Chp 4: A Storm is Coming

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Enozi Kingdom**

Chaewon followed Sakura back to her home. Her house was only a short distance away from the hospital.
Suddenly, Chaewon said nonchalantly “Hmm, looks like a storm is coming this way.”

Sakura looked up at the blue skies, not a cloud in sight. She thought, Eh, how’s that possible?
Sakura decided to make nothing of it and continued walking.  Chaewon followed and froze when she saw Sakura’s house, or rather mansion.   

Sakura noticed Chaewon had stopped walking.

Sakura laughed when she saw Chaewon’s reaction. Her eyes were as wide as can be.

“You…. live….here??” Chaewon asked.

“The previous Lord insisted I live here when he hired me. I couldn’t refuse. I guess it’s not so bad having people look after you. Although it is a bit much for a few people, so I’m honoured to have you as another guest at Hotel Sakura.” Sakura placed her arm around Chaewon and pushed her along towards the door.

They entered the mansion and was greeted by a very cheery person.

“Sakura! I prepared the room as you had requested, and dinner is almost ready.” She said to them.

“Chaewon, meet Anna. She does everything for me here.”

“Hi, I’m Anna, but you can also call me Shige. If you need anything, just let me know!” The upbeat girl grabbed Chaewon’s hand and shook it vigorously.

“Anna… Anna, that’s enough handshaking.” Sakura said.

Chaewon smiled weakly.

“Oh. Hehe. Let me show you around the house and your room. Come this way.”
“I left you some my clothes that you can wear for now.  I have to go prepare dinner. If you need anything else, let me know.” Anna said to Chaewon as she walked out of the room.
“Thanks.”

Chaewon looked around her spacious room.  She looked out the window and stared at the sky for a while. 

A storm is coming indeed she thought.

Chaewon decided to head downstairs and look around the mansion.  She found Wonyoung sitting at the dining table chatting with Sakura.

“The new hospital technician is so smart, she has fixed so many things already. I heard she’s from out of town and doesn’t have anywhere to stay yet. Why don’t you invite her to stay here, Dr.Sakura?”  Wonyoung inquired.

Sakura smirked. Rarely has she seen Wonyoung so interested and excited about something, let alone someone. She decided to a bit.

“Her name is Minju right? Came about a week ago? Very beautiful?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, yes, yes, her.” Wonyoung nodded happily but suddenly snapped out of her trance when she registered what Sakura had said.  She looked away embarrassed as her cheeks turned red.

Sakura laughed. “Why don’t you invite her to live here then, tell her I said so. It’ll give you a chance to talk to her.”
“Ehhhhhh.”
“Don’t tell me you’re going to back out of this now?” Sakura said continuing her teasing.

“huh, uhh, well, oh, Chaewon!!” Wonyoung turned her head as she spotted Chaewon standing by the entrance of the room. 

“Hey Chaewon, like your room? I knew Anna’s clothes would fit you nicely.”  Sakura smiled to Chaewon and motioned her to come over to the dining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter