The Handsome Angel

The Weather Was Nice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin runs in the hallways, jumping around with his arms raised to avoid hitting others on their faces.

 

He just heard of something so incredible, and he knows Jeonghan is going to enjoy it and take his time to relish in the fact that the person he likes, Hong Jisoo, also likes him back.

 

“Jeonghan hyung!” Seokmin moves his hands in the air. Jeonghan ducks his head low, hiding it in his arms a second after because really, Seokmin can be very embarrassing. Some students are looking at his direction and this makes him lose his appetite.

 

“I have news for you,” Seokmin grins at him. “And you’re going to love it!”

 

“What is it now? Stop it! You’re embarrassing.” Jeonghan hits him on the arm. Seokmin swats it away then looks around, in case Jisoo is somewhere out there.

 

“Do not and I mean never, freak out, when I tell you that Hong Jisoo said he likes you and he already did before you even liked him.”

 

Jeonghan doesn’t get what he said for a few minutes but then his eyes widen and he coughs out the banana milk he’s enjoying. He hits his chest and does hand gestures to Seokmin who copies him and he doesn’t understand at all.

 

“He what?!”

 

“He likes you! I heard it with my own ears!”

 

“You have got to be kidding me, Seokmin. Or I’m going to kill you and—“

 

Jeonghan drops the fork on the table. Jisoo goes inside the cafeteria, his friends behind him, and every person who likes him squeals. The former hisses and hides himself with his hoodie that Seokmin only laughs at him and claps.

 

“This is so fun to watch.”

 

Jisoo, on the other hand, looks at Seokmin from the corner of his eye. He knows he’s Jeonghan’s cousin and he didn’t mean to reveal his secret that he likes Jeonghan, with Seokmin hearing him. His friends pushed him! That what he knows.

 

That’s what he wants to believe in until Seokmin passed by the same time he shouted he likes Jeonghan.

 

“Hyung, should we go?”

 

Jisoo’s reason for going in the cafeteria is to see Jeonghan even just for a bit.

 

Seokmin’s ruining everything.

 

Should he befriend him and get a chance with Jeonghan?

 

 

Jisoo is the type to be all out when he likes someone, so when the news of him liking Jeonghan just spread like wildfire in campus, he knows he has to take his lead. His crush can be very confident with his looks but in general he’s a shy person. Jisoo finds him cute like that.

 

He only had one class for today so he exits campus to look for something he can secretly put in Jeonghan’s bag. Not really, just something he can give him so that very slowly he’s to telling that he’s serious with his attraction.

 

Jisoo enters a flower shop and sees a couple with very striking features. They smile and welcome him in their shop, showing him the most recent bouquets and designs they made.

 

“I just want a single rose?”

 

He doesn’t know anything abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter