Let's go!

Abused Beauty

Leeteuk was almost done with his work, Donghae was still sleeping whereas Zhoumi was nowhere to be seen.

Aish, this kid! He told me he would be here after practice. It is almost the time for me to go and he is still not here,  thought Leeteuk to himself. 

'HYUUUUuuuuung.......'' Zhoumi entered the room yelling but his voice calmed down when he suddenly noticed a boy sleeping on the couch.He could not help but dart his eyes from the boy to his Hyung and from Hyung to the boy. 

''Quiet Zhoumi!'' whispered Leeteuk,  mention of the devil and the devil is here.

''Sorry Hyung.'' Zhoumi apologized,while looking at Donghae as if Hae was an alien, and walking to Leeteuk's desk to sit in front of his brother. 
As soon he reached his desired chair, he dropped his bag on the floor making a loud thump  sound. 

''Aish! Be careful! Someone is sleeping, Zhou-ya!'' whispered scolded Leeteuk. 
 

''Sorry hyung, it just slipped my mind. But hyung, what is he doing here? And who is he?'' Donghae's faced could not be seen as it was covered with Teuk's blazer.

''He is Donghae, your classmate in PE on Thursday and I teach him Literature.And what is he doing here..... he is sleeping.'' answered Leeteuk with a smirk. 

''Hyung! I know he is sleeping!! But I mean...I mean...Offo! I mean... why is he here today? Normally he goes home with Heechul hyung, his hyung. Why is he here?''

''Today he is gonna go home with us. His hyung came today, but Donghae did not want to home so I suggested that I will drop him home since he wanted to stay. Okay, let's go. It is already the time for dinner and I am done with my work too. ''

Zhoumi did not push the matter anymore, thinking he will ask his hyung at home. Leeteuk arranged everything and went to Donghae to wake him up.

''Hae...Hae... wake up. It's time to go home. Hae~~~~''

''Mmmmm....no home....mmmhm.''

''Hae-ya, wake up.'' 

After some more tries, Leeteuk did wake Hae successfully. Hae was first confused, why was he wherever he was, then he remembered how he did not want to go home so Teuk seonsaengnim let him stay.

''Hae, c'mon, we are going home. And by the way, I know you guys know each other but still, Hae this is Zhoumi, my brother. Zhoumi, this is Donghae, my student.'' introduces Leeteuk. 

''Hyung! Seriously? *laugh* Hi I am Zhoumi!'' Zhoumi held his hand out for handshake with a smile 

''I am...Donghae..'' Donghae shyly took Zhoumi's hand and tried to return the smile. 

''Okay, guys, take your bags. Let's head out!'' announced Leeteuk. 

Even though Donghae was terrified not because his father will do anything to him, nope never to him but always to his hyung, he picked up his bag seeing that there is no way he can stay out of the house