Chp 8: It's Party Time Part 1

Kingdoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Enozi Kingdom*

“We need to tell Nako immediately that we need to save as much beer as possible for the grand celebration. Can’t have a party without Enozi beer. Oh, and Sakura, I’m stealing Anna for the party, hmmm, that means we need lots of metal and plastic dishes.  Hmmm…”

“what else, what else…”

“Beer, check.  Food check.  Oh, guests!  “

“Send an invitation to Wiz, everyone is invited.”

“This is gonna be the best party ever!”

 

It’s been two weeks since the end of war.  Yena has been busy planning her party, leaving the administrative work to Yuri. Yena was with Sakura, Chaewon, Wonyoung and Yujin at Nako’s bar. Minju entered the bar and Sakura waved her over.

 

“Oh?” Yujin was surprised and happy to see her.

 

“I invited her to come after she finished fixing the vents from the lobby,” Sakura smiled.

Minju walked over to where they were sitting with a smile.

 

“It’s nice that everyone is back, it was weird living at your house Sakura, with just Anna and me. I think I’ve gained 10 pounds while you were away. She kept cooking meals for 8 people.”

 

Everyone laughed. Everyone has been trying to keep the mood light since the end of the war.

“So Chaewon, what’s the weather going to be like for the next week?” Yena asked.

“Eh?”

“It’s a weeklong celebration, I need good weather!” Yena said seriously.

 

Yuri entered the bar.

“Oh crap!” Yena ducked under the table

“Choi Yena!” Yuri yelled.

“I am going to count to 3, if you don’t get your from under the table, I’m going to pull you out!”

 

Everyone smiled and enjoyed the commotion.

 

“One…”

“Two…”

“Okay okay, I’m up, I’m up!” Yena surrendered, holding both her hands up.

 

“Nako, can I get a gin-a-tonic please.”

“Ehhhh. Yuri, you finally gave in.” Nako said as she handed Yuri her drink.

“I’m going to drink this and then drag Yena and her back to the palace.”
“Ha, not if I get back there before you do!” Yena dashed out of the bar.

 

Yuri sighed.

She took a sip from her drink and sighed again.

Sakura sat moved over to sit next to Yuri and pat her on her back.

“Like I always say, Yena is lucky to have you.”

Yuri sighed loudly.

 

“I’ve been meaning to ask you, those attacks, were they your ideas or..?” Sakura asked.

Yuri shook her head, “It was all Yena, she took charge of the whole thing. She knew the lands inside and out, every crook and hole in the ground. She took the info that Chaewon gave her and ran with it. I’ve never seen her so serious.”

Sakura nodded.

“But that was short lived. She’s back to her ways and I’m back to running her Kingdom.” Yuri sighed.

 “When was it ever Yena’s Kingdom, Yuri? You can lie to yourself about it and deny it all you want, but you love Yena as much as Yena loves you and you love this Kingdom as much as Yena does.”

“I don’t love her, I’m just bounded to her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter