Lost In The Memories

Memories That Lives With Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He is such a miser.” Donghae growled. “That man is getting on my nerves.”

 

Eunhyuk watched the brunette harshly pulling his clothes out of the suitcase.

 

With a frown etched on his face and eyes narrowed, Donghae shut the suitcase with a loud bang. His eyes met Eunhyuk’s. The man looked hot with hair styled neatly, a few strands falling on his forehead and leaning against the wall. The black suit accentuated his broad shoulders.

 

He gripped the clothes harder as Eunhyuk smirked at him.

 

“You don’t look pleased to spend a couple of days with me in this island.”

 

“This is a business trip.” Donghae retorted and made his way to the bathroom. The air was moist and hot. Sweat dripping down his back, clothes sticking to skin gave a gross feeling.

 

“And we are sharing a luxurious room in this hotel.” Eunhyuk added, calmly following the shorter man and standing outside when the door slammed shut.

 

This is not our honeymoon. Donghae wanted to say but didn’t. There was no way he was giving Eunhyuk a chance of saying something hurtful. He won’t even joke about it.

 

“We won’t be working all the time, especially not at night.”

 

Donghae rolled his eyes at Eunhyuk’s persistence. He slid off his clothes. Standing , he thought of allowing the older man inside and taking a hot bath together. Just thinking about it made his skin tingle. Blood ran south and he groaned at the need of cold shower.

 

“Are you, by any chance, thinking of letting me join you?” He could hear Eunhyuk’s voice clearly as if the man was standing right beside him. Donghae shivered and jumped into the shower before Eunhyuk could tempt him and he could end up doing something unthinkable, like letting in man come inside. He wasn't any better though.

 

Eunhyuk’s libido was no joke. Night was never enough for him. He wanted more and more to the point that it exhausted Donghae. Then he’d taunt Donghae for his lack of stamina even though he exercised frequently.

 

After taking shower, he came outside to find that Eunhyuk was no longer in the room. As much as he hated to admit it, he was disappointed. Although cold shower had calmed him down but still he was anticipating. With a pout, he made his way to the balcony.

 

They had arrived at the Jeju Island. By the time they reached the hotel, it was already night. To his chagrin, Donghae found that Eunhyuk would be in the same room as him. Although it was big, there was only one king sized bed to be shared by them. Donghae knew they wouldn’t just be sleeping on it.

 

The view outside was beautiful. Cool wind caressed his face. It was a late summer night. His hair were wet and matted down. Still the blowing winds managed to displace them from where they were lying.

 

Donghae’s heart jumped when he felt large hands coming to rest on his waist. He was about to turn around and give a karate chop on the unknown person’s neck but the familiar scent that baffled his senses reminded him that it wasn’t any unknown person but his roommate.

 

The younger stepped forward, shying away from the touch. Eunhyuk didn’t get the signal and followed.

 

“What are you doing? Someone might see us.” He protested.

 

It’s not like they hadn’t done anything daring outside the confines of the room. It was just the air of Jeju, different from Seoul’s, that made him cautious.

 

Eunhyuk put his chin on Donghae’s shoulder.

 

“What?” The older sounded uninterested. “We’re not in Seoul. It gives us more chance to do whatever the hell we want to without hiding from others. And you are acting all scared here.”

 

“But Siwon? And the investors? It won’t be good.” Donghae mumbled, fight leaving him. He was getting comfortable with strong arms that had encircled around his waist.

“Don’t think too much.” Eunhyuk placed a single kiss on his neck. “Dinner has arrived. I’ll go and shower.”

 

“Will you eat later?” Donghae inquired as the older stepped back.

 

“I’m not hungry.” The older replied.

 

Donghae frowned. “You shouldn’t skip your meals. It’s not good for your health. I’ll wait for you.”

 

“Fine then. I’ll be quick.” With a gummy smile, Eunhyuk left to take a shower.

 

It was for business but Donghae didn’t even know what he was supposed to do. He was only informed that he needed to accompany and nothing more than that. Is this how it’s supposed to be? Am I being tested by Siwon? Donghae wondered. He had many questions but Eunhyuk’s persuasive kisses had made him pack his bags and fly to Jeju. It wasn’t like he could go against the boss anyway.

 

While Eunhyuk was bathing, Donghae sat on a couch and checked his phone. He had called Kyuhyun before, asking him what he was doing in Siwon’s office. The younger had shamelessly denied his presence in the room.

 

Heechul told him to enjoy. Ryeowook was jealous and Yesung told him to find a genie for him. Sungmin told him to enjoy with Eunhyuk.

 

He could think of several ways of enjoying with Eunhyuk. They were even sharing a luxurious room. There were no worries for him at least. He had no idea why he was there in the first place. But that didn’t bother him anymore. Just the fact that he was going to spend two nights with Eunhyuk was giving him excitement.

 

“Do you like the menu?”

 

Donghae hadn’t noticed Eunhyuk coming inside. He was wearing a violet bathrobe. The sight made Donghae’s heartbeat increase. Could anything be ier than that?

 

“I haven’t taken a look yet.” Donghae noticed the smirk on Eunhyuk’s face and turned his eyes away. Great! Now he knows that I want him really, really bad.

 

“Let’s take a look now.” Eunhyuk uncovered the dishes and Donghae breathed in the delicious aroma. His stomach growled. “Looks like someone is hungry.”

 

“Very,” Donghae agreed unashamedly. “This looks so appetizing.” His tongue watered at the sight.

 

“Let’s eat then.”

 

** **

 

“I’m full.” With a hand on his stomach, Donghae announced. He leaned back on the couch, eyes half closed. He was satiated and sleepy.

 

“Are you going to sleep now?” The older inquired. He was still eating.

 

“Yeah,” Donghae replied. “I feel tired. I really need to sleep.” It’s strange. He fully awake minutes ago. After dinner, he only wanted to close his eyes and doze off.

 

“Let me bring you to the room then.”

 

“I can go myself.” Donghae replied and stood up. “Good night.”

 

Eunhyuk’s phone buzzed as Donghae left. He looked at the caller ID before accepting the call.

 

“Hello there,” Siwon’s cheerful voice spoke. “How’s your night going?”

 

“Fine,”

 

“You don’t sound enthusiastic. Did I interrupt a moment between you and Donghae?”

 

“No, you did not. Donghae is sleeping.”

 

“What? Sleeping? What are you doing then?”

 

“Dinner,”

 

“I didn’t book a room for you two to eat and sleep. What a waste of time!”

 

“I knew it couldn’t be business.”

 

“You knew but you didn’t protest so I take it that you like it.”

 

“Can’t deny that. But for tonight, I just want him to rest. He’s tired. Has been for months. He needs to relax.”

 

“Don’t give him a hard time.” Siwon spoke quietly.

 

“I don’t want to. I’m just scared that this is going to end soon.”

 

“This time is the longest that you’ve dragged it.”

 

“That’s all thanks to Donghae. I didn’t think he’d start hating me all of a sudden. Such a stubborn man. But now I feel like I’m hurting him too much.”

 

“You’re hurting as much.” Siwon replied.

 

"I'm not doing it anymore. Acting all heartless and a complete jerk is not something I can do. Sometimes, I hate Donghae but I don't want to hurt him anymore."

 

"You can never hate Donghae."

 

That was true.

 

Eunhyuk felt like he had told Siwon too much. These were the feelings he didn’t tell anyone, not even Heechul, the man who knew all his secrets.

 

“Well, I’m enjoying my dinner right now. It’s delicious. Thank you for that.”

 

“ Anytime,”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Preparing for the meeting tomorrow. Sunny has already sorted everything. I need to review it.”

 

“Good luck and goodnight. I also want to sleep.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter