Departmental Store

Abused Beauty

''Heechul-sshi!''

''Ah! Professor!''

''What are you doing her....Oh! What a stupid question! You are in a departmental store so it is kind of obvious. Hahaha....Apologies. I still did not have my morning coffee that is why I am babbling so much.''

Heechul awkwardly smiled and laughed a bit, because he has no idea what to say. He was never good at being social, neither did he ever got the chance.

''Would you like to have some coffee with me? If you are not in too much hurry?'' asked Leeteuk, guilty of babbling so much earlier.

''Ah.... n-no no. Thank you so much for offering but I really should get going! I am really sorry!''

''Oh, no. Don't apologize. It's my fault. It is a weekend so you must be busy. I am really sorry. Please go ahead~''

Leeteuk being the gentlemen he is, opened the store's door and let Heechul enter the store. Heechul smiled apologetically at the Professor and entered the store while the older man followed him inside.

As Heechul went to the meat product aisle, Leeteuk went to the food section to get some instant black coffee before he stumbles into someone and starts babbling again. Leeteuk could not help but stare at Heechul's limping. Thinking maybe he twisted his ankle or somehow injured his leg, Leeteuk felt a little bad for Heechul.

Leeteuk did not take much time to finish his coffee. By the time he had finished his coffee and thrown away the cup, he had already picked the bread and egg, waiting in the line in front of the counter with Heechul right in front of him. He did not try to converse anymore since it would be really awkward.

While Heechul was done with paying for his item, Leeteuk was also done because he was called to the other counter which had no customers. Again, when going out, Leeteuk held the door again while Heechul gave a small smile as a thank you and went on his way home.

Right when, Leeteuk was going to turn to go on his way to go home, the counter lady came running by with an old maroon small bag. Startled, Leeteuk looked at the lady. The lady exclaimed how the young man had left his wallet/money-bag so carelessly.

Leeteuk remembered seeing this bag in Heechul's hand. Leeteuk suggested to the lady that he could give it to the young man because he knew the address. Sighing, the lady gave the wallet to Leeteuk because to be honest, there is no way Heechul could find his wallet any other way. Well other than the way that Heechul always comes to this departmental store. But the lady must have been new.

So Leeteuk took Heechul's wallet started going towards Donghae's house to return the wallet.