HYUNG!

Abused Beauty

After Leeteuk was done making Zhoumi's favourite food, he went to call his dongsaeng for dinner. Before he knocked, he stood in front of the door. he noticed how much Zhou had grown up. How the first time he came to city with his brother, crying all the way from their hometown to the city. For a second, Leeteuk thought that the bus driver would ask them to get off the bus. Actually, he thought that for a second every half an hour. 

Zhoumi would get nightmares for almost everyday for the first month. Leeteuk took Zhoumi to a counselor who came to the conclusion that he was getting nightmare because he was away from home. Leeteuk would take Zhou to sleep with him and sing him his favourite song. 

And now he is here, studying all by himself. Not evening throwing a tantrum for not getting a candy, just sulking it to himself. 

Deciding to end his day-dreaming, more like night-dreaming but with eyes open... you know what I mean! He knocked, successfully getting Zhou's attention. 

''Dinner's ready!''

''Okay, be right there!'' replied Zhou with a small smile. 

Leeteuk proceeded to the dining room and started to serve their food on their respective plates, while also pouring themselves some water. '

''HYUNG!?!?!''

''WHAT? What happened, Zhou? You saw a cockroach? Lizard? Spider? What?''

''No, Hyung! I did not see any insect. You cooked stir fry pork belly?!?!''

''Ah... yes... Is it not your favourite? I thought it was your favourite....'' Leeteuk trailed off while scratching the back of his neck, thinking that how could he possibly forget his OWN dongsaeng's favourite food. 

''YES HYUNG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! But why did you cook my favourite?'' 

'' Wellllll....I thought that if you are not getting your favourite candy, maybe you should get your favourite food. Now hurry up and start eating before I change my mind and decide to have it all by myself!''

Zhoumi did not wait a second before whining a little, sitting on his chair and digging in his food. Leeteuk smiled at the pleased look on Zhoumi's face and started to eat his own meal. 

Soon, they were both done with their dinner and Leeteuk was washing the dishes while Zhoumi cleaned the table.

 

''Hyung, tonight is movie night! What are we going to watch?'' Since Saturday was weekend, on Friday night they always have movie nights unless there is an unavoidable circumstances. 

''I do not know. You choose. Go.''

''Okay hyung! I'll get the T.V and the movie ready. And also get some blankets. Hurry up~~~''

Zhoumi quickly went and got the blankets and decided to watch 'Ready Player One' with his hyung. Leeteuk quickly finished his chores and joined Zhou in the couch. 

When the movie started, Zhoumi was at one end of the couch with a blanket while Leeteuk was sitting on the other end of the couch with a blanket. By the end of the movie, Leeteuk was sitting almost in the middle of the couch while his feet were pointing at the armrest beside him and knees pointing at Zhou while Zhoumi was sleeping almost lying down with his head on Teuk's lap. Leeteuk quietly, making sure Zhou is not waking up, turned the T.V off. 

He properly covered Zhou with the blanket while he covered himself with his.

 

 

Did you see how in one house brothers are sleeping peacefully, in each other's arm, safe and secured? While in another house, brothers are crying themselves to sleep? While I am just writing it, it is happening somewhere. isn't it just so.... sad? Imagining it vs actually happening?