Friut Ninje?

Abused Beauty

''Donghae, you can sit in front of me and do the homework, okay? Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any problem.'' said Leeteuk once they entered the room.

''Ah okay hyun...seonsaengnim!'' replied Donghae.

''*Chuckles*  You can call me hyung, no problem but not in front of everyone okay?'' Donghae nodded, '' Okay then go and start doing homework.''

Leeteuk takes off his blazer, draped it around his chair and sat down to do his works. Donghae followed Leeteuk and sat down in front of Leeteuk, and started to do homework.

~~~~After around 15 minutes~~~~
''Hyung, I am done!'' announced Donghae

''Done?So quick? Wow. That's really nice. So.... I will go home after 2-3 hours. What are you going to do for so long....'' thought out loud Leeteuk.

''Hyung, I will wait for you. Please! I do not want to go home. Please!''

''Okay okay, calm down!'' Leeteuk offered some water to Donghae,''Do you want to play outside?'' Leeteuk asked, to which Donghae signed no,''Okay, then~~~Okay! Here take my phone!''

''Phone?''

''Yeah, you can play games here, I have a lot of games because of Zhoumi. You can play those.''

''Hyung...  I actually do not know how to play games in phone...''

''Oh you do not know?No problem, Donghae-ya , come here~~~If I can teach you literature, I can even teach you how to play games.'' 

Donghae hesitatingly went to Leeteuk. As soon as Donghae was one hand far away from Leeteuk, Leeteuk pulled Donghae on his lap and helped him sit on his lap.

''*Sigh* You are so cute and small. And look at my dongsaeng! He is as tall as the giraffe! See! You fit so cutely on my lap,'' saying this Leeteuk pulled Donghae's cheeks while Donghae just giggled.

''Hmmm, simile...'' whispered Donghae to himself but Leeteuk heard.

''Huh? What did you say?''

''Uh...Uh... Nothing, I just said simile. 'He is as tall as giraffe' is a simile.''

''That's right! You are quite smart!'' Said Leeteuk while ruffling his hair.

''Hahaha, yupp I got it from my hyung. He is smart too!''

''Really? Wow!! That's awesome! Now....let's see, what do you want to play?''

''Fuit....Friut....Nin....ji.....Friut Ninje???''

''Oh Fruit Ninja? Sure! Okay look, here you have click his button and then you have cut the fruits into halves okay??? But do not cut the bombs or else....BOOM!!!!'' Leeteuk concluded making Donghae giggle. Seeing Hae, Leeteuk also laughed himself. 

''Can I try ?'' asked Donghae.

''Sure! Here you go~~~Go and make your comfortable on the couch and play okay?''

Donghae nodded and sat on the couch and started playing the game. While Leeteuk was working and checking copies, every now and then, Donghae's small giggles could be heard as  he was making mistakes and laughing to himself. 

~~~~Ãfter half an hour~~~~~

Leeteuk was working in his laptop when the silence caught his attention. 
Why is Donghae so quiet?, thought Leeteuk.
Due to his curiosity, Leeteuk half-closed his laptop and looked over to the couch, only to see Donghae half-laying on the couch sleeping with his mouth open and phone on the couch beside him. Leeteuk chuckled to himself, and walked over to the couch with his blazer in his hand. 

Leeteuk retrieved his phone and pocketed it. He rested his blazer on the arm of the couch and rearranged Donghae on the couch so that he was laying  down and not half-laying down, to which Donghae whimpered. 

Leeteuk quietly shushed him and put Donghae's  head on the pillow when Donghae grabbed his hand. Teuk took his blazer and covered Hae with it so that coldness could not interrupt Donghae's sleep, and then somehow transferred  Donghae's tight grab from his hand to the blazer. 

'' I wonder why Donghae did not want to  go home...''  whispered Leeteuk to himself while walking back the table to continue working.