Why not go home?

Abused Beauty

"Okay, class dismissed! Hope you have a great day ahead!" Announced Leeteuk happily after the bell rang, "Zhoumi, you would not mind meeting me after 5 minutes, would you?"

"Ah! Hyu-Seonsaengnim, I actually have practice now...." Zhoumi answered while scratching his neck, unconsciously.

"Oh, it's fine then I just wanted to know you are going home with me right?"

"Ah yes yes."

"Okay then enjoy your practice and I'll be in my room. Bye Class!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Leeteuk was proceeding to his room, he heard some people talking. Actually one voice was crying and talking while the other one was just talking..... with a heavy voice. His curiosity got the best of him, so he just followed he voices.

Soon he recognizes one of he voice. Donghae. And the other one was still unrecognisable.

Their conversation went like....

"Donghae-ah, please come home with me. Please... you do not want papa to get angry right? Come with me..." pleaded the unrecognisable voice.

"No *sniffles* hyung. I wont go home today.*sniffles*" Donghae answered.

"Please Donghae, papa wont like it if we delay please come.... I dont want to suffer more than I have to. Please I have to go home and serve lunch."

"No Hyunggggg. Pleas-AAAHHH"

Seeing no other ways, the unrecognisable person just picked Hae and started to go for the door.

"AH! Wait juseyo!" Suddenly out of nowhere, Leeteuk said. Then Leeteuk saw it was Heechul. Since Leeteuk is Hae's one of the subject teachers, Teuk sometimes saw Heechul in PTM.

Heechul was so surprised he went limp, then Hae took the chance and jumped off his Hyung and hid behind Leeteuk.

"May I please know what is happening here?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Ah Seonsaengnim, I am Heechul, Donghaes guardian. Nothing is happening. This brat just doesn't wanna go home."

"Please *sniffles* don't make me go... Seonsaengnim....please*sniffles*" requested Hae.

"Why Donghae? Why dont you wanna go home with your hyung?"

"Seonsaengnim...o-o-o-our *sniffles* papa...."

"Areh seonsaengnim,"interrupted Heechul, "he must be behaving like this because he likes his school so much *laugh* . But Hae-ya, come with Hyung, you know Hyung has so many works to do. Come on!"

"Noooooooo....." soon Donghae's no turns into wailing.

Omo, why is he crying like this to stay at school? Normally kids hate school. And look at him. Thought Leeteuk.

"How about Heechul-sshi, leave him with me? I will be working till late today. If he wants, he can stay with me. Don't worry I will take care of him and drop him home safely." Suggested Leeteuk.

"No need seonsaengnim. Why must you take so much trouble? Lee Donghae... come with me. Come on!" Said Heechul sternly. Heechul really doesn't want to trouble anyone with his responsibility. After all Hae is his responsibility.

Donghae in reply shook his head in no and hid behind Leeteuk, while tugging at Leeteuks blazers end.

"Heechul-sshi, it's fine! You go home. I'll drop him home. Just give me your address. And dont worry much. I will take care of him as I do for my dongsaeng." Said Leeteuk while offering his phone to type the address down.

At last Heechul sighed in defeat and took the phone and started to type down the address.

 God knows what will happen at home, thought Heechul.

As Heechul was already late, he quickly gave the address and took his leave.

After Heechul left, Leeteuk turned around and saw that Donghae was still crying but silently. 
So he took out his handkerchief and wiped the tears that were decorated around Hae's face.

''Look, now you can stay at school. So stop crying okay?'' Saying this, Leeteuk hugged Donghae, hoping it will calm Hae down. 

''Do you want to go out and play?'' Leeteuk asked, after Hae calmed down and he broke the hug. Donghae ,again, shook his head in no.

''No? Then what will you do?''

''I have homework.....''

''Oh you want to do homework. You can do it at home, now you can play.''

''But I want to do....''

''Really? No problem. I am totally okay with it. *Sigh* I wish my dongsaeng was also like you.''

''You have a dongsaeng?''

''Yeah, its Zhoumi. You know him right?? He is the same grade as you?''

''Ahh yes....I have PE with him every Thursday....''

''Oh...By the way,do you wanna come to my room? You can do the homework there.''

''Sure...I do not mind if you do not mind.''

''Nah! I do not mind. Now c'mon!''

Donghae followed Leeteuk to his room.

 

 

 

Hope you guys will like it~~