Kim Jongwoon

Black Pages ♡

"Although he had everything his heart desires, the Prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind", I was cogetating on this quote while flipping the pages of my favorite book, Beauty and the Beast.

 

I lived my life chasing and fighting for my dream that I lost track of everything including the man I promised to love till eternity,

 

"I'm letting you go" Heechul said with tears escaping his eyes.

 

"No.. I don't want to give you up!" I argued in disbelief.

 

"Yesung, we had enough arguments. Your dreams and I can't fit inside your heart and I can't hold on to it any longer..

 

I'm letting you go because I love you"

 

I bit my lips in defense as I tried to stop the tears loading in my eyes to fall. He was right, I can't hold on to him and I couldn't let go my dreams. Maybe giving him up now in hopes to take him back someday, was right.

 

But I was wrong, leaving the country was hard staying far was harder and not being with you was the hardest. How stupid can I be, when in the end all I wanted was your love I disparage.

 

I flew, run, walk and crawl my way back to you. But my senses was benumbed as I see you walking hand in hand with a man you used to call a friend. Jungsoo was his name, right?

 

As I was watching you with another man my world was crumbling slowly. While my brain unpremeditatedly recalls all the fragments of our memories together.

 

Hey, do you remember that one argument we had? It was because of that man. I didn’t want you to hang out with him, but you never wanted to listen and we started arguing over that. Suddenly, in the middle of that fight, you gave me a kiss and that is when I know I lost. That grin of victory that spread across your face is something I will never forget.

 

But why did only now I realized that my life are empty without those moments with you and there is no other person that can ever fill my heart with as much happiness as you do.

 

"Kim Heechul, What should I do?"