Chp 6: Wiz Kingdom vs Enozi Kingdom

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Wiz Kingdom**

“How can that be? We have barely made any advances but have already suffered major casualties? General, I expect better of you!” Lord Kwon scolded a not very pleased General.

“There are elements beyond my control Lord Kwon. I will report back once we have received more surveillance info.” The General ended the transmission.


**Enozi Medic Camp**

“Wonyoung, if those soldiers are doing better, take them off the oxygen tank, we will need to conserve as much of it as possible.”

“It will work, right, Sakura-san?” Wonyoung asked with a concerned look.

“If it doesn’t, then it will become a head to head battle, Enozi will be done.” Sakura replied with a serious tone. “We need to conserve our medical supplies just in case.”

“Yes, I understand, I will go check on them.” Wonyoung left Sakura to check on the soldiers who have suffered from smoke inhalation.

Sakura placed her hand inside her pocket and took out her locket, she ran her fingers over the engraved initials like usual.

“Is this what war feel likes Chae?” Sakura whispered to the locket. Sakura’s usual happy go lucky personality disappeared once the war started. Although direct combat has been minimal thus far, there have been causalities on both sides but Wiz has suffered a lot more than Enozi has.

“There are too many lives at stake, war is stupid.” Sakura continued talking to the locket.

“Sakura?”

Sakura looked up to see Chaewon standing there.

“Is there anything I can help with at the moment?” Chaewon asked.

“Well...no,  Wonyoung is checking on the patients, so far, things are under control. And you have already been a big help. To think, I really didn’t want you to come with us in the first place” Sakura replied.

“I just thought it would be better for me to go in place of someone with a family.” Chaewon said with an assuring smile.

“I understand.” Sakura nodded. “Say Chaewon, you don’t seem to be ‘scared’ by this war. Of all the people here, you are the most calm. Even Yujin has had moments of panic.”

“Hmm, uhhh, is that a complement Sakura?”

Sakura laughed, “You are unique Chaewon, I have always thought that since I met you.”

“Thanks and that’s the first time I’ve seen you laugh in a while.” Chaewon replied.

“I…I’m just not sure if that is appropriate given the circumstances.” Sakura said in a heavy tone.

“But I think everyone around here feeds off of you, althou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter