Our strong friendship and his favourite's.

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

Ryeowook walks another step backward and gulps when his back touches the wall,signal him that he found another dead end.The students look at him angrily and they don't show him any sympathy,not a bit.Donghae who is just passed by,sees what happen and he quickly runs to Kyuhyun's hidden place.

"Damn,I'm trapped again!"

“How many time do we have to warn you,huh?!"

"Don’t you ever try to lay a hand on Kyuhyun's life again,DISTURBER!”

"Disturber? Not me but.."

"You guys are the one who being disturber! Don't you guys ever realize what you all have done to him?!"

(Meanwhile)

“Kyuhyun,Ryeowook is bullied again!"

"What the,Where is he now? Show me the way,quick!",Kyuhyun stands up from his seat and goes out from his hidden place.Donghae shows him the way to the place where Ryeowook is and Kyuhyun follows him without a second thought.

(Back to the scene)

"Where is Ryeowook actually go? He told me to wait for him but he is the one who went missing",Sungmin complains when he was on the way to his class but pauses for a while when he saw something.

"Eh,what happen here?",Sungmin approaches them and tries to sharpen his hearing because he can't see what happen beyond the crowd.

“You chased him all over the school and hunted him down like he was kinda a food! Don't you guys ever try to understand or thinks about his feeling?! And it also not just about him but to the all people who fall into the same fate as me! You guys are worst than a beast and of course,more stinker than a !".Ryeowook says all his heart out and Sungmin seems hears it clearly.

"That voice kinda familiar.Don't tell me...Ryeowook?!"

“CURSE YOU!”,One of them throw a pail of water at Ryeowook and..

*Splash

"Erghh!",All his cloth and hair are wet and his body are shivering a lot because of the cold.

 “We must give him a great lesson for all his word and then,he will know who actually are we!"

“Yeah”,A students with a manly figure comes and grabs Ryeowook's school uniform collar with a force.

"No.Please,let me go!",Ryeowook tries to free himself from the strong grip but fails to do so.

"Why..why are they doing this to me?"

"Erghh!",Ryeowook closes his eyes as the guy starts to throw a punch at him but then nothing happen.He opens his eyes again and sees his bestfriend,Sungmin in front of him who is extending his both arm to protect him.He is shocked to see the guy who grabbed him is fainting on the ground and he is amazed by his best friend's great strenght.

"What the hell are you guys trying to do now! Can't you all stop it already?!",Sungmin says with his cool tone and all the prince's fan look at one another.One of them stands out from the crowd and he appears to be Sungmin's childhood enemy.

"Tsk,if you want to protect that guy.Then,you have to fall like him too!",Ryeowook gulps and he can see Sungmin's changing expression.His eyes are now glassy,he doesn't want Sungmin to involve in his problem anymore.He is such a bad friend and now,his guilt is all over him.

"Sungmin,I'm sorry",He confesses with a low voice and Sungmin hears it to clear.

"Its okay,Ryeowook..For the first time,I'm proud with your braveness to defend yourself.Good job",Sungmin gives Ryeowook a smile and the latter's spirit lighten a bit.

"Aren't you feel scare Sungmin? Eventhought you're one of the martial art master in this school but we all are good in martial art too you know.So,you still end up lose to us because we are going to bring you down with that crap along and we're not going to stop until you completely lose and fell in the world of shame! Do you hear that clearly,?",Sungmin starts to sweating and Ryeowook can see the latter's expression of fear.

"Oh no,what am I thinking? This is not my plan and what the hell am I doing here?! Darn,what should I do now! I can't let Ryeowook hurt."

"My best friend is not a ..But you all are! He is the bravest and the strongest guy I ever met and your word will never let him kneels on the ground because he is Sungmin,my only trusthworthy bestfriend in this world!",Ryeowook stands out and conveys every word he wants to say and of course,Sungmin is shocked a lot.Then,he smiles to himself because he knows that he isn't alone.

"Ryeowook was right.Hell,If I will scare of you .Bring it on then!"

"Darn you two.Guys,bring another water!"

"Got it!",Some of them go to the nearer pipe and fill up the pail with water.They bring it to the crowd and they are getting themselves ready for the great splash.

"Ryeowook,stay back!",Sungmin pushes Ryeowook behind his back to let him get most of the water but the latter insists.

"No,let me be the one! I'm already wet you know",Ryeowook pushes Sungmin behind his back and his friend doesn't like that kind of idea.

"Are you crazy,you will get sick then!"

"Yeah,I am..I'm doing this because I don't want you to get sick too!"

"Stop the drama already.Don't worry,you both will get the same amount of water.Now get yourselves ready on the count of Three"

"Ryeowook!"

"Two"

"No!",Ryeowook shows his stubborness to Sungmin and it too late to say another word.They both close their eyes as the fans are ready to throw the water.They just need to wait until it reaches one.

"On-",The count had stop and both of the latter try to look what actually happen to the counter.They are completely shocks to see Prince Kyuhyun just in front of them and Owh,Donghae is there too,waving at them.Ryeowook is happy to see Kyuhyun and his eyes starts to glassy and moist.Kyuhyun looks at the wet Ryeowook and also at the surprise Sungmin before he changes his view at his fans with his angry expression.

“Kyuhyun",Ryeowook's sweet voice makes Kyuhyun's mad expression changes to worried.He sighs and looks at Ryeowook again.

“Are you okay?”,Kyuhyun touches Ryeowook's face and checks if he is hurted and the latter just nods while blushing.

“My heart beat so hard..."

"Yes,I'm okay.Don't worry",Ryeowook doesn't want to make the fans mad at him more.So,he politely pushes Kyuhyun's hand away from his face but in his heart,it was beating like crazy which makes his tears falls from his eyes without his knowledge.

"...I feel so happy and also feel weak”

"Thank goodness that we arrive in time or I don't know what will happen next",Donghae says proudly and Sungmin just looks at him annoyingly.On Kyuhyun's side,he sees Ryeowook's tears fell from the latter's eyes and it make him stuns for a while.

"I see his tears but why? Don't tell me,it was my fault? No,it was actually them!"

"Kyu,are you okay",Donghae asks and pauses when he sees the angry expression from Kyuhyun.Without wasting a second,Donghae walks away and hides behind Sungmin.

"What the hell Donghae,what happen?",Sungmin asks and Donghae tells him to silent for awhile.

“What wrong with you guys,huh?!”,Kyuhyun asks his fanatic fans with his loud and angry voice and they just reply it with silent. 

"Kyuhyun..enough already.I'm just wet",Ryeowook convinces the prince but he just replies it with a cold stare which pauses the latter.

"Don't you have any word to say?! Speak!",They just keep on silent and it makes Kyuhyun blows his top.The fans are afraid to see Kyuhyun like that again and they just want run away like before but they can't.Kyuhyun are eyeing angrily at them now and it is a bad thing to escape from him.Sungmin doesn't like the situation either,so he pulls Ryeowook and Donghae to make a circle conversation.

"Donghae,say something to Kyuhyun"

"Say what?"

"Just say anything.You're his friend right? You must know what to do"

"What..but I-"

"If you success.I will treat you again tonight with more expensive meal"

"Me too..I will treat you too",Ryeowook says and Donghae seem happy to hear that.

"Can I get your kiss instead?",Donghae shows his puppy eyes to Ryeowook and the latter just smiles weakly.He thinks for a twice and decides to agree if it is the best for the prince.Before Ryeowook could say yes,sungmin pulls Donghae's ear hardly and tells Ryeowook to say no instead.

"I'm sorry Donghae.I can't give you my kiss",Sungmin releases Donghae's ear and the latter shows his annoyed expression.

"That hurts!"

"Donghae,if you don't go now.I will kill your without a second though"

"O..okay.I got it",Donghae braving himself to approach Kyuhyun while in his mind,he searches for a word to say.

"For the sake of my life..Okay..now what? Ermm..Huh,I know!"

“Ehem..ermm Kyu.I don't think your madness will fix the problem here.We managed to save them today but in the future,we aren't sure if we can save them again.So,my brilliant idea is you have to choose one of them to be your lovers and after that,it will end in peace and full of harmony.They will be safe and you don't have to run around the school anymore.All your fans will surely stops this chaos and will mind their own business because you had lovers already,right?",Donghae conveys confidently and Kyuhyun seem can't utter a word.Sungmin slaps his own forehead with his palm because of the stupid ideas but then he thinks again,Donghae is right after all.After the election,it will end this horrible fight.

“Choose...one of us?”

“To be his lovers?!”,The noise are getting louder and louder and everyone seem agreeing with Donghae's idea.

“Choose me!”

“No,choose me!!Me!!”,They start to approach Kyuhyun like a bee and the latter quickly walks a step backward.Ryeowook just stuns there unspoken while his heart beat rapidly.Is he going to scream like that too or not? Kyuhyun sure will hate him if he knows that Ryeowook is just like one of them.He doesn't want Kyuhyun to clash their new leaf friendship.He really likes to be friend with the prince so much.

"So,what will I do now?"

“Wait,Why I’m the one who have to choose?”

“Because you're the prince! I can choose for you but they wouldn't be agree,right guys!”

“Yeah.We don't want anyone else to choose except the prince himself!"

"But will this idea work?"

"Of course,right everyone?"

"Yeah! If you have partner,we will surrender.We will never bully and make a mess like this again”

“Do you hear that,smart prince? So,please choose your heart love princess now”,Donghae shows a gestures for Kyuhyun to choose his partner right away but the prince is still in his deep thought.

"Darn"

"Hurry up..they are waiting.It all for their fate",Kyuhyun bits his lips and his forehead start to wrinkle.

"What am I going to do now? I don't want random girl or guy to be my partner,Hell no.But who will I choose? I want someone who knows me the most and of course it was Donghae but no way! He will be the first one will I reject if he is one of them.Oh no,my life will doom! But wait a second..Owh yeah,I got it now! Finally,my brain work properly! Thank goodness this question will save me for now."

"Owh smart,handsome and cool prince..they are being impatient now"

“Don't call me like that,fish burn.."

"Yah,I'm being helper right here! Why did you call me like that?!",Kyuhyun ignores Donghae and looks at all his fans which becoming larger and larger because of his presence.

"Please listen to my word carefully,my fans.The one who will be my partner is the one who know my favorite's”,Kyuhyun says confidently and then changes his view to Ryeowook.The latter notices he was been looking by someone and shocks to know that it was Kyuhyun.He blushes again.

“The one that he like?”

“What is the thing that Kyuhyun like?”

“Is he meant that the one who knows Kyuhyun's favorite will be his chosen girlfriend?”,Everyone start to fangirling and leaves the place quick.They searches anything that can be his favourites and of course they don't care about anything except the mystery item.Kyuhyun releases a relieve sigh through his mouth when the fans are gone from his sight except Donghae,Ryeowook and Sungmin.He quickly walks towards them.

“After this,you both will be safe and I'm sorry if I make you all in trouble because of me"

"Its okay,we're friends right"

"I'm not talking to you Donghae"

"Why not? I lost a lot of my sweat today because of you"

"You really did but it nothing but sweat.You can take shower if you want to.I will let you use my bathroom for today"

"Eh,really? Cool.Owh Sungmin,you promise me to treat me a huge meal today.So?"

"Okay..tonight at 8..in the usual place"

"Got it! My work done..eh,wait a minute"

"What is it now?!",Kyuhyun asks annoyingly at Donghae.

"How about the kiss?"

"What kiss?"

"I ask you to give me your kiss right?",Ryeowook blushes at his word and looks away.

"What?",Kyuhyun looks at them three with his questioned look and Sungmin just shaking his head.

"It nothing.",Sungmin steps hard on Donghae's feet while showing his innocent smile and the latter groans in pain.

"What did you do that?"

"Don't you hear that Ryeowook says no to your request?"

"How should I hear if you pull my ears!"

"Shut up! It has nothing to do with Ryeowook in the agreement,understand that?",Sungmin whispers at Donghae with his sharp and cold tone.His word is like a sharp sword and that why,no one dares to say no or not to him.

"O..okay.Ermm,actually Kyuhyun.It just a lame joke.The kiss is just a word,it fun to use it you know"

"Yeah,he was right.It just a word,right?",Sungmin asks Ryeowook and the latter nods.

"Ah,yeah",Kyuhyun gives Ryeowook a questioned look again and the latter feels like stabbing those elegant eyes with knife already.

"We should leave now then..lets go Donghae!",Sungmin pulls Donghae away from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and leaves them both alone. 

"Eh,where are we going?"

"Anywhere we want"

"If that so.Want to accompany me to Kyuhyun's super cool bathroom!"

"Why do I have to accompany you? Go by yourself then!"

"But what if the ghost was there?"

"It not my business.Spray it with waters"

"Waters? You sure that thing will leave me?"

"If the ghost still there then today is my lucky day.I don't have to spend my money for you tonight"

"Eh?",Sungmin leaves Donghae alone on the wide field and goes to only God knows where.

"Kyuhyun..about earlier-"

"I'm really really sorry if I stared coldly at you before.I don't really mean to mad at you,it just that I don't like to see your tears.For me,it looks painful but don't worry,your life will in peace after this I promise.You don't have to be in hardship anymore because of me,okay?"

"But Kyuhyun..I'm not crying because I was in painful you know.It was because I was happy.Happy to see you again.Sungmin had show friendship more than I expected,I learn how to protect myself and you came because you were worrying me.It was actually enough for me to feel extremely happy,right?"

"Are you gonna say that I was mad without a reason?"

"Yeah,kinda like that"

"Owh..okay.Maybe I took everything too deep",Kyuhyun says and looks away.So did Ryeowook.The surrounding turns awkward and quiet but there is something that Ryeowook wants to say to the prince.It all about his feeling and that why,he gathers all his guts to crack the sudden silent and replaces it with his confession.

"Ermm,Actually I-"

"Kyuhyun,do you like this book? I'm booking this book especially for you!",A girl interrupts their conversation by giving Kyuhyun the book and Ryeowook just looks at her without a word.He smiles at Kyuhyun and leaves the place without his knowledge.

"Why did my heart hurt?"

"I'm sorry.I don't like that book"

"What?!",That girl looks totally surprises by the sudden rejection and she leave the place,crying.Other fans look at the girl and laugh,they are glad that Kyuhyun rejects her.Now,they can search for Kyuhyun's favourite item with peace.

“If I give this,is it okay?”

“Ermm,this one is better”

“He must like this CD”

“I think,he like western song”

“Do he like soccer?”

“No,he like basketball”,Ryeowook looks around his surrounding and sighs.He wishes to do something for Kyuhyun but he doesn't know what to buy for him.He sits on the ground and sighs again.Will he joins this wars too? 

"Of course..you love him don't you?"

"But I just know him.How should I know what he likes?"

"Then do you want to give up like that? Everything will end soon you know"

"End? I don't want to end anything.Not a bit.What should I do now then?"

"Do what you think it the best for you.If you want to be with him,you sure know what to do."

"Yeah,you're right.If I want to be with him,I have to do something quick.I will do my best to end everything myself"

"Ryeowook,who are you talking to?",Sungmin suddenly appears from nowhere and sits next to him.

"Huh? No one.."

"Are you sure? You're being like this since you are 8.Are you sure that you're not sick?"

"Sick? No,I'm not"

"I still don't believe you."

"I'm..ermm,I will explain you later,okay? I have something to do right now"

"Okay",Ryeowook stands up and leaves Sungmin.He smiles to himself.Actually he doesn't know if he is okay or not because it all happen naturally sometimes.He just tags along all these time and it kinda useful too.Whatever it is,he loves the other part of him.A part who knows him more than he ever realizes about his life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Huh,what?”

“Kyu said that he doesn’t like the cake from the famous bakery”

“He also said that he doesn’t like this CD”

“I'm wondering what is actually his favourite's?",The fans are making too much noise outside the room which is provided specially for the prince and it kinda annoys him a lot.

“Wow,it looks extremely horrible! You must be tired a lot because of them”,Donghae says innocently and Kyuhyun just stares at him,hoping to make a hole on his head.

“I'm tired because of you.The idea of choosing my partner is all your idea and I'm forced to follow it"

“But your condition is hard.No one knows what you like.If I was in your shoe right now,I will immediately choose that guy and if I can't have him.I will take his tough friend,Sungmin instead.He is not bad after all although he is kinda creepy sometimes" 

"Want to know what will I say? You both are one perfect couple"

"Eh,really?",Kyuhyun slightly nods at Donghae and the latter just keep smiling like an idiot.

“Kyu...hyun”,Ryeowook suddenly appears in front of him while hiding something behind his back.He looks scared but he tries to brave himself more because he will ends it now.On the other side,Kyuhyun was like seeing angel from heaven.He is really surprising a lot and never expects to see Ryeowook in the room too.Donghae is still mouth hanging,he doesn't know that Ryeowook wants to be Kyuhyun's partner too.His dream shatters into pieces and then he decides to rebuild his dream with Sungmin instead.

"Is that the boy who kiss Kyuhyun? What is he doing in there?”,The crowds start to make another loud noise and it conquering the whole building.

“I think he didn't learn anything from our lesson"

“Eh,Why is he here anywhere?"

"Is he wanting to be Kyuhyun's partner too?",The same questions still lingering in their mind and they don't stop from any conversation they made.

"What are you doing here?",Kyuhyun asks with his shaky tone.Still can't progress what actually happen.His heart is beating hardly just like the way Ryeowook's heart is right now but they can't hear it because of the noise outside the room.Sungmin sees both of them in the room from a far and smiles.

"Good luck Ryeowook-ah.This is the first time,I let you takes what is supposed to be mine"

“I...I know what you like.Only me who know it”,Ryeowook says with a confident voice and quickly put it on the table.Kyuhyun looks at it and his eyes widen.

“Peko chan candy?",This is the only word that come from the crowd and it happen to be another unanswered question.

“I know that you will not gonna to admit it but I'm sure you really like peko chan candy right? I know about it because when I accidently kiss you that time,I taste this candy on your lips..Am I right?”,The noise are getting louder and louder and they are waiting for Kyuhyun's word,whether it is yes or no and Ryeowook just stands there nervously while gulping.

“Please.Don't end it with a slap or punch”,Ryeowook shuts his eyes when he sees Kyuhyun stands up from his seat and he waits for whatever happen to him but what he gets next is out of everyone expectation.

"Yes,you're right",Kyuhyun whispers on Ryeowook's ear like a lullaby and then kisses him on the lips.Ryeowook eyes quickly opens and Kyuhyun breaks the kiss with a warm smiles.It enough to makes him blush.

"I'm-",Ryeowook can't utter a word.He is still shocking by the surprise kiss and almost faints because of that.

“Everything is answering now.Please don’t disturb us again”,Kyuhyun says proudly to all his fans while wrapping his arm around Ryeowook's slender waist.

“ARGH!! WHAT!! ”,That is the loudest scream in history and all the schools hear it too clearly,signal to the fans from others school about the bad and surprise news.The nearer windows crack because of their horrible scream and most of the fans are fainting and others are crying because of their shattered hearts.

“I don’t want..to waste everything.”,Kyuhyun pulls Ryeowook hands to his hidden place which only Donghae and him know where it is.It would be a perfect place for them both to be alone and he can't wait too.

"He is going to be mine"

Donghae just stands there without a word and takes one of the candy.He eats it and goes out from the room.He meets Sungmin and he gives one of the candy to him.

"I lost..You should taste it",Sungmin takes it and smiles.

"Me too..Thanks"

"Want to go somewhere peaceful?"

"I would love too",They giggles and leaves the place with their happy expression.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle *~*~*~*~*~*~*

(End chapter 3)

I just want to ask..Who wants this fic to continue? I decides to end it in chapter 4.Who wants more,I will try to add another chapter.That all,thanks for reading! :D