The real prince

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

"Err..Kyuhyun",Kyuhyun pauses and looks behind his back.He sees a guy hides at the corner of the wall and his look is so suspicious.

"Kyuhyun,you must help me.I had been chase by your fanatic fans and I don't want to run away anymore,it so tiring.Your fans is so weird and scary.",Ryeowook carefully walks towards Kyuhyun,so that his fans wouldn't notice him and looks straight into his eyes,hoping for his helps."And if they meet me after this,I will be in dead meat.So-"

"So what?”

“Huh?”

“What do you want me to do? You're the one who trying to get near me right? Don't you have anything to do?! You're just like one of them.Why do I have to help you if everything happen because of your fault?! You're being so pity to yourself ",Kyuhyun says and walks away,doesn't notice that his word makes Ryeowook blows his top.Ryeowook never feels mad like that before and it happen because of that prince's arrogant word!

“BASTARD!”

Ryeowook takes his left shoe and throws it accurately on Kyuhyun's head and...

*BOK

"What the hell are you-",Kyuhyun takes the shoe and turns around but then pauses when he senses a strange aura from Ryeowook and the latter's expression was just like a devil.He never saw someone that angry before and that was his first time to get hit from someone too.He doesn't dare to say a word eventhought his head in pain.

"Idiot,Do you think that I was crazying about you?! Not a bit and don't include me in your crazy fanatic fan! You must be proud that you don't have to feel what I felt,right?! I was chased just because of your golden kiss and this legs here is better than you.At least its save me from your fanatic fan but what do you give me? An insult for something that I didn't deserve to get?! I admit that it all happen because of my careless but how about you?! It was your fault too! Was running away made you blind to your surrounding? Don't you realize that something would appears in front of you if you just keep running?! That incident is still fresh in my mind and I try my best to forget about it but I can't! That was my first kiss and you didn't deserve to get it first eventhought my lips was worth a pebbles!",Kyuhyun is shock by the sudden confession and just looks at the breathless latter without saying a word."They are right,you're just thinking about yourself and that is the reason why I hate you so much!",Ryeowook says with a shaky tone and runs away from Kyuhyun.His eyes start to get glassy but he tries his best not to let it fall.

"He is the worst for making people hurted by his words and in the end,I'm the only one who be the victims"

"There is he,guys!",Ryeowook stops from moving when Kyuhyun's fanatic fan blocking his way.They trap him so that he can't run away from them anymore.

“Oh,no"

"Oh yes.We finally meet again.Don't you happy to meet us?"

"Ermm,not actually"

"Shut up,We're not questioning you!"

"You didn't? Then,can I go now?"

"NO,you can't!",They shout at Ryeowook and he feels his body is shrinking because of them.

"We must get rid off all insect which is trying to disturb our prince's life!"

 “Yeah,If we destroy this dirty insect,the prince will never be disturbed by him again”,Then,they gives him an evil laugh and it makes him realize that they aren't joking with their word.

"Oh no,what am I going to do now? Arghh,I hate them!"

“Bullying someone?”,Ryeowook pauses when he heard the familiar voice and so did everyone.They turn around and shock to see the prince who is standing just behind them with his left hand in his pocket.They blush to see how handsome the prince is and in the same time,feel so scare by the prince's presence.They completely forget about Ryeowook who is still doesn't blink his eyes because of the shocked appearing.

"Huh,He come? After what I had done and said to him?"

“Prince Kyu,We...we're not bullying anyone.We just want to make some justice for what he had done before and everything we did are for your good benefits too”,They say with their shaky voice and the prince starts to look at them with his serious face.They never see the prince like that and they are scare to death.

“Shut Up,it not a question to be answered",They shivered by the prince's serious tone and they knew that the prince is mad at them.Very mad at them.

"But-"

"Leave!"

“Wuu!! We’re sorry..”,They quickly leave the place without any protest.

“They really follow his word?!"

“Er..er..”,Ryeowook tries to say something but his voice betrays him.

“Huh...”,Kyuhyun sighs and looks at Ryeowook with a feeling of guilt.“I’m sorry.If you have to face everything because of me"

"Eh..?"

“So weird,What happen to his temper today?”

“Firstly,I think you just like others.”

“Eh?! I’m not like one of them! They are all crazy and unbelievable!”

“Yeah,I realize it now...”,Kyuhyun smiles at Ryeowook and the latter is stunned by it.

"Eh,he smiles?!"

"Lets go then"

"?",Kyuhyun begins to walk and Ryeowook follows him from behind.The surrounding is quite awkward for Ryeowook and he decides to say something.

“It must be fun to have many fan,right?”

“Fan? All of them are so noisy and they like to bring a lot of troubles.That what you call fun?”,Ryeowook notices the seriousness in Kyuhyun's voice and he learns something,there is no fun to have fan.

“Oh,is that why you are being to brutal with the guy who confess to you and the reason why you ignore all of them?”

“Brutal? Hey! They aren't my friend and they know nothing about me but they control my movement,spying on me and look at everything I did.For example when I eat Peko Chan candy,they will said that a prince isn't suitable to eat a cheap chocolate and told me to eat something like Godiva! They even curse me because of the chocolate.Who actually are they to judge me? My parents?! Tell me now,Who is the most brutal,HUH! Everything I do,will get their attention! People like them are making my life in mess! I don’t like it!”,Ryeowook is shocked by the word which comes out from the angry Kyuhyun's mouth but then he laughs snickerly.

“Now I know..”

“What? Why are laughing at?”,Ryeowook pats Kyuhyun back and the prince just looks at him confusedly.

“I’m sorry,I curse you too”

“..he just an ordinary guy; the kind one too”

“But can I know why you give peko chan as an example? Do you like that chocolate so much?”

“No,I'm not.It just an example!”

 “You're so funny”,Ryeowook laughs and it makes the prince turns confused again.They didn't notice some people are hiding somewhere around them and watching their movement.They don't like what they saw and their face show some unsatisified expression.

“Kyuhyun...he try to defense that guy.He must get his lesson!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the..?"

*Sap

His books fall on the floor and he looks at the written curse and some funny draw on his book.He picks it up and calms himself down.He searches for his sport T-shirt and found it in the dustbin.It appears just like what happen to all his books.He feels so depressed.After school,he goes to the locker to take his shoes but shocks to see a lot of thumbtack in it.He becomes more stress than before and knows who made him like that.

"Oh my,All my thing is-..Seriously,they want to kill me that much?!"

Kyuhyun goes to his locker to get his shoes but then pauses when he saw Ryeowook is looking at his shoes gloomily.He walks and asks Ryeowook what happen.

“You can see it for yourself.",Ryeowook shows his shoes to Kyuhyun and the latter can't believe what he just saw.

"They did that?"

"Yeah,they put thumbtack in my shoes and not only that,they destroyed all my things in school.I never thought that they will do something like this.I can't take it easy anymore.”,Ryeowook sighs and Kyuhyun looks at him with his feeling of guilt.

"Don't worry,I will help you"

"Eh,really?"

(10 minutes later)

*Tap,tap,tap

"I'm sorry for your troubles and thanks for helping me to clean up all the mess",Ryeowook says while holding the thumbtack and Kyuhyun put it on the board one by one.

“It okay.It was my fault too.I know how your feel right now,depressed right?"

“Ermm,just a little..hahaha”,Ryeowook gives him some laugh to show that he didn't depressed that much.

“If you want to get rid of the stress,make something stupid like this”,Kyuhyun arranges the thumbtack to make a word 'stupid' on the board innocently while Ryeowook just looks at what he is doing without a word,(-.-").Not long after that,the whole building was conquered by Ryeowook's laugh.

"That was so funny.Way too funny! The principal looks so cute! Hehehe.I feel so relief",Ryeowook giggles by what Kyuhyun had done to the principal's poster.Kyuhyun had put two thumbtack at the both of the principal's nose hole and it is hard to describe how funny the poster is.

“He did all this to rid all my stress?”

"Kyuhyun.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you so much.You don't have to worry.I'm not afraid about the threatened anymore.",Ryeowook says while smiling happily and Kyuhyun is so relief by what he heard.

"That is a good thing to hear",Kyuhyun gives him his warm smile and Ryeowook blush by the smile he never saw before.

“And you can put this T-shirt on the principal's bronze statue too”

“Huh? I'm not that brave enough to do like that!”

"But now I understand.."

“Ermm..But I think that is the right thing to do",Kyuhyun says with his fingers on his chin,thinking.

“Right thing...to do?",Ryeowook smiles confusedly and then he looks at the empty spaces.

“Suddenly,I realize.."

"Hey,are you okay?",Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook confusedly but the other doesn't respond a bit.

"...That I had kiss this guy.I feel so shame of myself..”

Then Kyuhyun notices that Ryeowook is blushing about something and it makes his heart's flutter by what he just saw.

"So cute"

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle *~*~*~*~*~*

(End chapter 2)