Chp 2: Enozi Kingdom

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**At the Enozi Kingdom Palace**

“You did WHAT?!?” Yuri screamed at Yena.

At that moment, another angry person walked into the office.

“Can anyone tell me why my soldiers have been sent home?”

“Oh Yujin, you’ve been working them so hard, I thought they needed a vacation.”

“Are you out of you mind, Yena?” Yuri responded angrily.

“Wiz Kingdom have been actively battling other Kingdoms, now is not the time to be sending our soldiers home!” added Yujin.

“Relax, we have a peace treaty with the Wiz Kingdom.” Yena replied nonchalantly.

“And besides, it’s only for a few weeks.  Our soldiers could use some time off to actually do something else besides training.  They don’t really have anything to do around here.”

“Whatever!” said Yujin as she knew there was no point in arguing with her Lord. She turned around and left the office.

 

“I have a headache.” Yuri whined.

Yena wrapped her arm around Yuri and said, “Yuri, relax, let’s go have a drink.”

“Oh no we’re not. You have to read through all the reports I gave you.”

“I’m sure those can wait.” Yena winked as she tried to sneak away only to be pulled back by Yuri.

“You’re going to sit and read those reports. This is your Kingdom, at least do something!”  Yuri said as she pushed Yena down onto her chair.

Yena pretended to cry and wailed loudly.

 

“For god sakes, why am I in this position? Why am I born a Jo? Actually, why are you born a Choi?” Yuri rambled on and on when she was suddenly back hugged by Yena.

“Jo Yuri, you’re the best Second in Command this Kingdom has ever had. If you marry me, then you can become a Choi, and this Kingdom will be rightfully yours too and you can manage it the way you like without coming after me. What do you think? We can get marry this week! It’ll be the best party this Kingdom has ever hosted!”

Yuri slapped Yena. “Get serious!”

“I am serious!” pouted Yena.

“You are never serious Yena.” Yuri scoffed.

 

“I’m going to see Yujin to talk about recalling our soldiers. You better be reading those reports when I’m back.”  Yuri said in a stern voice with a mean stare.

Yena gulped and replied, “Fine!”

 

 

**At the Tall Towers Bar & Restaurant**

Two people walked into the restaurant.

“Hey!”

“Oh hey Kkura! Oh, and Wonyoung too.  Break time?” asked Nako, owner of the Tall Towers Bar & Restaurant. It is quite an ironic name given how vertically challenge Nako was.

“Yah, just finished another surgery. Archery practice gone awry.”  Sakura chuckled as she sat down at a table with Wonyoung.

“The usual?”

“Yes please!”

“And you, Wonyoung?”

“Water is fine, thank you.”

“Geesh Wonyoung, give Nako some business here,” said Sakura.

“Ha?!..um…orange juice?” Wonyoung replied embarrassingly.

“Don’t mind your boss, she was just joking.” Nako smiled at Wonyoung and gave her a glass of water.

Wonyoung smiled back, even more embarrassed.

 

“Sakura, stop picking on her, she works for you.” Nako scowled.

“I’m trying to lighten her up. She’s been here for 6 months already and she hasn’t gotten into the Enozi spirit yet.”

Wonyoung sat quietly listening to the conversation between Sakura and Nako.  She turned around to see a figure standing next to her.

 

“Lord Choi!” shouted Wonyoung in shock.

No one had noticed that Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter