This Love

Memories That Lives With Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last chapter of today

The last chapter of this fanfic

Song : This Love by Taylor Swift

 

It was such a vague wish - to forget about the person he loved the most.

 

That’s when it all began. The never-ending cycle of falling love and forgetting about it.

 

Donghae became unconscious after he made the wish. He woke up the next morning, not recognizing a single person near him and thinking he was on the island because of Minho. He went back to Mokpo with no memories of Eunhyuk, Yoona, Mrs. Cho or what happened there. He forgot about the genie and the wish too. Everything that happened inside the room became a forgotten memory for Donghae.

 

His friends felt bad for Donghae but they sympathized with Eunhyuk also. They have seen him loving only Donghae and getting hurt over and over again. One day, Donghae would look at Eunhyuk as if he was the only one that mattered, the next day, Eunhyuk was nothing. What went inside Eunhyuk's heart all these times was something only Eunhyuk knew. But they could see the pain in his eyes at times.

 

With tears in his eyes, Donghae remembered everything. His memories flashed in front of his eyes like a movie. He remembered how he forgot about the person he loved the most. How Eunhyuk was still hopeful and tried to make Donghae fall for him once again. But when Donghae confessed to him, he forgot everything once again.

 

“I was so frustrated. I wondered why you forgot about me again. It was because of the wish. To forget about the person you loved the most. It was even strengthened by the fact that I was in the room that night. The magic worked both ways for me. I was never someone who could live in your memories for long.” Eunhyuk’s tears fell freely. He looked so fragile and so Hyukjae-like. Not the man who was cold and unapproachable these few months.

 

“For next time, I gave up because of Heechul and Yoona. They didn’t want me to suffer. You fell in love with someone else. But you never loved him to the point that you could forget about him. We accidentally met. I couldn’t stop myself and you fell for me again. And it happened once again.”

 

Donghae felt his heart squeezing inside his chest. Because of his wish, he ended up hurting Eunhyuk so bad.

 

“Hyuk,” Donghae said the nickname he had given to his boyfriend when they had first started to date. Eunhyuk’s eyes snapped at him and he knew that it was going to happen again.

 

Donghae has regained his memories. He remembers everything before he forgets it all.

 

Eunhyuk smiled bitterly.

 

“I’m sorry.” Donghae apologized.

 

“Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault.” Eunhyuk told him. “I tried. I tried to do something. I tried to find a genie and end this misery. And I did end up finding one.”

 

Donghae nodded. That’s why he felt that energy from Eunhyuk before. It was because Eunhyuk also made a wish.

 

“I wished for you to remember everything. But the genie was not as powerful as yours. His magic can’t overrule the one that’s bound to you. You remember everything just a few hours before you forget everything again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter