Our first love confession

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

“Why do you look so uncomfortable?”

“M..me? I just...shock.I never expect to get-"

“My kiss?"

"Ermm..yeah",Ryeowook blush again and looks away.

"It just a kiss.A prince always give a surprise kiss right? It same just like in the Snow white and Sleeping beauty."

“But the prince kissed Snow white when she was unconscious.You kissed me when I still..aware of it"

“At least,it was a surprise kiss and not an accident kiss againt,right?"

"For me,it still the same.I still don't know if your surprise kiss was an act or wh-"

"Act? Are you kidding me,why did I have to act anyway?"

"Because...Eh,wait a minute,if that kiss wasn't an act.Then,what it's suppose to mean?"

"Love maybe",Kyuhyun says with his charm tone and if his fans hear it,they will surely faint and some of them will be send to the hospital because of the bursting heart.

"L-love?",Ryeowook's heart is beating rapidly and starts to wonder if what Kyuhyun's said is true.Out of blue,someone holds his hand and Ryeowook jerks up by the warm touch.As he is looking at the hand,the prince's lips is now 5 centimeters from his and the latter quickly pushes his face away when he realizes the upcoming kiss.

"What are you doing?",There is a slightly changing tone from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook responds him with his angry tone.

"That was suppose to be my question.What are you trying to do?!"

"It was obvious that I want to kiss you"

"Kiss?! W-why?"

"Because we are now lovers.That what you want right?"

"Huh?"

"What 'huh'? Don't you love me?",Ryeowook's eyes widen and he is now nervous by the question.

"Love? How did he knows that I love him?! Did I was being too obvious?"

"Donghae and Sungmin seems know about it and of course without you telling them"

"No..it can't be!",Ryeowook says it with determination and soon realizes that he said it out loud.Kyuhyun looks at him with a confused expression and then his expression changes to annoyed.

"So,everything was just a joke to you? Why did you come in that room in the first place while showing the proof that you're might right? Tell me the truth,you still hate me don't you?"

"No I'm not..I'm totally like you-"

"Like me just as friends right?"

"Yeah..kinda like that"

"Okay..I think I might understand your reason.You just want to keep our friendship don't you?",Ryeowook nods and his heart starts to twitch in pain.Kyuhyun's too.

"I'm such a dumb man.I should know that already"

Kyuhyun looks away and Ryeowook knows that the man beside him is disappointing about something and the atmosphere turns awkward.

"Ryeowook,just tell him the truth already! You might lost your chance if you keep like this"

"I know"

"Kyuhyun,I'm sorry.."

"No,you don't have to.."

"No..what I mean is,that feeling of like as a friend is just a feeling before I realize that...I-I might love you and it happen before I know it"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..I thought I just like you as a friends but in fact,it more than I imagined..I actually loves you but I'm afraid that you will rejects it and avoids me.I'm afraid of the consequence of confessing the truth.In the same time,I don't want someone to have you before I do because I want to be with you forever."

"How long do you want to be with me?"

"As long as what my life depends on it",Ryeowook says and closes his faces with his palm to hide his embarassement when Kyuhyun looks at him with full of surprise.Kyuhyun smiles and then laughs all his heart out.Ryeowook notices the laugh and hits Kyuhyun's shoulder with his shoes.

"Ouch,that hurt.Stop hitting me with your shoe"

"How should I stop if you laughing after I was talking.Don't you know how hard it was to let everything came out from my deep heart?",Ryeowook says annoyingly and doesn't notice that he says it straight to Kyuhyun without a second thought.When he is mad,he can says anything he wants without his knowledge and that is one of his true nature.

"Is it true that you love me? Because I seem to fall deep in love with you"

"Y-you do?!",Ryeowook can't utter another word because of the sudden confession from Kyuhyun and his heart is beating like a love song.

"I'm not dreaming,am I?"

"Yup and now we officially know that we love each other.So,how about we try it out then"

"Try out wh-",Kyuhyun takes out the chocolate candy from his pocket and put it on Ryeowook mouth to shuts him up for a while.Then,he kisses him gently.Ryeowook is trying to break the kiss but it hard for him to do like that because Kyuhyun is trying to the candy out from his mouth and transfers it back to him.Ryeowook closes his eyes and replies the kiss back.Soon after that,they break their lips apart to get some air.

"Kyu...Kyuhyun.What-",Kyuhyun kisses Ryeowook to shut him up again while his fingers unbotton his school uniform one by one.

"Shh..Let me do the work",Ryeowook's eyes widen,he seem doesn't understand anything.

"WORK! WHAT WORK?!"

Ryeowook's school uniform is slided down from his shoulders and Kyuhyun throws it away on the floor.Then he touches Ryeowook's milky skin with his slenders fingers and changes the kiss from the latter's mouth to his neck.

"K-kyuhyun"

"You smell just like the chocolate and I can taste it in me too."

"Chocolate? What's wrong with him,is he drunk or something?!"

"Hey,N-no!",Ryeowook says and pushes Kyuhyun away from him when the prince starts to unbuckle his belt.

"What is it now?",Kyuhyun looks really annoyed by the rejection and Ryeowook just stares at him angrily.

"Why did you have to unbuckle my belt?",Kyuhyun looks questionedly at Ryeowook.

"To try it of course"

"Pardon me,try it? What 'it'?"

"Don't you know? We are trying to making love"

"Ma-making love? You mean we are going to do ?!"

" is not a good word to hear.I prefer make love"

"Whatever word it is..I don't want to try or do it.I'm not ready"

"Owh okay,I'm sorry then",Kyuhyun apologizes and takes Ryeowook's school uniform.He returns it to Ryeowook and the latter wears it back.

"So,tell me..do you have done that to anyone before? You seem to know how to make love",Ryeowook asks while blushing and Kyuhyun just smiles.

"You sound like you are jealous."

"No,I'm not"

"Lucky you..you're almost being my first but you reject it.How waste it is because it look really fun to share out our love and heat in this room"

"Yuck,it sound disgusting."

"Really? But for me,it not that disgusting.Let try it out someday then.I really want to do it with someone I love"

"O-okay.",Kyuhyun's word are like a spell to Ryeowook and that why he can't say no althought his mind forces him to say no.

"Please,it would be better if we don't do it because I'm sure that I was the one who going to be a lot in pain"

"I'm sorry again for the sudden action.Maybe I was absorbed too much because of the chocolate.Seriously,you really taste like that"

"I'm still not a chocolate eventhough my skin are normally chocolate.You are one crazy prince and it remind me of the story The Beauty and The Beast"

"What it has to do with our relationship?"

"You treat me like the beast treat the beauty.You force me to follow your way without any discussion.I'm almost eaten by that you know"

"At least,they are happy together in the end.By the way,what is your full name?”

"Eh? Don't you know my real name?"

“Ermm,no"

"What the- Huh,I'm so relieve that I stopped you to go any further.How can I make love with someone who doesn't know my name? Aish,anyway my name is Kim Ryeowook"

"Ryeowook? Woah,it sound different from the owner"

"Huh?"

"Nothing.Just ignore my word,Ryeowook",Kyuhyun kisses Ryeowook again and more passionate than before.

"Damn,he did again!"

"I wonder why we have to discuss any further? We loves each other already,don't we?" Red rose

Star

 

Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Red heart *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle

Fail I think...Hahaha..it seem like one.Please comment after reading if you want this fic to continue. Thanks! :D