Kim Heechul

Black Pages ♡

"Jung soo, there's a lot of things I wanted to tell you but when it's time for me to talk. I don't know what to say"

 

You were my best friend. I wanted so much more for the both of us. Sometimes, though, we have to accept the unexpected. Our worlds need to fall apart, so we can put them back together the way they were meant to be.

 

Did you know, there's nothing more important to me than your happiness, and knowing you have that means the world to me. Our lives took different paths, but that can never take away from the memories we shared.

 

Jungsoo, I'm happy. I've found peace. I am busier than ever with work, I found a new passion with shows, and I've been rebuilding a life that was once in a million pieces. I still dream of being with you. Of course, I still dream of falling in love with you and finding my true happiness in you.

 

Throughout the years, we created the most beautiful memories. We climbed all the way to the top together, only to slip and fall as soon as we got there. And though I may have contributed to that fall, I tried so hard to hold on to you. I may not be perfect but I loved you so much.

 

"Heechul, why did we became like this?"

 

When you asked me this one night, my heart shattered into a million pieces. Eventually, I realized I couldn't save us. I couldn't undo what had been done.

 

I guess it goes without saying that you made all of that feel real for me; you helped make most of those dreams come true. I wanted nothing more than everything you gave me.

 

All those things I wanted to be, I couldn't imagine with anyone but you. It always had to be me and you. Holding each others' hands, we laughed, cried, loved, and we were in awe of everything we experienced. We were kids who dreams, and together, we thought about the day when all of ours would come true.

 

"Goodbye, Heechul"

 

"Jungsoo, find your happiness!"

 

Everything that was so familiar felt indifferent. I was lost. All I had left were my memories and dreams of us that I knew would never come true anymore and it's my fault I'm marrying someone else.

 

There are a few things that I never had the opportunity to tell you and I wouldn't be able to tell you anymore.

 

Every time I called you, I looked forward to hearing you answer the phone. You would say "WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS. STOP CALLING, YOU'RE MAKING ME AWKWARD!". Your voice that sound so innocent and so loving though your words are a little bit different. You are so simple but how could you be so powerful? It's what made you special. Yes, you're SPECIAL but that's what made me fell inlove with you.

 

All the times you yelled at me when I was looking at you? You'd ask me why, and I would either laugh or get angry because you had this 'sass' about you. You can never win me with that but you do have it in you aswell.

 

In my head I was thinking you were the most beautiful thing in the world. I didn't care what you were wearing or whether you had makeup on. I'd look at you and get lost in your laugh and your smile. Whatever flaws you believed you had, I noticed everything. But I loved it.

 

Whenever I watch you sleep, you looked so peaceful, and it reminded me of the responsibility I had to protect you, always. I wanted to ask you to spend the rest of your life with me. I thought about the dreams we shared, and how I was so ready to spend the rest of my life with you. You helped shaped me into the man I was becoming, and this was a representation of my love and appreciation for you.

 

But in the end, we still had to say goodbye. I'm sorry for anything I may have ever done to hurt you. Everything I did in my life was to ensure yours would be all you dreamed it to be. I wanted to give you the world.

 

Unfortunately, I fell short.

 

Eventually those dreams were stopped. I'm getting married, Jungsoo. I'm getting married as our music died down, the lights in our dorms shut off, and our journey came to an abrupt halt.

 

I'm not perfect, and I never want people to think that I am. I've made mistakes. I've done things I'm not proud to admit, and I've made decisions I wish I could take back. But I loved you with every bone in my body, with every beat of my heart.

 

Losing you may have been the most painful experience in my life, but it made me stronger than ever. It somehow made life feel real.

 

"Jungsoo, I have to let you go. I'M SORRY I had to get married first. I'M SORRY if I'm letting you go. I just want you to be happy and forget about me"

 


I saw you leaving my wedding hall, my tears got te better of me as I realized I lost a puzzle piece of my heart that I will never get back. I hope that one day the scars in my heart will be gone, as you find your happiness.

 

"Be happy, My love."