Oh no~~

Abused Beauty

Thinking one day, Donghae will come himself and tell Leeteuk why didn't he want to go home willingly, Leeteuk never bothered to ask about it ever again.

Days went away, Zhoumi and Donghae become even better after-school friends, Leeteuk and Donghae's relationship almost resembled a hyung and dongsaeng's. It became so good that whenever Leeteuk bought something like chocolate for Zhoumi, he would get one for Donghae too. And if he, by chance, forgot then Zhoumi would remind him.

It did not matter how close Donghae had become with his teacher and classmate, Heechul stayed as far away as he could. He was still the same. Coming to PTMs, seeing the reports and greeting ''hi-bye.'' That's it. He was afraid. What if he becomes too close to someone and tells them everything? He could not afford to break in front of anyone. Why? No reason... really.

It was Saturday morning when Leeteuk woke up later than usual as it was weekend, only to realize that they had ran out of bread and eggs. Feeling lazy, he did not bother to change his clothes, and went ahead to lock the main door and go to the closet departmental store with his wallet.

In another house in the same neighbourhood, Heechul got up from the bed tired, limping. Oh, why did not I say woke up? Because he did not wake up. He could not sleep very well after last night's....well stress-relieving session.

He limped to the kitchen to check if they had anything for breakfast. Pancake mix. Checked. Eggs. Checked. Bacon. Chec....Unchecked.
Mr.Kim's favourite food for breakfast was bacon. That was one of the reason it was out of stock and Heechul was panicking about it. He quickly took the bag where he was saving money in because he had forgotten to buy two box of bacon this week. So he had to use his own money.

He rushed to the nearest departmental store ignoring the searing pain that was coming from his private parts. And there he met Donghae's Professor Leeteuk.


Hello everyone~~~~I hope everyone is safe in this dangerous situation. Don't forget to wash your hand properly after touching something that just come from outside!