Flawless

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                   

 

                                                     

 

                                                   

(190305 Paris Fashion Week)

I know this is a bit too much but can we all just take some time to appreciate this Irene...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A murmur ran through the office as the ceo exited the lift and entered the floor. 

Seulgi, eyes bulging and unable to stand up, watched in awe as her jaw dropped to the ground.

 

In the sea of dull and grey officewear, came a woman strutting in in gold. Time seemed to stop as with every step she took, heads turned and followed. It was impossible not to. Irene was wearing a gold sequined mini dress, which came down to just around the start of her thighs. The tiny disks that made up her dress reflected light depending on the angle they were at, and they seemed to look even brighter with the office lights blazing above. The dress was purposely cut generously in the chest area, to which she wore a simple black top underneath. She had put on a pair of knee-high black socks, which just seemed to go so well with the black platform sandals that she was wearing. As a finishing touch, a diamond bow piece wrapped around her neck. It was clearly made of an expensive material, and it seemed to give off even more of a shine than the dress did, diamonds covering every inch of it.

Irene had her hair tucked behind her ear neatly, and tied into a ponytail, a subtle black hairtie holding everything together. There was no fuss about her hairstyle. It was a clean yet elegant look, save for the few strands of hair that she had deliberately let out at either sides of her head, just to give some texture. There was something though, about the sleek hairstyle that radiated a feeling of handsomeness, something that always had been there but no one really noticed. It accentuated her jawline, and allowed her ears to be seen, and a larger part of her neck as well. Almost as if complimenting her simple hairstyle, her makeup was light as well. Irene had chosen a weak shade of pink to cover her lips with.  A tender amount of blush had been applied on her cheeks, just to give off a faint shade of red, yet not look too bold. 

But the most mesmerizing of all, was the milky-white flawless skin of Irene, that seemed to give off light on it's own. If she wasn't an actual goddess, she had to be the closest thing humanity had to offer. From her sharp collarbones, down to her slender arms, Seulgi could not find one thing that she was able to criticize. It was a light complexion, that was just so comfortable to look at, without looking unhealthy or pale. On top of that, Irene's black hair and socks seemed to contrast the golden dress perfectly, radiating elegance and grandeur. The woman who was still concerned over whether or not she was going to get tteokbboki for breakfast was gone. In her place, was a glamorous ceo fully dressed up, ready to capture the attention of every single cameraman that would attend the event. 

 

Everyone in that moment had the same thought running through their head.

Including Seulgi.

 

Is it... even allowed for someone to look as pretty as that?

I-...can't stop staring at her....

 

Irene continued on her way towards her office, ignoring the stares of the entire floor. She approached Joy and Seulgi.

'Joy! Just who I wanted.'

'Yah... looking good Ms. Bae.' Joy teased.

'Not now.' Irene said. There was a hint of seriousness in her voice, of which Joy detected immediately.

'Is anything wrong?' Joy asked.

'Have you seen my coat? I can't seem to find it.'

'I-... can't say that I have...'

'I see.'

'Can't you wear the one you wore this morning?'

'Not to a fashion event no...'

'Oh...'

'Why is this happening now, ' Irene moaned, lowering her head in her palms. 'It's nearly time for the event. What am I supposed to wear?'

 

Now?

Now.

 

Something surged inside Seulgi. It wasn't something precise, like a hammer strike. Ratherly, it resembled something close to a crashing wave. This feeling, this emotion, it had been building up, ever since Seulgi had laid her eyes on Irene. With each step Irene took, the wave had built up more and more, gaining in size and ferocity, up until now, where it had gathered the power of a tsunami, proppelling her to stand. 

With a powerful shrug, Seulgi's suit jacket slipped up of her shoulders. The lining inside was of a smooth silky material, so it moved without a hitch. Reaching behind her, she pulled out her left arm out of the sleeve with her right, then brought the jacket in front of her, doing the same with the other arm. The suit jacket was now completely free.

Holding the collar of the jacket, she gave a powerful flick, to straighten the material out. She brought the jacket up behind Irene, and draped it llightly on her. Her other arm came up simultaneously, pulling the other end of the jacket over her shoulders, making sure it was draped properly. 

Seulgi now had both her arms around Irene's neck, holding both collars of the jacket.

Just like how you would hug someone.

 

All this time, for some reason, everyone in the office was watching what was going on.

Probably because this was not something you saw everyday. 

 

Her hands slowly traversed the lapel of the jacket, where she gave small tugs here and there to straighten it out. Her hands went lower, and lower, until she finally ran out of frabric, and her hands returned to her sides.

Apart from rest of the office, Irene had also been watching Seulgi this whole time.

However, her eyes weren't on what Seulgi was doing. She had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter