Side Story (Donghae:In Kyuhyun's luxurious bathroom)

A Surprise Kiss From A Prince

"Damn Sungmin..How could he left me there alone?!",Donghae talks to himself and walks toward the secret room.As he is about to enter,something pops in his mind.

"I'm kinda forget about the bathing and the key is still with Kyuhyun.I better ask him to hand me the key" 

He quickly meets with Kyuhyun and the latter gives the key to him without a second thought.He runs to Kyuhyun's bathroom.The school had a special place for Kyuhyun to get shower and changing.It all happen after Kyuhyun was attacked by his fans in the school's toilet.All his expensive clothes were taken by them and it hard for him to use the toilet when the fans couldn't stop spying on him.That made the school took the responsibility by making a special bathroom for him and only him can use it.Donghae is the first person who get to use the bathroom and that is one of his dream.He can't believe himself that he could finally use it and he wants to spend a lot of time in there but there is one doubt about the bathroom.It was told that the bathroom is actually haunted by a ghost and Kyuhyun always told him about it.Donghae ignores the scare's feeling and opens the door without another thought.His eyes widen as he enters the bathroom.

"Oh my! This is...perfect!",Donghae observes the room and he can't believe himself that Kyuhyun used this bathroom all the time.He feels so lucky to get the chance of using it.

"There is nothing weird or haunting about this bathroom.If what Kyuhyun said is real,I will-",Suddenly,the bathroom's door shut on its own and Donghae startles by the loud slam.

"Okay,that was scary..maybe,it just a wind.Yeah,a wind",He pauses when there is a sound of water pouring from the shower part.He approaches the shower room to see if anyone is there,showering but a shock stabs through his soul.There is no one there!

"D-don't play around..I know someone is here,I dare you to come out!",There is no respond and Donghae gulps.He is about to run away from the bathroom but the door is locked.Someone or something prevents him from leaving! GYAAA!!

"Sungmin! Kyuhyun! Ryeowook! Anyone! Help me!!",Donghae knocks the door several times,hoping fro someone to come and helps him but in that kind of isolated place,definitely no one will pass by and saves him.The bathroom's lights start flickering and Donghae senses a chilling atmosphere around him which made him screaming as loud as he can.Soon,he gives up and slides from the door to the floor.

"P-please...don't hurt me or kill me.I'm still young and need some love.I have a lot of dream to achieve and I desperately need someone in my love life.Please spare my life..",The lights stop flickering and everything turns normal like it was before.Donghae lets out a relief breath and calms his beating heart.

"T-thank you..whoever you are.I know you are one of a kind ghost and if you are human,I would love to be friend with you",Not long after that,a white aura appears in front of him and Donghae is shocked to death by the sudden presence.Donghae holds the knob and its still locked.If only he faints,he will not face this kind of situation.He blames himself for not being so weak and he takes the vase to knock his head with it but the spirit prevents him doing so.

"What are you trying to do!"

"What the-You're talking!",The vase falls from his hand down to the floor and brokes into pieces.He stumbles down and lays himself at the wall when the white spirit nearing him.

"Don't scare..I just want to be your friend."

"F-Friend?"

"Yeah,I want to be your friend.Can I be your friend?",The white spirit asks Donghae and the latter is in dilemma.How can he be friend with that ghost if he can't see it's face clearly.

"Of-of course! We can be friend forever!"

"Forever? Really?"

"Yeah and can you let me go now?"

"Ermm,no.You have to stay here with me"

"Okay.I will stay here until you let me go"

"You can't go! You're my friend and you will stay here with me forever! If you try to escape,I will kill you!"

"I-I will try my best not to keep myself killed."

"You sound happy"

"Yeah,a lot"

"Me too! By the way,what are you doing in here human?"

"Bathing"

"Bathing? Owh you mean playing in the water?",Donghae is confused by the wrong meaning of bathing.He wonders who told the white spirit about the bathing.

"Yeah,kind of.I love bathing"

"Argh yeah,of course it was Kyuhyun.Who else can visit this bathroom if it wasn't him.I'm wondering how can he escape from this ghost?"

"Me too! So,do you want to bath with me?"

"Ermm,I don't think we can bath together"

"But..Why not? I want to bath with you,my new friend"

"How can I bath with you if you don't have body?"

"This question shall trick the ghost and then I will try to get out from here!"

"Body? Do I need body to bath? That black hair man didn't tell me about body.What is body?"

"It works! Ermm,I know it..that ghost is mentioned about Kyuhyun"

"Body is a figure which have hands,legs,chest and stomach.Just like you see me now.Without body,you can't do anything."

"I can do many thing but I don't have hands,legs,chest and stomach like you have.Then,what does it mean?"

"Huh? Ermm that mean,you just have half of the body.You need another half to complete your body"

"Half? Where can I find the other half.Owh,maybe I can borrow yours"

"Mine? No,you can't..without my body,I can't bath with you"

"Owh..",Donghae senses a sorrow aura around him and he knows that the white spirit is sad.

 "But you can get it from the corpse!"

"Where is corpse?"

"In the coffin."

"Is it far from here?"

"Yeah about 1 miles from here"

"I don't think I can meet the corpse"

"Why not? If you let me out,I'm glad to show you the corpse and then you will be happy with your new body.After that,we will bath together in this bathroom,okay?"

"Okay then,are you going to bring the corpse here?"

"Of course...I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOT! I don't have such courage to bring it here! but don't worry,I will bring you there tomorrow",The spirit flies around the room and stays at the corner of the bathroom.Donghae can feel a sad atmosphere in the bathroom and sighs.

"Don't tell me..the atmosphere is affect by his emotion"

"No,you can't do that.I'm a spirit..I can't go out from here.This is my place and if I'm leaving,I will disappear."

"You do? but have you try it out before?"

"Yeah,once and I was almost by something.I'm so lucky to stay away from outside and that why I'm still here"

"I don't understand..how can you stucked and trapped in here? What happen and how long did you stay here?",Donghae asks the spirit while sitting next to it.It takes a long time to respond but the spirit did answer his question in the end.

"I don't remember how long or how can I trapped in here.The only thing I remember are someone smile,the warm hug,children,trees,sky and water.I don't remember who's smile it was but I know that he loves me...a lot.Someone made us apart and then I'm here,in this lonely place alone"

"So..what can I do to help you out?"

"I don't know and you don't have to because I had give up already.No one can bring me out from here and that why I need a friend.Someone who can be with me all the time,I'm sick of being alone and that why I need your presence as my forever friend.You have to stay here with me and I will never let you run away from me"

"But I can't stay here forever with you because I have family and friends to be with now.They will worried if I'm not there with them.So,I'm sorry..I wish to be with you all the time but they need me too.I will be your friends and will visit you from time to time but I definitely can't stay here.You have to understand.You shouldn't give up,they could be a way to free yourself"

"Really? but I'm still not sure"

"Trust me..I will try to help you but in one condition"

"What then?"

"Let me out from here",There is a silent in the room for 3 minutes and the spirit makes up it mind.

"I will let you out but promise me to visit me everyday"

"Of course I will"

"Okay then",Donghae walks to the door and tries to twist the door knob.Finally,it is opened and showing the way out.

"I will meet you tomorrow",He convinces the spirit and leaves the bathroom quickly before he sighs in relief.

"I'm glad the ghost believes my lie..I will not come to that place again.It was creepy to be trapped in there especially with the ghost.I wonder what was it name? What am I thinking? Does it even has name?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Guys,want to have lunch with me today?",Donghae asks Ryeowook and Sungmin and both of them look at each other.

"Ermm,Okay then",Ryeowook says before Kyuhyun appears from nowhere and grabs his hand which shocking the other two.

"Lets go Ryeowook.."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere and I'm sure you will love it"

"But-",Kyuhyun pulls Ryeowook towards him and then brings him away far from Haemin.Donghae sighs and looks at the other guy.

"How about you Sungmin?"

"I'm sorry Donghae..There is something I need to do and it is really urgent",Sungmin pats twice on Donghae's shoulder and leaves him alone.Donghae scratchs his head and checks his pocket pant.

"What is this?",Donghae takes its out from his pocket and stuns for awhile.

"Kyuhyun's bathroom key? Owh yeah,I forgot to give this key to him.",Donghae puts it back in his pocket pant and suddenly the image of the spirit appears in his mind.

"It has been two days..It must be lonely,just like me.It might hate me a lot for lying.*Sigh* I should apologize to it now"

Donghae goes to Kyuhyun's bathroom and unlocks the door.He inhales some air and exhales it through his mouth.

"I should say that I was having fever..It will understand maybe",Donghae enters the bathroom and shuts the door.He looks around the room and he spots a broken vase with a different colour in the bath tub.He picks one of the pieces and calls the spirit to come out.

"I'm sorry...Will you forgive me and come out?",There is no response from the spirit and Donghae's guilty overwhelming him.

"If you still insisting to coming out..I will take it as no and will leave this place.I'm not going to return here again",There is no response for the past 2 minutes and Donghae could only sigh.He walks to the door and twists the doorknob and a sound makes him pauses for a while.He turns around and meets with the spirit which appears in the bath tub and smiles to it.

"I-"

"Don't say a word..Whatever reason you have,I'm not going to listen.You promise to visit yesterday but you break the promise already and I was waiting for you a whole day.I thought you're not coming today,so I'm not waiting but you did come to meet me and it makes me relieved.I thought you hate me."

"Of course not,why would I hate you?"

"I don't know..It feel like that"
 
"You just think too much.I will and never hate you because whatever you are,I'm still your friend..So,do you forgive me?"
 
"Ermm..I will forgive you but in one condition"
 
"What is it then?"
 
"You will never broke our promise again..If you do,then I will haunt you down"
 

"I-I got it..So,what are we going to do now?"

"Ermm..I don't know.How about you then?"

"Wait a minute",Donghae takes out a candy from his pocket pant and gives it to the spirit.

"What is that?"

"Peko-chan chocolate candy.My crush gave it to my best friend and I took some of it but now I will give this candy to you.It taste really sweet and I'm sure you will like it",The spirit takes the chocolate candy and it soon disappears in the air.

"Eh? Where is the candy go?"

"I keep it in me because I can't eat..I will eat it when I got my body from the corspe but thank you! I can't wait to taste it in my mouth!",The spirit is flying around Donghae and he is really happy to see the spirit acts like that.It made him think that he isn't alone like he usually did.He looks at his wristwatch and shocks to know that the recess had over already and he makes a guilty smile.

"Hey,I don't think I can play with you after this because I have some class to attend."

"But why now? I was really happy to see you here and now you're leaving? Is that class really that important?"

"Yes..but don't worry.I will come again with something fun to do together tomorrow.I will show you my favourite games and comics.We will play and read all day long in here.okay?"

"Okay.Good bye then"

"Good bye..see ya tomorrow",Donghae waves at the spirit and leaves the bathroom.He smiles to himself for a whole day.Since that day,Donghae always visits the spirit with a game or some books.They will spend a lot of time playing game and having fun in the bathroom and Donghae feels really happy.That is his first time to share something fun to someone and the response was really good.

"I will show you my collection tomorrow"

"You will? Okay then,I really can't wait to see but what is collection?"

"Collection is the thing that we kept as treasure with a different kind of colors or shapes,depends on the collector's interest.I collects key-chain since I was kid and I never show it to anyone before.You will be the first one ever to see it! You're one lucky spirit"

"Really? I'm so happy to hear that!"

"Me too..Lets continue playing then"

"Okay,it my turn",Donghae looks at the spirit and can't stop smiling.It feels so great to have someone accompany him like this.So did the spirit itself.It never feels that happy to be with someone before.Donghae scrubs his nape and laughs to himself.The spirit is surprised at first but then it joins along.

"Being friend with the ghost isn't that bad after all..The fact is it feels really great.It would be sad if we're separated"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey,Donghae!",Kyuhyun calls his name and the latter startled as he turns around to find out that the person who calls him is actually the person he wants to avoid right now but he is too late to run.

"Hello there Kyuhyun,what can I do for you?",Donghae tries to act cool in front the tall figure and in the same time,he moves one step backward slowly and quietly.

"I just want to ask you about the key which I gave you last week.It seem that you still don't return it back.So,I'm wondering if you can handle me the key now"

"The key? Ermm,why would I keep the key? Haven't I return it back to you already?"

"Really? You're not lying are you?"

"Why would I? I believe you're forgetting about it..Yeah,who doesn't  especially when he was having fun with his lover? You need to check our secret room quick,you might have drop it any where"

"If that the case,I'm going to search it now.You will lend me a hand right?"

"I'm sorry,there is something I need to do and it is really important..More than what you thought it is.So again,I'm sorry",Donghae leaves Kyuhyun and goes straight to the bathroom.He closes the door and lays himself on the wall.

"I'm dead..He will never allow me to enter this bathroom again if he found out that I was lying and the key is kept safely in my pocket pant.Why did I feel that today will be my last day in here?"

"Yeah,you're here again! What are we going to do now?",The spirit appears and Donghae gives it a weak smile."What is wrong with you,are you sick?"

"No I'm not..It just that,ermm..Hey,mind I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What will you do if I was forced to leave you?"

"Who will force you to leave me? Tell me and I will kill him or her right away!"

"No,you can't do that..I mean,you are stucked in this room and then one day,I stop from visiting you because someone prevents me doing so..I'm just wondering,what will you actually do then?"

"I don't know..Actually,I can't do anything when I'm stucked in here.I'm definitely feeling lonely again.I'm going to miss you and miss all of our moment together.You made me happy more than I begged for and I really want to stay by your side all the time but hearing you say like this,I can sense the losing...Losing another great friend.Ermm,Are-are you seriously going to leave me?"

"Maybe not now but someday I will and I really hope that we don't have to leave each other.I never feel this happy to be with someone before and just like you said,I'm afraid of losing you either leaving you.I hope we can enternally be like this eventhough you're different from anyone I have met.Seriously,I'm going to miss you more than you will miss me.I really wish that I'm not going to leave you not even a minute."

"Really?"

"Yup,you have to believe all my word because it came straight from my heart"

"Of course I am.More than I believe myself",Donghae smiles and tries to touch the spirit but the only thing he touched is just a white shining smoke and he starts to wonder.

"What will you look like if you're a human?"

"Ermm,I never think like that before.I really hope someday,I will meet with the corpse and when I get the body,I'm going to be with you all day long.I don't care what will the corpse is going to give me as long as I'm there with you.It would feel great"

"Of course it will but-I don't think you can meet with the corpse"

"W-why not?!"

"Because-Ermm,nothing.I'm just joking,you will sure meet the corpse someday.Believe me because I'm going to help you"

"Whatever happen..I want to make him free even I have to lose him someday"

"What will you do?"

"I don't know..maybe bring the corpse here?"

"Is it okay for the corpse to come here to help me?"

"Of course.Why would he mad about? The important thing right now is telling me your gender"

"Gender? What is that?"

"Your-what can I say.The real you"

"What?"

"Just tell me,you want to be man or woman?"

"I want to be like you"

"I will take that as a man then"

"Okay"

"So tell me again,what kind of person you want to be"

"I want to be like you"

"Okay,I know that but..Ermm,never mind.The last question and the most important one is,what is your name?"

"Name?"

"Yeah name"

"Did I have name?"

"Don't you have name before?"

"I do? But why can't I remember my name? Do you know my name and what is your name?"

"No,I don't..why would I ask you if I know your name?"

"Owh yeah,you have the point"

"Anyway,my name is Donghae"

"Donghae?"

"Yeah.."

"It sound so cool..I want a name too.It so sad that I forgot my own name"

"Don't worry,I will give you one.Ermm,let me think.Joshua?"

"I don't like that name"

"Yaya?"

"No"

"Hyubin,Dongjo,Rubin,Lasdia,Rohger,Tinie,Marshmallow?"

"I don't think it suit me"

"I think so too..Hey,do you want a superstar name?"

"Do you like superstar?"

"Yeah I am and I want to be one like them too"

"If that so..give me a superstar name then! I will accept anything"

"Okay,how about Eunhyuk? I adore him a lot in the television.He is a good dancer and rapper too"

"Ermm,the truth is,I don't like that name..but if you really like him that much than I'm going to accept that name without any objection"

"Deal then..From now on,your name is Lee Eunhyuk!"

"Lee Eunhyuk..it sound so good when you called me with that name.Thank you for giving me a name"

"Your welcome..Owh my,I need to go now! I will meet you tomorrow then!",Donghae walks to the door and twists the door knob.As he opens it,he hears a sound.He turns around and the spirit is gone.There is a dust on the ground which he didn't know that it was there before and a red diamond.He takes the diamond and looks around.

"Eunhyuk? Are you there?",There is no respond from the spirit and his heart is beating really hard.

"What happen here? He never disappear like this before.Did he.."

"Eunhyuk,Say something! Please don't joke around because it not even funny!"

"LEE EUNHYUK!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Hey Donghae,want to hang out with us?",Ryeowook asks him but the latter shakes his head sadly.

"No,thank you.There is something I need to do so I'm sorry"

"Okay then,we are here if you need us",Donghae smiles and nods,leaving them again which striking them a thousand of questions.

It had been a week now and Eunhyuk,the spirit wasn't there anymore.Donghae wonders what he had done wrong before the spirit was disappeared like a blowing wind.He doesn't even any mood to be with Kyuwook or even Sungmin and minds to himself all day long.Everytime,he waits in the bathroom and calls Eunhyuk's name,there is no respond,not even a sound to remind him that the spirit is still there with him.He leaves the bathroom without a word like he usual did the past few days and sighs.He takes the diamond out from his pocket pant and smiles to himself.

"Why did you give me this diamond? Is it that really important until you had to leave me first? I don't even have a chance to say good bye and even a thank you to you.I really miss you"

Donghae's tears slides on his cheek and soon a laugh conquers the whole place.He wipes the tears away and walks on to what ever place he wants to stay before the class started.He sits on the bench and the wind blows through his black hair,the sound of moving branch makes his eyes close.He remembers the time he had with the spirit and it is so precious for him.He doesn't want to forget about it,not even a bit.As he is floating in his own memory,Sungmin sits next to him without a sound.

"You're losing someone don't you?",Sungmin's question makes Donghae to return back to his sense and smiles oddly.

"It broke my heart into pieces.This kind of situation didn't happen to me before not even when Kyuhyun got my crush as his lover.I feels so lose right now and lonely"

"Okay,ermm..firstly,I don't know what kind of person that you were losing right now and I don't think it is the best thing to ask you either but whatever happen today or in the past,there will be a future to be seek of right?Since a week ago,Kyuhyun,Ryeowook and I realized that you have been weird lately.Maybe because we were busy doing our own business and forgot that you're lonely.We are really sorry about that and promise to be with you all the time.We will try to find a free time to spend together and enjoy our time too.I hope it was enough to make you realize that you stilll have us although it hard for me to admit it but how ignorance we are towards you,we still remember you especially the guy who sit next to you.It seem that he can't forget about you these day,how silly he is!..Ermm by the way,you should know that my words never lie",Donghae sighs in relief.

"You're right.Thanks..",Donghae smiles to Sungmin and the latter's heart is beating hardly because of it.

"Y-your welcome and because of that,I decide to give you a present"Sungmin stands up and pats his shoulder.Donghae looks up and he gets a kiss from Sungmin.He stuns for a while and a smile blossoms through his face because of the kiss.After the short kiss,Donghae looks straight into his eyes with full of happiness.

"I love you Minnie and thank you again"

"I love you too and that why,I will forgive you for calling me Minnie but next time,you're going to be a burning meat.Anyway again,your welcome"

"Okay,I got it"

"Lets go then"

"Where?"

"To class..have you forget about it already?"

"Owh yeah..it seem like that.Too much thing to remember until the picture of our teacher's face is gone from my sight.By the way,that guy you're metioning is you right?"

"What? No,I'm not!",Sungmin blushs and Donghae laughs as he looks at his cute face.

"Yeah,right",They runs to their class together while holding each other hands.Donghae's other hand holds the diamond tightly and he imagines Eunhyuk in his human form,running with them too while holding his hand.He takes it as a present for today's life and will remember it forever.

"How far you are..I'm still in your heart.You can say,I just beside you?"

- From Lee Eunhyuk

Snail *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Red heart *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Turtle