Friends

Abused Beauty

It's been some days, now everyone in the school was used to see Donghae staying with Leeteuk even after-school. Since they go home together, Donghae and Zhoumi had also become really good friends. But they did not yet started hanging out together as their friend-groups are not same. 

That's why comes today, the awaited day, where Donghae and Zhoumi decided to have lunch together in school......with their friend-groups. 

''I see, so you and Leeteuk seonsaengnim's brother are now best friend?'' asked Kibum, Hae's best friend. 

''Best friend would not be the words I would prefer to use....since I use those words with you. I think I would like 'close-friend' than 'best-friend.'Yup!'' answered Donghae. 

''Oh wait! I thought I was your close friend!'' exclaimed Henry, with a pout.

''Yesss....I can certainly have more than one close friends.''

''Oh...okay!'' 

''Hey Donghae!'' heard Donghae, which caused him to turn around. 

Donghae turned around and saw Zhoumi approaching.... with his friends. On Zhoumi's left was the ideal boyfriend  of the school, Sungmin. And on his right was the-smart-one of the school, Kyuhyun. 

''Hey Zhoumi!!!'' waved Donghae. 

After Zhoumi and his friends reached the table, all the boys settled down. Donghae and Zhoumi sitting opposite to each other, while Henry was on Hae's right with Kyuhyun sitting opposite to him. And Kibum sat on Hae's left side with Sungmin sitting opposite to him. 

''Okay so first let me introduce my friends! This is Kim Kibum, in the same section as me, I mean its kinda obvious but still. He is my best friend. And this is Henry, my closest friend after Kibum.....So yeah! That's it!'' babbled Donghae. 

All of them could not help but laugh out loud at him. Noticing how embarrassed Hae was, Kibum quickly coughed to hide the fact he was laughing, which he clearly failed.

''Okay then its my turn! This is Sungmin, who is my best friend since.....ever. And this is Kyuhyun who is my closest friend after Minnie!'' concluded Zhoumi. 

Soon they found mutual liking between each other, and started having talks on different topics. Like Zhoumi and KiBum started to have a conversation on sports, Donghae and Sungmin were having a conversation about an anime while Kyuhyun and Henry talked about music as they discovered they were both in the same music class but did not ever know it!

Is there anyone out there who is wondering 'Does Kim Kibum knows about what happens in Hae's house?? Or does Henry?'

Well, the answer is that they do not. Of course Donghae would have informed them but Heechul had forbidden him as he  did not want anyone to know it. 

 

 

 

I am sorry, maybe this chapter is not good .... :(...but please do anticipate for the next chapter~~~~ 

 

SPOILER ALERT!!!

T-K-H-C MOMENTO~~