Chp 3: Thinking of You

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enozi Kingdom

It had been a week since Sakura had performed surgery on the girl found at sea. Although her injuries have healed at a rapid pace, she has remained in a coma. Sakura has no idea why this girl has not woken up, her stats are near normal to a healthy person.

Sakura entered her room to see Wonyoung jotting down notes onto her clipboard.

 

“Ah, Dr. Sakura!”

“Wonyoung, I’ve told you many times now. Just Kkura. KKURA!”

“ugh, I..I can’t.” Wonyoung replied with an embarrassed smile.

“You can, but you won’t!” Sakura rebutted back at her with a smirk.

“How’s she doing?” Sakura asked changing the subject.

“No change since yesterday. The CAT scan results are back. I left them on your desk.” Wonyoung replied.

“Great, I’ll go take a look. As usual, let me know if anything changes.” Sakura said as she left the room.

 

Sakura sat down on her chair.  She opened the drawer and grabbed the locket inside. She ran her fingers through the letters “L.C”.  Holding the locket helps her think, especially when she is stuck on a problem. She opened the file that Wonyoung had left on her desk and began reading the data.

 

“What would you do?” Sakura said as she continued to hold the locket.

 

Wiz  Kingdom

Hitomi sat at the restaurant by herself. She wanted to get away from the Palace.  Eunbi had been busy planning the attack on Enozi, Chaeyeon was busy organizing medical supplies in preparation for the attack and Hyewon was sent on an errand by Eunbi.

As she was staring blankly into space, she noticed someone familiar leaving the restaurant.  She quickly paid for her meal and followed the person.

 

“General Miyazaki!” Hitomi yelled out at the person but it seemed that girl walked even faster.

 

The person turned at the alleyway and Hitomi followed.

 

Suddenly, she was flung against the wall.

 

“Look Asai Hitomi, or should I say Honda Hitomi, stepsister to Lord Kwon, if we all had not promised Lord Kim that we would not harm you in anyway in the future, you would be dead right now. DEAD!” Miho said starring Hitomi straight in her eyes.

 

“Lord Kim died for us so we can live. She saved your life too, trust me, we all wanted you dead. I don’t know what magic love potion you gave her but she was head over heels in love with you. After all that you’ve done, she still protected you. Her best trait was her own worst enemy.”

 

Hitomi stared back at Miho, she was speechless.

 

Miho continued, “She loved you, I’ve never seen her so happy.  She really…loved… you.” Tears began to fill her eyes as she thought of her beloved leader. Miho let go of Hitomi and began to walk away.

 

Stunned by what Miho has just said, Hitomi remained silent and stood watching as Miho walked away.

 

Before Miho exited the alley, she turned around and said one last thing to Hitomi, “Just do us a favour, if you ever see any one of us ever again, pretend you don’t know us.  It’s the least you could do for Lord Kim for returning you home safely.”

Miho walked out of the alley.

 

“Chaewon….” Hitomi fell to floor sobbing.

 

Back At Enozi Hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter