Chapter 5

Read You like a Book

The paper didn’t leave the girl’s hands for the entire time she was at the event except when she had to go to the washroom. She couldn’t possibly soil her favorite author’s handwriting with her filthy hands, right?

 

After relieving herself, she then headed for the nearby movie theatre, where she attempts to catch the streaming movie which is based on the book the author wrote a few years ago. She really is one true fan, thinking of various methods to get closer to her #1 author.

 

Time really flies when you’re enjoying yourself, so the girl found herself standing in the orange sky when she came out of the theatre. 

 

“Ah, it’s getting late. I should head back home and re-read some of her older books. There was some stuff I didn’t get from the movie, perhaps the film-makers adapted it?” The girl thought to herself on the bus ride home.

 

---

 

“Sigh… Was I a fool to write my number on the paper just now? What if she’s the type of person who spams calls in the middle of the night?” The author started regretting her past action. It definitely wasn’t the first, but it’s one of the worst ones in her lifetime. 

 

“I just hope she’s the kind of person I think she is…” The author buried her head in the pillows.