I want jjajangmyun and orange juice.How about you Sungmin?"

"No thanks.I just need another glass of plain water"

"If that the case,give two bowls of jjajangmyun"

"Okay,the meals will ready in 15 minutes",The waiter leaves and goes into the kitchen.

"What?!"

"What is what?"

"Who is going to eat the other bowl?"

"You of course.I don't like to eat alone.It makes me think that you are only treat me because of the threating although in reality you are actually treat me for my granted to had a dinner with you.Just imagine that I was the one who is treating you a meal,okay?"

"What did you say?! I was the one who paid the dishes,!"

"So,what are we going to talk about to kill the 15 minutes?"

"Whatever you want to and I don't want to join.I'm just treating you a dinner to repay your effort and not talking about something to kill the time",Sungmin takes out a book from his bag and read silently.

"Okay.You can keep reading and I will be the only who talk if that what you're really want but if you feel bored,don't feel shy to join or ask any question",Donghae doesn't get the respond he wants and sighs dissapointedly for a 15 minutes.The same waiter comes while bringing the dishes and puts its on the table.

"Please enjoy the food",He says and then he leaves to serve the other customers.

"Time to eat!",Donghae eats the noodles to fill up his hungry stomach but pauses when he saw Sungmin is still reading the book without touching the other bowl of noodle.He drinks the orange juices and stand up to fetch the book which Sungmin is keeping eyed on.

"Yah! Give the book back!"

"What actually are you reading?",Donghae looks at the book's cover and then he laughs.

"I didn't find the book as funny as you are laughing,Donghae! Now,give it back!",Sungmin grabs the book and hit Donghae's head with it.

*Buck*

"Ouch,that was hurt!"

"You should stop from disturbing me and continue your eating"

"How can I enjoy my meal when the other bowl is begging for someone to eat it?"

"I don't have any appetite right now.You can give it to someone else who deserve the most"

"Like who?"

"Like someone who is poor and orphan"

"Oh..someone like me?",Donghae says with a sad tone and it makes Sungmin realizes something,he barks on the wrong tree.

"D-donghae,I don't mean it in that way"

"Yeah,you are right..People as poor as me is deserve to eat a food which is given by the affordable.I know all this past years,I only help people to get a repayment to buy some food,pay the rent and bought a bike.I though this night,I can feel the feeling of eating together with one of my client to make me think that I'm not eating the food like I really need or begged for it.I was wrong after all,I will never had a chance to feel like that.If that what you all people think of me,then I should take the blame rather than the repayment.Thank you for the meals",Donghae stands up and bows before he walks out of the restaurant.Sungmin feels guilt about it and quickly follows Donghae to the outside of the restaurant but he found him nowhere.

"Where is he? Damn,I shouldn't say like that to him.Wo,this night is really cold"

"Donghae! Where actually are you? I know you're somewhere around here.Please,come out",Sungmin says out loud for Donghae to hear because he knows that the latter isn't that far from him.The only strong evidence is Donghae's bike,it was parked just beside the restaurant.Donghae wouldn't leave his bike like that so easily.As Sungmin is busy looking around,someone is approaching him quietly.

"Boo! Miss me?",Suddenly,Donghae appears in front of Sungmin like a ghost and the latter is shocked to the core.He slaps Donghae hardly on his shoulder and the latter screams in pain but then he laughs hardly in the cold of night.

"Why did you do that! It's not even funny! I really thought that you're sad about what I had said even thought I don't quiet understand what you were actually talking about so emotionly!"

"Relax.I'm not that sensitive.I just want to test how far your concerning towards me.I'm so relief that you're chasing after me and apologized.That was the only thing I want right now.It was amazing to make someone as tought as you,guilty for what I had said 10 minutes ago.",Donghae continues his laugh which makes Sungmin feels embarass by what had just happen.It really hurt his pride and his anger is no longer caged.

"Really? You had done enough Donghae",Donghae senses a dark aura and he has a bad feeling about it.He is scared to see Sungmin who is smirking evilly to him while preparing his knuckle.He prays to God to save his life and runs away but before he can even steps,his collar shirt is grabbed.

"W-wait..I'm so-",Before Donghae can finish his statement,Sungmin punches him right on the face and Donghae landed hardly on the concrete wall.Sungmin takes a deep breath and wipes his knuckle.

"That what you get if you try to test me.",Sungmin says and walks into the restaurant.Donghae wipes the blood at his mouth and stands up.He gets rid of the dirt on his shirt and walks into the restaurant.

"I should becareful next time.He is not someone who is sporting enough to be joke around.Scary as usual"

"Eh,you are still alive?",The waiter who watched Donghae got the punch quickly asks him.

"Thank God I am..don't try to make a mess with someone like him or believe,you can't survive long enough to handle those punch"

"I can see that",Donghae approaches their table to continue eating his cold jjajangmyun but surprises to see Sungmin is eating the other bowl.He sits across Sungmin and smiles.

"What? Punching you make me hungry",Sungmin says and continues his eating.

"Yeah right..By the way,thanks a lot",Donghae smiles and eats the jjajangmyun.Sungmin stops from eating and smiles.

"Its hurt right?"

"Yeah a lot"

"You should keep it in your mind all the time"

"Of course I will..There is no reason for me to die after this but--Hey,can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Since we already knew each other when we were 8,I want to ask-"

"Eh,we knew that long? I thought we knew each other when we were twelve.As what I remember,I only noticed you when Ryeowook and I was walking together."

 "What? Seriously,am I that really invisible for 5 years?"

"I don't know about that"

"Just forget about it.Lets get to the point.When I was eight,I always saw you protected Ryeowook from the bully.Can I know the reason why?",Sungmin takes a sip and shrugs.

"What do you mean that you don't know? I knew you know because they were almost dying because of yo-",Sungmin chokes by the water he drank and quickly shuts Donghae's mouth.He glares hardly at Donghae.

"Don't you dare to say that in the public or your death will come to pick you up shortly",Donghae nods and he lets him go.Then,Sungmin sighs.

"So,are you going to tell me the reason?"

"Okay,I will but before that.You should tell me how do you know about that incident and why did you decide to help someone to get repayment?"

"Your question is easy-peasy.If that what you want to know that much.Then,I will never say no"

"Are you telling me that I was actually the one who beg for the answer?!"

"Shushh..Do you want to hear or not?"

"Okay..Move one"

"Not long ago..when I was so small and young,I lived with my grandmother.She told me that both of my parent died in the car accident since I was 2 and I was brought to live in with her.My grandmother always pampered me like her son and I was really believe that she was my biological mother but then she died in my 6 birthday.I was put in the orphanage by my  neighbour because they couldn't bear another son.At first I was getting used in that place but then I was bullied.No one wanted to help me and I ran away to my old grandmother's house.There was no food and I starved there for 5 days before someone came and saved me.Finally,he decided to adopted me and I was brought to his house.He had a beautiful wife and a son.I thought that they accepted me as one of their family but I was wrong.His wife forced me to do the chore and her son told me to do his homework.They would beat me if I did it wrong."

"If Ryeowook heard your story.I'm sure his eyes were red"

"It clearly prove that his heart is better than you",Sungmin gets pissed and he throws one of the chopstick to him.

"Okay,I'm sorry.You are actually better than him"

"You don't have to lie to survive.What were you said is true.Now,continue your sad story"

"Okay..Ermm,The only person who is taking care of me everytime he returned from work is that kind man who I used to call him dad.It enough for me to live on in that terrible house until my dad got fired from his work.His life was unstable and he always got drunked.My days was over for how long,I don't remember.The next day when I woke up from my slumber,they were gone.They moved to other's house when I was asleep and I was left there alone.My neighbour was the one who help to pay the rent,supplied food and paid the school's refund.They told me to help them if I want anything and of course I agreed.They had two son who I barely meet and do you want to know who was one of them? He was Lee Hyukjae,the waiter who was running into the kitchen.I don't know the reason why he ran away everytime we met and I don't really care that much."

"Wo,really?"

"Yup,Lets get back to the story..At school I was bullied a lot and I didn't have any friend.The only way to survive was being like one of them.If I want to join,I need to steal something for them and I did.The bully were impressed of my talent in stealing and I was accepted in their group.In the same time,I met with you guys."

"Wait a minute..You're one of them?"

"Haven't you notice?"

"Maybe I really hated you guys so much and I couldn't remember who were they.The only person I remember till now is their leader"

"Oh,I see..I was really left out in the group."

"So,are you still with one of them?"

"Nope..I quited because of this one boy"

"Let me guess..That boy is Ryeowook right?"

"H-how did you know?"

"Now it all makes sense..That is why,I often saw you in everywhere we go.He is your secret admirer right?"

"Yeah and he will always be..It had been 10 years and he still didn't notice that I like him."

"Actually he already knew about your feeling and he likes you too-"

"Eh,are you sure?!",Donghae put his knee on the table and stretches his head towards Sungmin.

"-But only as a friend",Donghae shows his dissapointing and sits back to his usual seat.

"I know that already"

"But why did you still hoping eventhough you already knew your small chance to get his love? especially when Ryeowook's first kiss was taken by your best friend."

"Please stop making me sad..huh,I don't know.Ryeowook had taught me a lot.How to choose true friends and cares for others.He always stands for his friends and encourages them a lot.You sure know it yourself"

"Ermm yeah..That is Ryeowook I known for 12 years.So,tell me what happen after that"

"After I quited the group.They bullied me again and threaten other students for not being my friends until I met with Kyuhyun.At first I was thought that he was a cool foreign students but not long after we became friends,I got news that he was actually a prince.That was really quite surprising in my age."

"I was surprised too.Among the students in the school,the only person Ryeowook annoyed the most is Prince Kyuhyun.Since the prince treated badly towards his fans,Ryeowook kinda hates him a lot.That was quiet surprise for his childhood friend."

"Ryeowook hates Kyuhyun? Seriously?"

"Don't tell me that you are trying to rebuild your hope again"

"No,I'm not",Donghae denies it although the truth is he was so happy and decides to try it again.

"Kyuhyun got my crush's first kiss but I will get his heart!"

"Do you think I will believe your lie? Come on,he will never fall for you"

"Don't underestimate me.If that is the truth,then let's bet..If Ryeowook can't be mine,then I will treat you a dinner but if it is vice versa,you need to treat me again with more expensive foods."

"Okay,I had lived long enough with Ryeowook and I knew him more than you do.I agree with the bet"

"Then,sign here",Donghae gives a paper to Sungmin and he signs it without hesitation.Donghae signs the paper too and keeps it neatly in his wallet.

"The agreement is done but your story is hanging.You should continue it quick because I need to return home before 11 sharp"

"What's time is it now?",Sungmin looks at his wristwatch and yawns.

"10.15 p.m"

"Okay,I will finish it quick.After Ryeowook taught me the meaning of life,I tried hard to impress him by helping others.Just like the way he did to everyone but instead of the praise I waited.They put the blame on me and hated me more.It took me a whole week to find out what I did wrong and then I finally realized it.If I want to make people impress on me,I should do the work perfectly and rationally.There is two reason for me to help the students.Whether to get paid or blamed..I thought at first it will be just like a temporary game but then I changed my mind,knowing their secret story and get paid is really a wonderful life.With that kind of mind I have right now,seriously..I became famous.All the debt I owed the neighbours were clear and I can live in that house alone without support from others but there was something that I still didn't get it.Why did Ryeowook doesn't see me as the way I see him? It's quite hurt to be ignored again for 10 years"

"Oh,that's all?"

"What do you mean by 'that's all'?"

"Your reason is nonsense..but I'm glad you provide that kind of service.People nowadays are crazy."

"But useful"

"Useful to survive"

"Yeah"

"Hey,can you do me a favour?"

"Hmm? About what?"

"Ryeowook is now in troubled because of the incident he caused it himself and I can't protect him right now.It's not because I'm afraid to be black listed but I need to visit my grandparent for a week starting from tomorrow and I'm worried if he gets killed by them when I'm not around.I believe you can help me to take care over him.Don't worry,I wouldn't tell him about you and I will treat you another dinner when I'm return"

"Again..my service is needed.Sign here",Donghae gives Sungmin other paper and he signs it.

"Huh..I'm so relieved.Thanks Donghae and Sorry for the punch.Here is the money,pay it for me",Sungmin stands up and gives him the money before he leaves the restaurant.Donghae pays the food and quickly returns home.As he is laying on the bed,he remembers something.Sungmin still doesn't answer his question! 

"I know it..he asked me that question to avoid my question.He is really a smart and tough as usual.Sungmin could have a reason-Ouch",He says it to himself dissappointingly while checking out his bruise at the right side of his mouth but when he rethink it again,he smiles to himself.

"-But Maybe in the next dinner,he will openly his heart to tell me.Being with him for 2 hours was painful but awesome.Sungmin is not as scary as I though he will be,he is quiet nice if I don't make him mad.Huh,If I have this courage when I was 14,I have a big chance to be with Ryeowook right now.It's okay,I had a good chance for a whole weeks",Donghae dozes off to sleep.

#Second Dinner#

Donghae rides his bike to the same restaurant with a high speed and when he reaches there,he parks his bike at the usual place and enters the restaurant.Sungmin glares at him for being late and Donghae apologized while giving a good reason to the latter.

"I forgive you.Now,lets eat..I'm starving.",Donghae smiles and sits next to Sungmin.There are a lot of expensive foods on the table and Donghae eats as much as he wants with the guy next to him.As they are finish eating,Donghae opens up conversation when Sungmin shows a sign of sleeping.

"It is working..Now,this drug will make him telling me everything I want to know"

"So,how is your visited for a week in your grandparent's house?"

"Ermm,nothing special and bored as usual.I need to help them all the time and got a short time of rest.My parent are enjoying their holidays without me.Since my mom married with a rich guy,I was abandoned."

"Really? Since when did they married?"

"When I was 13 years old.Do you want to know something? That stepfather in my house hates me a lot and still hate me nowadays.You don't have to ask me,I hates him too.It started a week after their marriage and when my mom was not around.He tried to have a forbidden relationship with me without my mom's knowledge and I gave him a punch.How can he do that to my mom?! I want to tell my mom about it but I didn't want to destroy her happiness.So,I let it off and we just act like we usual do but awkward.A month after that incident,it started again but not with me but with Ryeowook.That guy tried to him when I was sick! and I was glad that I had a strenght to save Ryeowook before that guy did anything to him.Since I threat him and scared him to his heart's content,he didn't do anything to us and always avoids me until now.My mom still doesn't know about it and I will make sure she will never know.",Donghae has a hard time to believe what he just heard and he doesn't plan to listen those kind of secret.He feels really bad about it.

"Ermm,actually I want-"

"I like Kyuhyun.."

"Eh?"

"..and I like playing guitar.I played the guitar and Ryeowook sang our composed song.At first,I thought that Kyuhyun were snobbish and told Ryeowook about it,so that he wouldn't involve with Kyuhyun.He actually hated Kyuhyun because of me but when Kyuhyun said that he liked our song,I changed my mind about him and started to like him but Ryeowook didn't know about it and still continue to hate him.Ryeowook is now stubborn and is hard to cure him.I felt really guilty for what had happen but now is the otherwise,I can sense their good relationship and I feel sad about it instead.Huh,I feel really sleepy tonight-",Sungmin lays his head on the table and sleeps quietly.

"Sungmin?",Donghae tries to wake Sungmin up but the latter has dozed off in his deepest sleep because of the drug.He looks at the clock in the restaurant and sighs.

"He will wake up in 2o minutes..I don't get to know the reason but it is better to not know about it..I should wait from the beginning! I'm really sorry Sungmin."

After Donghae had wait for 20 minutes,the drug had lost his effect and Sungmin is finally awaking.

"My head feels dizzy..What's happen?",Sungmin rubs his temple and fixs his vision.

"You fell asleep after we had our dinner.I would not disturb your beauty sleep if I still want to stay alive."

"Really? I thought that you drugged me...because I had a dream of telling you about my biggest secret.I wasn't tell you anything was I?"

"That's---Of course not.Why would I do such thing to you?"

"Because you want to dig my secret"

"Eh? H-how could you say such thing to me?"

"Your face isn't trust-worthy"

"What do you mean?"

"What did you do when I wasn't around?"

"I did what you told me,took over Ryeowook and kept him alive."

"Ryeowook told me the otherwise,you're flirting him instead.I quiet sure that you know the reason how they become so close.Mind to tell me the truth?",Donghae admits that Sungmin in drugged was nicer than when he is awared.

"I did my job and you should pay-"

"I will pay you with a smack down if you aren't telling me what I really want to know"

"Okay.Yeah,you're right.I tried to flirt Ryeowook but I was failed.How much effort I did to help Ryeowook from his fans,they are still not giving up.You can imagine that I tried to proctect Ryeowook from a swarm of bees! I'm not as tough as you and not as charming like Kyuhyun! That's why I let Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook in entire of week.How should I know that they are actually had a good relationship?!"

"You should know something Donghae.You're not as weak as what you see in yourselves.You're actually cunning and good in handle some situation or cover up something you had done.You're actually better than us but you're the one who  make yourselves like that."Sungmin says and drinks the cold tea.Donghae is lighted up a bit by Sungmin's word and smiles.

"Thank you! I-",Donghae wants to hug Sungmin but the latter pushes him aside.

"But I'm not going to forgive you for letting off your responsibility."

"I'm sorry"

"Huh,tomorrow is the day.I'm getting worried"

"Why are you so worried about?"

"It's all started because of your damn idea and tomorrow-"

"Oh,you want to try out too? I can't help you because I don't know what did he like but I can suggest something"

"That's not my intention and I don't want your random suggestion.Let's watch what will happen tomorrow"

"Okey..hey,let bet again.I have my own bet that I still hold on right now and this time,it will be your bet.If you manage to make Kyuhyun as your lover,I will granted anything you want for free.If you failed,you are going to treat me again",Donghae gives Sungmin a paper and the latter signs it.

"Ermm,okay.If that what's are we playing for tomorrow.I agree but what it have to be treat.Don't you have anything you want instead?",Donghae puts the paper in his pocket while thinking deeply and shakes his head.

"No.All these past year,I had realized something.Food are the most important thing to survive and it could be gain by money.You're rich and I believe that I wouldn't be starving when we're tying in agreement"

"Hmm,what time is it now?"

"10.50 p.m"

"Okay..It's end like we planned.I need to go now,good bye Donghae."

"Hey,want to ride home with me?"

"Ermm,no thanks.I want to smell a fresh air tonight.My house isn't that far from this restaurant but still thank you.",Sungmin leaves the restaurant after he paid and goes home.Donghae smiles and wears his helmet.He rides home with full of speed and passes Sungmin.The latter smiles and keeps on walking.

"He is idiot but we had a good night together.He know how to make some chemistry with someone like me.I wouldn't doubt that but still I had a feeling of being drugged.I wonder if he really did that to me..."

#Third Dinner#

"Woh,I manage to arrive in time.",Donghae parks his bike at the usual place and enters the restaurant.Sungmin is still not arrive and he wonders why.He sits on the usual seat and   orders the meals and his favourite drink.He waits for 30 minutes and finally sungmin arrives.

"I'm sorry for being late"

"No,it's okay.Come on and sit down.We both have a hard time today and we are going to get rid off that by having a safe conversation.Do you want to eat something?",Sungmin nods and sits next to Donghae.

"Give me jjajangmyun."

"Okay",Donghae stands up and orders for Sungmin at the counter.He returns and sits down awkwardly beside Sungmin.

"I can't believe that we both lost the bet on the same day and I can't believe myself that Ryeowook manages to be Kyuhyun's lover.Everything turns out to be so unexpected.I should know that Ryeowook was already had a feeling for Kyuhyun.",Sungmin starts the conversation with a dissapointed tone and Donghae is surprised to see Sungmin who is being a lot different than who he used to know.

"Ermm,yeah and I should know that Kyuhyun also had a feeling towards Ryeowook.I thought that they are just being like friend but I didn't imagine that it will turn out to be like this.It was really surprising to see Ryeowook in that room with the thing that Kyuhyun's like.I never thought it would be that candy."

"Not only we surprised by the incident.All the students in the school was brought in the hospital."

"It's quite amusing to see their broken hearts."

"Yeah,they deserve that.",They both laugh at the silliness of the students in that school and look at each other.

"I'm really glad to be with you tonight."

"Yeah,me too.I thought that having dinners with you will make me idiot but instead I'm getting a lot calmer and happier than before..Thank you."

"No,I'm the one who should say thank you.You make me realized who is the real me and still willing to have dinner with me after what I had done.I should be friend with whoever I want or someone who is different from me or accept me for who I am if I want to taste the wonderful life of the world.I'm not afraid now because I managed to do it today and it all because of that person."

"You're talking about me right?"

"Hmm,you got me.Yeah,you're right.That person is you.I don't care about your secret anymore,this moment is a lot of fun."

"That is really such a shame.I had thought a lot today and decided to tell you my secret tonight but-"

"What,really? Hey,do tell me if you want to.I change my mind"

"I know it.You're not even serious on what you're talking about."

"Just the secret but overally I am."

"Okay,whatever..I shouldn't keep it for myself.It will getting me stress to keep it all alone.I trust on you about this secret,please don't tell it to anyone include Ryeowook."

"Yes sir!",Donghae salutes and Sungmin smiles at Donghae's cuteness.

"Actually,the reason I protect Ryeowook wasn't only because he was my first friend but..because he was my first love.",Sungmin's tone of excitement changes to sadness.

"Seriously?! That's quiet surprising.That's why you beat them with all your might when they made Ryeowook sad or bullied him.It's all make sense now."

"Yeah and Ryeowook still doesn't know about this.There was once time that I said that I love him but that was when I was eight but now-"

"But now?"

"-But now I just love him as a friend should do because Ryeowook wouldn't accept my love.He only saw me as his great bestfriend or saviour and I realized that I can't be more than that.It made me sad and jealous to know that Kyuhyun managed to get Ryeowook's heart.It's all my fault that Ryeowook hated Kyuhyun.I told him about Kyuhyun's bad manner and how snobbish he was that time because I don't want Ryeowook to fall in love with that prince.He was actually believe me and blindly curse him.To get rid of my guilt,I let Ryeowook to be Kyuhyun's lover and it's really painful you know."

"Wait a minute,you said that you like Kyuhyun?"

"I just like him as his fans.Wait up,how do you know that I like Kyuhyun?"

"Eh? Ermmm,you said it this morning."

"Really?"

"Let's forget about that right now.You should continue your story."

"There is no continuation."

"It's end already? Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah"

"If that the case,you should tell me what the thing that disturb you.I know you had one,the way you look at Ryeowook isn't only because of heart broken but more than that.You can share it with me."

"Huh,okay.Do you remember when Ryeowook fall into the river?"

"Because of that rag doll?"

"Yeah and after he was saved,he had a high fever.It's hard for me to hold tightly his hot hand.He murmured about something but I don't really understand what he was saying and worried.I was glad that he awake but his attitude is different.He started to talk to himself and when I asked about it,he said that he was talking with his new friend in him.I thought that he was joking but it continued and Mrs.Kim was worried too.There was once time that Ryeowook was brought to meet the psychologist and he was hypnosized to forget about it but something went wrong.Instead of forgetting his imaginary friend,h-he actually forgot our most important promise and started to keep everything secret from me.I didn't know what he was thinking and it's really made me sad.I should oppose the ideas from the beginning, Dammit!",Sungmin tells Donghae his story with full of dissappointing and anger and the latter can't utter a word to make everthing calm again but he tries.

"But you keep a secret from him too right?",Sungmin's eyes are getting moist.

"I keep that secret from him for his own good.I don't want to make him feels any guilty because of me.",Sungmin's almost cry but he prevents it from falling and Donghae's heart touched by what he saw.He holds Sungmin's had tightly and smiles.

"Maybe Ryeowook did the same thing too.He didn't want you to get worried-",Sungmin quickly moves his hand off from Donghae before he can finish his statement.

"But we still don't know the truth and I don't want to hope so much.I shouldn't tell anyone about this,it's getting more painful.",He stands up and leaves the restaurant.Donghae quickly pays at the counter and goes out from the restaurant too.He looks around for Sungmin but he is nowhere to be seen and the sky is start to pouring.He rides his bike and searches for Sungmin because he knows that Sungmin will take a shelter.He is glad to meet with Sungmin at the bus stop and parks his bike under the same roof.Sungmin is shocked at first but when he wants to leave,Donghae holds his hand and sits next to him.

"You shouldn't do like that.I know that you had your reason to keep it from Ryeowook and willing to share it with me but that's not the point we're sharing our secret.It does feel painful but soon,you will get a little better.You're should be more stronger not only outside but also inside.",Donghae put his palm on his chest to orally show what he was talking about and Sungmin takes a really long thought about what the latter said but then he nods.

"I just realized something now.You had a strong heart too just like Ryeowook."

"It's all because I learns it from him.You should do the same too.",Sungmin starts to smile and hugs Donghae's tightly.

"Thank you and thank you again.I owe you one."

"Your welcome and I have a secret to tell you too.You're right yesterday,I was actually drugging you.I-"

"What?",Sungmin is quiet surprising by what he heard and still continue to listen.

"-I just want to know the reason but I got to know about your deepest secret instead.It's about your stepfath-",Sungmin pushes Donghae away from him and wants to punch him on the face but Donghae quickly holds it.He doesn't want to get the same pain like in their first dinner.

"How could you do that and lied to me?!"

"Sungmin,listen here..I'm really really sorry.Don't worry,that drug wouldn't harm you because it was made by the genius science student.You know it yourselves that he was never fail in his work.I guarantee about that an-and you should know something th-that I-"

"That you what?",Donghae's head is getting closer to Sungmin and then,surprising he got a kiss on his cheek.

"That I start to like you.",The latter stunned and unspoken.When he comes back to the reality,he stands up with his trembling hand.

"Please,don't joke around.It's not even funny"

"No,I'm not.I really do starts to like you.I like your personality."

"I-I should go home now.The rain had stop.",Sungmin wants to leave but Donghae prevents him again.

"Let me ride you back home."

"But-"

"Just this once.You said no yesterday but now,you are going to ride with me.You can take this as your owe.Come on now,it is almost 11 sharp.",Donghae rides on his bike,followed by Sungmin and Donghae's heart is beating rapidly when the guy behind him starts to hug him.He smiles to himself.

"I want this moment to be lasted forever.My heart is busting because of him.Such a wonderful day,thank you God.",As they reaches to Sungmin's house,Sungmin rides off and enters his house on time.Sungmin looks through the window and sees Donghae's leaving while smiling.

"That idiot Donghae..How can he stuck on me? Hehehe..I don't know why,but tonight he is quiet charming for no reason.Oh ,I feels those strange thing again! Don't tell me that I-"

"NO!!"

Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Red heart *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle

I'm sorry if the story is rushing.I need to finish it quick.By the way,let me explain more detail for this chapter.If you read the previous chapters,you should conclude that everything is relating with one another.This fic can't be read randomly and should be read in order to make yourselves more understand.The sequel for this chapter is related to this fic.You should take note of what had happen in this fic even if it's the smallest moment ever or minor because the upcoming sequel will describes and opens up more secret about this story.Okay,back to this chapter.The first dinner is occured after Sungmin saved Ryeowook from Kyuhyun's fan and asked for Donghae's help which was told in chapter 1.The second dinner is occured after Ryeowook was saved by Kyuhyun and Sungmin promised to treat a dinner if Donghae helps to calm Kyuhyun down which was happen in chapter 3.Before the dinner,there are side story about the ghost in the bathroom right?  Donghae managed to escape from the bathroom and had a dinner with Sungmin that night but he kept the ghost's story as a secret.The third dinner was happen after Kyuhyun announced to his fans about Ryeowook as his lovers.Sungmin and Donghae lost the bet and having a sad time.That night,they had a dinner together.After the third dinner,you can look at the chapter 6 again..the part when Donghae asked them for a lunch but they were busy with their own work.Sungmin was actually running away from Donghae because of what happen in their third dinner.You can say in their third dinner,Donghae realized his mistake of abandoned the ghost and met it up in the bathroom.If you don't get it then you should read it again and start to combine everything.That's all..thank you for reading! Any question,don't mind to ask,I will explain more :D