Nothing Happened

Abused Beauty

Leeteuk was almost at Donghae's house when he saw Heechul entering the house. Leeteuk thought about yelling Heechul's name but decided against it because he did not want to disturb people early in the morning on a weekend.

At last Leeteuk reached the door. Just when he was about to knock, right hand already fisted with the knuckles sticking out to knock, he heard something which stopped him from doing anything else.

Heechul was half way to his house when he noticed that he forgot to bring his saved money's bag. But he could not risk being late by going back. Instead he rushed home because he had to prepare the breakfast before they came out of their rooms. Again, he tried his best to enter the house as quietly as possible. Just when he turned around to enter the kitchen, he saw Hangeng coming down along with his father.

They were awfully early on a very wrong day, thought Heechul.

Did his father see the box of bacon? No.
Did his father notice how pale and scared Heechul was? No.

Then what did the father notice? Mr.Kim noticed that it was early in the morning, on a weekend, no one was awake, except Heechul, who just came from outside.

Did his father bother ask where he went? Why he went outside? Nope.

His father stomped toward him with his left hand in the air.

*SMACK*

Without any words exchanged, Mr.Kim slapped Heechul.

''HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY SON-IN-LAW? YOU ARE CHEATING ON HANGEN?! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT HE ATLEAST ACCEPTED YOU WHEN I LOST YOU IN THE GAME! YOU SHOULD GRATEFUL THAT HE DECIDED YOU DESERVE SOME ROOF ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD! HE COULD HAVE EASILY LET YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE IN THE DOG HOUSE JUST THE WAY I USED TO DO WHEN YOU WERE TOO MUCH HANDLE! WHO! WHO IS THIS BASTARD THAT YOU ARE CHEATING WITH? TELL ME! TELL ME RIGHT AWAY!'' asked Mr.Kim.

''I-I-I-I, I-I ac-tual-ly. I-I-I...'' stammered Heechul.

''ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!'' exclaimed Mr.Kim with another slap. *SMACK*.

''I-I-I actually w-w-went to b-b-buy some b-b-bac-c-con...... be-because they- they ran o-o-out of st-stock.'' answered Heechul.

Suddenly, as if a ghost had possessed Mr.Kim, his facial expressions and body language changed. He took a turn and went to living room to watch T.V, yelling to hurry up with the breakfast on his way. As if... as if nothing happened.

Nothing happened for Mr.Kim. Nothing happened for Hangeng. Something happened for Heechul. Something happened for...


Leeteuk