No Zhou

Abused Beauty

Hae, Teuk and Zhou were walking towards their home. Even though Hae lived few blocks away from Teuk but he did not mind to walk a little more then usual. Zhoumi and Leeteuk were talking about their day while Hae was just listening, when suddenly.......

I wonder why Donghae did not want to go home....., thought Zhoumi.

''Hae, can I ask you a question?'' asked Leeteuk,continued when Hae nodded,''Why did not you want to go home? It's not like I did not like your company but I was just curious.''

Wow, Hyung is actually my hyung. He completely read my mind! exclaimed Zhoumi in his head. 

''Actually, hyung..... I...I.... Can I tell you some other day? Please?'' Donghae really trusted his seonsaengnim, maybe he should not, but still he does. But Hae feels like his hyung would not be happy to know that he shared something like this serious family matter  with some school teachers. He would go home and take permission from his hyung. Yes.

''Yes! It's totally fine! Listen if you ever need any help or anything, you know where to find me, right?'' Leeteuk asked while ruffling Hae's hair. 

''Yes hyung. By the way hyung, this is my home,'' Hae pointed at a two storeyed house coloured in the lightest blue colour, ''I will get going, Bye~~~~ Thank you so much~~~''

''Bye~~'' said Zhoumi and Leeteuk at the same.

Once Leeteuk saw that Hae entered his house, he and Zhoumi started to walk back to their home. When they were passing by a convenience store, Zhoumi noticed that they had brought the Nerds which had both strawberry and grape in one packet, which was out of stock when they had last visited the store.

''HYUNG! HYUNG!! HYUNG!!! LOOK! THEY BROUGHT THOSE! THE ONE WITH BOTH GRAPE AND STRAWBERRY!'' exclaimed Zhoumi so loudly that Leeteuk was sure the capability of listening of his left ear had decreased,''Hyung~~~~ can we get it please~~~? Please~~~You love me na?'' Zhoumi asked with the best puppy-eyed face he had. 

''Zhoumi,'' but Leeteuk had enough of his puppy-eyes faces, '' Last week, I got you so many candies and chocolates which I think were enough for one month.''

''But hyung...''

''No buts or ifs, Zhou. I will get these for you next month.''

Though Zhou really wanted the candy, but he did not want to argue anymore, so he just hung his head down and sulked to himself through out the whole time they took to reach their home. Since Zhou is staying with Leeteuk from a very young age, Leeteuk was the parental figure most of his life since their parents were away from them. 

Can you guess what was the effect of saying no to Zhoumi?

The whole day Zhoumi did not utter more than 5 words at once, where he could not shut up how many goals he scored in his practice while demonstrating the ways he kicked the ball. 

Well, no, not getting a candy is not a big deal....for us. But is it not a big deal for a pre-teen to not get his.....ONE OF THE FAVOURITE candies? 

Yes Leeteuk was the one who denied to buy the candies, but who can tolerate their dongsaeng's silence? So Leeteuk did the best thing he could! 

 

No My Loves, not teaching!!!

 

 Cooking? Cooking!