Prove It!

Alpha And Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From now on, I will take care of you. Let me be by your side as your girlfriend and please be mine"

 

I felt a stinging feeling on my cheek. Did she just slap me?

"How dare you kiss me like that, AND after humiliating me in public!", woah woah woah wait.

"First of all, that paint was not me. As much as I would love to take credit, I can't. Second of all I'd like to note princess that you seemed to enjoy that kiss very well."

The frustrated look she had on her face was actually kind of cute. To think that all these years I didn't like one bit of her, but after seeing her in tears it changed a complete 180°. Is it bad that I also enjoy teasing her so much?

"Listen, just stay away from me", she did a circular motion around the two of us "and none of this happened."

She's quite amuzing indeed.

"Believe what you will, but I will make you fall for me if I have to so don't think I'll give up on you just yet!"

I watched as she walked through a local fire place transporting her to where ever she wants to go. Most likely to her room.

I smiled to myself recalling the events that just happened and went on with my day planning ways to make Tiffany mine.

 

 

 

Now, I wonder what Tiffany and I's compatibility is like? It's not that I believe in love tests and match makers, but I had to try out this spell that let's you see you and the person you like in what you may call......

'a parallel universe'.

 

I chanted the spell upon my room door and watched as it glowed white for a brief moment and then turning back to normal. I turned the knob opening the door to the other world of Tiffany and I and stuck my head through. It's best not to enter it completely as you can forever be stuck in that world.

I saw Tiffany as she sat inside a cafe munching on a pastry and enjoying a latte. Next thing I saw was myself, wandering around outside. I smiled when I saw her eyes landing on me and staying on me for a period of time. She watched me to the point where she didn't realized she finished her snack. Then she got up and followed me for a bit. She's quite fasinated by me eh? I can take that as one point for our relationship getting somewhere. I was quick to decide on that when I saw her collapse the moment her eyes met mine (well not mine, but the ones belonging to me in the other world). What was that??? Maybe my good looks were to much for her??

I closed the door, thinking that was enough from that world and went onto the next as I reopened it.

This time we were in school, but the place looked ordinary and.........boring. I saw myself near a bunch of lockers being pinned up against them by some random guy. I cringed as I saw this, geez, how I want to go and beat the out of him then out of me for letting him pin me like that. To make it worse Tiffany was watching, but didn't look to interested in what was happening. I'm guessing we don't turn out alright in this world which kind of hurts. Note: send some encouragement to myself in this world somehow.

And I closed the door again, this time not wanting to witness what happens next. Opening the door I was greeted with something very................chubby.

It was Tiffany indeed, but she had a baby? It's weird do we have a child? Wait a minute......why does the baby look the same as I did when I was a baby...........?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter